The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

I'll go a little off topic here, but because it's slow, who cares?

There was a topic on the other forum, about adult ADD, that I would have liked to reply to.  It was people questioning whether they were adult ADD's, and perhaps what it may be like.

I can assure you it's no fun, as I am pretty well at the upper end of what you'd find in an adult ADD sufferer.  As a small child, the Doktor's really wanted to dose me up, but that was at a time when Ritalin was over-prescribed, so my Mother said no.  THAT was a big mistake on her part.

We remember bullshit things that have no meaning, CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY.  Yet, we have a very difficult time in any sort of structured learning environment.

It will cause relationship issues, employment issues, and issues with any type of higher learning.  Not fun, to not ever be able to progress, due to the inability to pursue any form of higher learning.

The beauty of capitalism, however, makes it possible for people like me, to perhaps find at least a small measure of success running my own show, where I'm my own boss, and I decide what standards are required to hire me.  Nonetheless, it is always a struggle, every day.

Bricktop

Spare me.

I've never hidden my illness. Ever.

Don't try and play that "Woe is me" crap. I've been through the mill, and I'm still on meds. There's nothing you can claim that I haven't been through, twice over. But where you and I separate as I do NOT use my ailment to justify being a cunt to everyone else.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Appreciation of types of music is always personal to each individual.

It is exactly.

I never keep my listening constrained to a certain genre or era.

What I listen to is all over the map.  However, I can say with certainty that some of which sells big, I think to be of absolute crap.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Spare me.

Sometimes, you just have to give it a rest, mate...  Does your depression allow you to do that?

IRISH KAM

kiebers

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"We need the BNP.

Ur Canadian ya Fool .

When did he move to Canada?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"We need the BNP.

Ur Canadian ya Fool .

When did he move to Canada?

What year did ya get ya pension ?

Angry White Male

You fucking fags...  I have been banned from Memebee for like two fucking years.

Oddly enough, they still bring up my name there.

However, this is not my main concern.  My concern is YOU fucking clowns shitting up my legitimate thread about asshole family members.

Give me a sec...  I will PM Fash with whining complaints about how this is hurting me, and the forum itself.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"No.

That's too bad.

It shows just how sick you are.  Perhaps you should get your Doctor to adjust the dosage of your Meds?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You fucking fags...  I have been banned from Memebee for like two fucking years.

Oddly enough, they still bring up my name there.

However, this is not my main concern.  My concern is YOU fucking clowns shitting up my legitimate thread about asshole family members.

Give me a sec...  I will PM Fash with whining complaints about how this is hurting me, and the forum itself.

Knock yourself out, bucketmouth.

Won't help a bit...but go ahead and continue making an asshole of yourself.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

That's too bad.

It shows just how sick you are.  Perhaps you should get your Doctor to adjust the dosage of your Meds?

Why?

The only people who feel my wrath are assholes.

Ask anyone here if they have any personal issue with me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

That's too bad.

Why?

The only people who feel my wrath are assholes.

Ask anyone here if they have any personal issue with me.

I certainly don't..

If I did, I would not have asked you to return.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview