The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"Do you like talking  to yourself Mel?

Sadly, I have to, when forums have become as slow as this one, and I'm the only one around...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Sadly, I have to, when forums have become as slow as this one, and I'm the only one around...

Sadly, that's what happens when forum cancers like you show up. You have the same affect on the other board too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Sadly, that's what happens when forum cancers like you show up. You have the same affect on the other board too.

We've lost two posters that I'm aware of because of Mel.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"We've lost two posters that I'm aware of because of Mel.

Which ones?  I've asked before, but I never seem to be able to get any names...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Sadly, that's what happens when forum cancers like you show up. You have the same affect on the other board too.

I am permabanned from the other board, so I can't post there.  It's not that the forum members hate me, but simply because Evs the Admin does.

In fact, when I sneaked back in there a couple of days ago, I had a decent convo with Mimi, who hates me also.  Nonetheless, Evs wiped my posts, causing even Mimi to have to go and edit a shitload of her own posts, to make it look like she wasn't talking to herself.

Evs is just like you, Chum Li...  A hateful hag that brings very little to any forum.

Then again, what would you expect from the type of Asian that would ride the Negro cock?

Angry White Male

Fash, unless you can back up your claim with proof of said posters names, I will conclude that this claim of yours is simply

http://i65.tinypic.com/28aqlhl.jpg">

mugwump

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

We've lost two posters that I'm aware of because of Mel.

I know who one of them is and I'm  pretty sure I know the other.

Angry White Male

I have asked for names of these mysterious posters in the past, but oddly am met with silence every time...

Bricktop

There is no purpose or benefit in providing you the names of those who choose to contribute in others forums free of your gibberish and infantile rantings.

If you were half the man you claim to be, and had a modicum of integrity and personal pride, you'd accept and acknowledge that you are regarded as nothing more than a pest, and fuck off.

Whatever occasional positive contribution you make is more than offset by the disruption, annoyance and general nuisance value you provide, and which serves this forum not at all.

I fail to understand the mentality of someone who is so disruptive for its own sake, and regards the consequences of this stupidity as a source of pride.

You're more a mosquito than a man, sunshine...and the only positive thing you can contribute to this forum is your permanent absence.

mugwump

Quote from: "Bricktop"There is no purpose or benefit in providing you the names of those who choose to contribute in others forums free of your gibberish and infantile rantings.

If you were half the man you claim to be, and had a modicum of integrity and personal pride, you'd accept and acknowledge that you are regarded as nothing more than a pest, and fuck off.

Whatever occasional positive contribution you make is more than offset by the disruption, annoyance and general nuisance value you provide, and which serves this forum not at all.

I fail to understand the mentality of someone who is so disruptive for its own sake, and regards the consequences of this stupidity as a source of pride.

You're more a mosquito than a man, sunshine...and the only positive thing you can contribute to this forum is your permanent absence.

Exactly Bricktop. ac_drinks

Angry White Male

Is that all you come here to do is cry, Brick?  Didn't you already receive a time out for shitting up threads with your crying?

Maybe they should just turf you for good.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "mugwump"Exactly Bricktop. ac_drinks

How sweet.  You can walk through forum life with Brick's dick in your mouth!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Bricktop"
 the only positive thing you can contribute to this forum is your permanent absence.

WTF do U bring to this Forum apart from ya Constant WHINGING and Faggotry ?

SHIT.BRICK all u do is Fuckin WHINGE about members that post .

Yet ur very few Threads are laughable when it comes to Quality .

Wind ya neck in ya Old drunk fool .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Is that all you come here to do is cry, Brick?  Didn't you already receive a time out for shitting up threads with your crying?

Maybe they should just turf you for good.

Do I look like I'm crying, chump?

I'm not the one who cried and complained when he got a little slap on the back of the head. That was you.

And it is my intent to make you pay for the trouble you cause.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview