The best topic

Replies: 10580
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 07, 2024, 10:26:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 53 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

In a word, totally

And further, OP & current points irrelevant
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"In a word, totally

And further, OP & current points irrelevant

I'm not sure I am given the current climate, recent terrorist attacks and the government's position on Islamic terrorism.  Here you have what could have been taken as a terrorist attack and the media quickly assured people it was just your typical day in America where mass shootings happen regularly by citizens.

Besides, it's their job to report on the details of these events.

Aren't you relieved it wasn't a Muslim though? It gets you out of your hatey hole and down here with us regular, unenlightened types.

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "cc"As to media - After watching progress of attacks by a certain ideology take usually days to identify the perps publicly,

I failed to note on THIS one: Race and Name were out at hyperspeed

and how quickly race became part of this story? What made THIS case special?

Less than an hour after the shooting, certain things about the gunman were already known.

He was 'middle-aged and white'.

And name was out soon after

just sayin

It's so IDS suffers like you don't whip yourselves into a frenzy and break out your muzzie pitchforks and torches.

"It's okay America.  It was just a crazy leftie, not ISIS."

You know what I've noticed...all these so called IDS sufferers on this forum are all Canadian or some other none US type of creature.

Same goes for those with TDS.... ac_umm

It's okay....I still tolerate you guys. Why,...I don't know,..

.. kind hearted I guess.

Most people on this forum are Canadians and most Americans on this board are righties.

Pay more attention to CBT.  Those guys are far from Canadian or right wing.

I'd rather be dipped head first in a vat full of steaming cat shit.

Popped in there today after getting an email update and my stomach immediately started to churn....Mistake made.

Bunch of smug, smarmy, little twat waffles, all pretending to be intellectually superior. Superior to what, I have no idea....door knobs maybe?

Nothing but a typical gaggle of arrogant, libertard, geese all honking there leftwing twaddle in unison.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: "cc"I try REALLY hard to allow that you are too close to the beast to be objective ... to the extreme of introducing it into a thread that has zero to do with it

I'm not close to the beast in the least.  Sure I have Muslim friends but I don't need Muslim friends to know you are hemorrhaging them because of your obsession.  You basically sit in a subforum talking to yourself while the others who know fuck all about Islam sound off and those sympathetic to tragedy say "Oh no!  Not another one!"

From many things you have said over time "I'm not close to the beast in the least" does not mesh / cut it

I only started staying out of most other areas to avoid your venom most every time I post  about something that has nothing to do with you personally nor to do with the beast

This forum doesn't need that ongoing shit / venom ...  so I forgo most opportunities to have some fun and stay out of most threads

I had thought this thread was relatively  "safe" .... but I was wrong again

Above in this thread is a classic example of why I have stayed out of N Am politics section and most other threads including many that  appear to be quite innocuous

cc out of this "not safe" thread too

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "cc"I try REALLY hard to allow that you are too close to the beast to be objective ... to the extreme of introducing it into a thread that has zero to do with it

I'm not close to the beast in the least.  Sure I have Muslim friends but I don't need Muslim friends to know you are hemorrhaging them because of your obsession.  You basically sit in a subforum talking to yourself while the others who know fuck all about Islam sound off and those sympathetic to tragedy say "Oh no!  Not another one!"

From many things you have said over time "I'm not close to the beast in the least" does not mesh / cut it

I only started staying out of most other areas to avoid your venom most every time I post  about something that has nothing to do with you personally nor to do with the beast

This forum doesn't need that ongoing shit / venom ...  so I forgo most opportunities to have some fun and stay out of most threads

Above in this thread is a classic example of why I have stayed out of N Am politics section and most other threads

You are a good contributor cc..

We are worse off when you are out of threads.

RW

Quote from: "cc"

Above in this thread is a classic example of why I have stayed out of N Am politics section and most other threads including many that  appear to be quite innocuous

Oh you mean when you flipped out on me in Politics because Peaches was here disagreeing with you.  You mean where you accused me of bringing him here to get your goat?  Where you "played God" and assumed my intentions and continue to do so?

You expect my gratitude for that shit?  Not gonna happen.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes, making this place look like Stormfront Light is awesome.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"As to media - After watching progress of attacks by a certain ideology take usually days to identify the perps publicly,

Less than an hour after the shooting, certain things about the gunman were already known.

just sayin

It's so IDS suffers like you don't whip yourselves into a frenzy and break out your muzzie pitchforks and torches.

You know what I've noticed...all these so called IDS sufferers on this forum are all Canadian or some other none US type of creature.

.. kind hearted I guess.

Most people on this forum are Canadians and most Americans on this board are righties.

Popped in there today after getting an email update and my stomach immediately started to churn....Mistake made.

Bunch of smug, smarmy, little twat waffles, all pretending to be intellectually superior. Superior to what, I have no idea....door knobs maybe?

Nothing but a typical gaggle of arrogant, libertard, geese all honking there leftwing twaddle in unison.

What an accurate description of that place. I won't even look at Cindy's anymore.

Anonymous

Did you smoke a little too much medicinal mary jane today? Fash is the most tolerant person on this board. She steers clear of politics while remaining loyal to posters like cc and yourself.

RW

just sayin

.. kind hearted I guess.

I fight with the progs regularly.  My point was that it's not just Canadians.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Did you smoke a little too much medicinal mary jane today? Fash is the most tolerant person on this board. She steers clear of politics while remaining loyal to posters like cc and yourself.

What does Fash have to do with what I wrote?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You responded to Fashionista, so of course I think that is who you were talking to.

RW

You responded Fashionista, so of course I think that is who you were talking to.

Who I am responding to has nothing to do with Fash personally.

And you're as much a little Stormfront Trooper as cc is.  She's just a higher rank.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I won't even quote that "S" word as that's a word that should not be in the database for this site .... it could come back to bite

I strongly suggest editing it out if that can be done

RW

Quote from: "cc"I won't even quote that "S" word as that's a word that should not be in the database for this site .... it could come back to bite ... and it only comes from ONE source .. and continually .. and when inappropriate to the thread / current points

I strongly suggest editing it out if that can be done

Explain why and I will edit it myself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview