The best topic

Replies: 10583
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:40:12 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 44 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"20 odd pages, though.

That's a good effort all round.

We shouldn't be afraid to discuss ALL points of view.

That is why it is called a FORUM;

1.the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.

2.a court or tribunal:the forum of public opinion.

3.an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

I realize that Bricktop..

Controversy is popular.

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "seoulbro"At least we got another discussion going. SCOUSE's ridiculous thread was sucking all the oxygen in the room.

I resent the fact that you refer to my thread as ridiculous and quite frankly considering your ethnicity your opinion is irrelevant.

Considering your abysmal, ignorance-driven bigotry, your opinion is also irrelevant.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "seoulbro"At least we got another discussion going. SCOUSE's ridiculous thread was sucking all the oxygen in the room.

I resent the fact that you refer to my thread as ridiculous and quite frankly considering your ethnicity your opinion is irrelevant.

Considering your abysmal, ignorance-driven bigotry, your opinion is also irrelevant.

Here he is, the cock-less wonder. How's it hanging Blurt?  No pun intended.   :roll:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"

I bet ya I can see that mole on ya left leg when I'm giving ya the doggy Patts style.

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Wow, another example of you promoting your bigotry. What a surprise. :oeudC:

Seoul's opinion on your nasty crap is perfectly relevant because he is a viable member of this forum as well as a productive contributing member of western society.  

But if you want to play it your way, I'm not sure paranoid, hate spewing, uneducated, unskilled labor, little plebes should be given the same consideration.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Seoul's opinion on your nasty crap is perfectly relevant because he is a viable member of this forum as well as a productive contributing member of western society.  

But if you want to play it your way, I'm not sure paranoid, hate spewing, uneducated, unskilled labor, little plebes should be given the same consideration.

He isn't white so therefore won't care about the matter. What's so difficult to understand about that?

Also how can it be described as 'nasty crap'  when someone draws attention to whites becoming minorities in parts of their own countries?

If anyone is hateful here it's you.  You have repeatedly spewed venom at me for daring to bring the subject up, perhaps you should be asking yourself what the real reason for your behavior is?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

He isn't white so therefore won't care about the matter. What's so difficult to understand about that?

Also how can it be described as 'nasty crap'  when someone draws attention to whites becoming minorities in parts of their own countries?

If anyone is hateful here it's you.  You have repeatedly spewed venom at me for daring to bring the subject up, perhaps you should be asking yourself what the real reason for your behavior is?

:oeudC: Are you going to propagate this used up argument in every thread you enter?

Of course you are...because you are a one note troll and that is your objective.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"He was mistreated by Canadians as well.

How?

He was a terrorist, ffs.

Go eat a hot dog.

With relish!!!

:beurk:

How about before you shoot off at me that you have an iota of a clue of what you are talking about.  I'm tired of debating Shit with you because you like to rattle my cage while being completely clueless.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Why don't you just hang a whites only sign outside that thread. Better yet, uneducated labourers who lack the ability to think critically only would be a lot more accurate.

Bricktop

[size=200]QUIT DERAILING  MY FUCKING THREADS[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"[size=200]QUIT DERAILING  MY FUCKING THREADS[/size]

ac_razz

Bricktop

Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "RW"He was mistreated by Canadians as well.

How?

He was a terrorist, ffs.

Go eat a hot dog.

With relish!!!

:beurk:

How about before you shoot off at me that you have an iota of a clue of what you are talking about.  I'm tired of debating Shit with you because you like to rattle my cage while being completely clueless.

Oh YEAH???

Bring it sister.

Put that dollar hot dog down first though... :beurk:

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"Just curious why this thread is in RR?

I didn't move the thread just the derails.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview