The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 83 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

:t1929:
Quote from: "RW"Do you really think the current hatefest climate is working or going to work?

It's time to smarten up and stop contributing to the hate and tackle the underlying issues.

Current hatefest?? :crazy:  What's that? Bring them in by the millions , and protect their backward ideology from criticism. Fuck, ur an idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"So you keep saying.

That's a motherhood statement.

HOW, is the question vexing every western politician.

That question has been answered and it involves policy changes, integration strategies, and addressing marginalization but you wouldn't know that because you can't get past the headlines.

What is NOT working is this shit.

Yes, your stupidity has been tried and caused thousands rapes and deaths across Europe.

Fuck off you idiotic piece of shit. If it wasn't for fucktards like you and that dumbass old white woman holding a sign we could start dealing with Islam as the violent ideology it is and prevent terror.

realgrimm

Blazor

This place is slow on Friday nights lately, and thats when Im cranking it up  ac_dance   :yahoo:   ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"This place is slow on Friday nights lately, and thats when Im cranking it up  ac_dance   :yahoo:   ac_dance

It's a long weekend and the weather is nice for a change.

RW

It was too hot at my inlaws and my husband had to take me home.  No Canada Day weekend fun for me :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It was too hot at my inlaws and my husband had to take me home.  No Canada Day weekend fun for me :(

That sux.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"That sux.

I'm sure being RW's husband 'sux'...

Guy can't even take the bitch out to the inlaws for a visit, without her crankin' and cryin'.

He's a Mormon, so he must reach down within himself to grab some of that Mormon Powah!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Guy can't even take the bitch out to the inlaws for a visit, without her crankin' and cryin'.

He's a Mormon, so he must reach down within himself to grab some of that Mormon Powah!

It's called success. Most Mormons I have met are very successful.

RW

I would have stayed.  My husband just couldn't stand looking at my bright red face and watching me shake.  He's so sensitive.

*My husband made me remove this comment.*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I would have stayed.  My husband just couldn't stand looking at my bright red face and watching me shake.  He's so sensitive.

:sad:

Renee

So you where red faced and you had the shakes? ac_umm

Wow, just like Mel after a weekend bender.... ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview