The best topic

Replies: 10577
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:01:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 37 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

I'll live...

More important things to handle, like Fash's daughter turning into a whore, and what we can collectively do to stop it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Superchecker"And just last week learned of another friend who's husband has decided to live life as a woman.

So Blurt did finally decide to go through with the changeover...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Superchecker"And just last week learned of another friend who's husband has decided to live life as a woman.

So Blurt did finally decide to go through with the changeover...

I don't care as long as I aint paying for it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"I don't care as long as I aint paying for it.

You do know that changeover surgery is covered by almost all Provinces, right?

Anonymous

Look who posts here late Christmas eve. The two pathetic drunken losers without girlfriends.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Look who posts here late Christmas eve. The two pathetic drunken losers without girlfriends.

Hell hath no fury like Seoulbro scorned.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Look who posts here late Christmas eve. The two pathetic drunken losers without girlfriends.

Whatever you pathetic, drunken bullshitter. Talk to your imaginary black girlfriend and triplets. I got booze to drink.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Whatever you pathetic, drunken bullshitter. Talk to your imaginary black girlfriend and triplets. I got booze to drink.

Little odinson is basically a poor version of Mel. I like to punch the finn fag's head in.

Aryan

I think she's lonely this Christmas.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Who Odinson. Well duh,  of course. His little welfare one room apartment with nobody to talk to except North Americans he never met. A bullshitting fag wanker. I would like nothing better than to punch the shit out of him.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"

Who Odinson. Well duh,  of course. His little welfare one room apartment with nobody to talk to except North Americans he never met. A bullshitting fag wanker. I would like nothing better than to punch the shit out of him.

Nope, I mean the shrimp-dicked Korean. He's giving Twenty Shekels a run for his money with the amount of bitching and whining he's doing lately...

Anonymous

Nope, I mean the shrimp-dicked Korean. He's giving Twenty Shekels a run for his money with the amount of bitching and whining he's doing lately...

I thought you the shrimp dicked finn fag. I don't mind the Seoul brother, most of the time.

Odinson

I think Seoulbro is autistic..

He repeated the "I ignore odinson" for years... Until every1 was sick of it..

Odinson

I think longing the "warmth of a woman" is sort of pathetic..

Some "men" like Herman cant handle being without a mommy figure..

I have no such need... I can live without a girlfriend.

I just wanna get laid and thats pretty much it.. :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview