The best topic

Replies: 10577
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:01:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 42 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Look who posts here late Christmas eve. The two pathetic drunken losers without girlfriends.

Hell hath no fury like Seoulbro scorned.

I think she's lonely this Christmas.  :laugh3:

Who Odinson. Well duh,  of course. His little welfare one room apartment with nobody to talk to except North Americans he never met. A bullshitting fag wanker. I would like nothing better than to punch the shit out of him.

Nope, I mean the shrimp-dicked Korean. He's giving Twenty Shekels a run for his money with the amount of bitching and whining he's doing lately...

I think Seoulbro is autistic..

He repeated the "I ignore odinson" for years... Until every1 was sick of it..

Everybody ignores you, you pathetic fag. Until they get some barrel wash in em.

Angry White Male

Good job, Kiebers!

You move my shit, that created NO harm in SuperCheckers thread, and allow this.

Piss poor fucking Mod you are.

And I'll ALSO have you know, that I've posted alongside SC for a long time now, probably 10 years or so.  Unless he has voiced a complaint personally, which I'm not aware of ever really happening, keep your fucking mod panel in a logged out state.

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Good job, Kiebers!

You move my shit, that created NO harm in SuperCheckers thread, and allow this.

Piss poor fucking Mod you are.

And I'll ALSO have you know, that I've posted alongside SC for a long time now, probably 10 years or so.  Unless he has voiced a complaint personally, which I'm not aware of ever really happening, keep your fucking mod panel in a logged out state.

Actually I don't live here. I was otherwise occupied with family since it was Christmas day and didn't have the time to be here and police every thread. As far as Supers thread you and Herman were on the way to turning it into a slag Blurt/trans/gay fest and that was not going to happen in his thread. I have known Super for quite a while myself and I do know that things like one of his threads turning into a slag fest tend to keep him from posting.

You need something moved out of your thread all you have to do is let me know.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Look who posts here late Christmas eve. The two pathetic drunken losers without girlfriends.

Hell hath no fury like Seoulbro scorned.

I think she's lonely this Christmas.  :laugh3:

Who Odinson. Well duh,  of course. His little welfare one room apartment with nobody to talk to except North Americans he never met. A bullshitting fag wanker. I would like nothing better than to punch the shit out of him.

Nope, I mean the shrimp-dicked Korean. He's giving Twenty Shekels a run for his money with the amount of bitching and whining he's doing lately...

I think Seoulbro is autistic..

He repeated the "I ignore odinson" for years... Until every1 was sick of it..

Everybody ignores you, you pathetic fag. Until they get some barrel wash in em.

Too much barrel wash Herman?

Anonymous

Who gives a fuck how many ,irresponsible, narcissistic celebutards ruin their pampered lives.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Who gives a fuck how many ,irresponsible, narcissistic celebutards ruin their pampered lives.

Then stay out of my fucking thread if the topic doesn't interest you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Who gives a fuck how many ,irresponsible, narcissistic celebutards ruin their pampered lives.

Then stay out of my fucking thread if the topic doesn't interest you.

Mel, Shen Li can post what many people feel about celebrities in a thread about them..

If you don't want a certain type of reply, than don't post the op.

Angry White Male

Don't even fucking start, Fash.  My shit is constantly moved, while certain posters here are babied.

You keep sticking up for your two little retarded, blabbering chinks...  why would I expect anything less from you?

Bricktop

Oooo...Mel's throwing his toys out of the pram again.

Attaboy...show them how manly you are.

Angry White Male

It's quite fucking clear what's going on here, to anyone with eyes and even just a few brain cells.

Angry White Male

Right?  If I even look at someone wrong in their threads, my shit is instantly turfed.

Yet, posters are not only permitted, but encouraged, to shit up my threads.

I have seen these double-standards before, so it's nothing new to me, but I just like to remind the 'powers that be' that it's pretty fucking sad when certain posters here need to be coddled by Mods and Admins.

Bricktop

Oh?

And which posters are they, Ace?

And which posters are "on the outer"?

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Look at this thread.  Chum Li cannot help but to post worthless garbage in it, and when I tell her to fuck off if the thread doesn't interest her, look how fast Fash comes in to defend her.

Complete double standard.

Yet boy-oh-boy, how different things would be should I even look at someone wrong in their threads..

Bricktop

Yeah, I hear ya.

You are ruthlessly victimised, for no good reason and without provocation.

I suggest you seek legal advice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview