The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"But, you also believe big bad mimi, evs and Fash are conspiring against you.

If you ever want the full story about that, I can type it out.

I don't bother, since most posters have the attention span of a special needs child, and wouldn't bother reading, nor comprehending it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"But, you also believe big bad mimi, evs and Fash are conspiring against you.

If you ever want the full story about that, I can type it out.

I don't bother, since most posters have the attention span of a special needs child, and wouldn't bother reading, nor comprehending it.

No frickin way I want to hear about it. VF is the forum of last resort and the only place that TD is not banned from. My visits there are infrequent to say the least

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Coincidentally, neither do I.  But in that case, what sort of mental dysfunction do you blame for your compulsion to label everyone you disagree with as a "rich prog" and deny their demonstrable contributions to our collective life?

What sort of mental dysfunction do you blame for your compulsion to idolize rich prog assholes like Bourdain. His "demonstable contributions" were only to himself and his appetites. He lived and died a selfish, out of touch decadent hypocritical progtard asshole.

Put down the barrel wash for a minute and

~ post a link to me "idolizing" anyfuckingone

~ admit that by parroting my sentence structure you demonstrate your own paucity of thought

~ note the irony of you, who ALSO think "rich prog" is a self-demonstrating description rather than some lazy ass shitpoasting that you, too, lapse into when you run out of critical thinking skills, tossing the term around as if by "seconding" your pal you actually give the term meaning

Pro tip:  adding "tard" to a pejorative jumped the shark completely in about 2005, so you might need a vocabulary update.

Why don't you fuck off and get out my frickin face. Your boy is frickin dead and we don't give a fuck. Take your catty butthurt tears to RR where it belongs you sickening faggot. If you need a drink with an umbrella in it to cope, go for it.

Hopefully there's an extra hot place in hell for wealthy prog scum like Spade and Bourdain.

Cronus

Quote from: "Peaches"Sorry, Cronus and Fash, for being involved in yet another derailment.  I'd be fine with you splitting these two old queens and myself out of this thread.  But don't blame me for it.

No worries, just like some of the extreme left using racism when they want to insult, some on the right always resort to "prog" in the same way.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Why don't you fuck off and get out my frickin face. Your boy is frickin dead and we don't give a fuck. Take your catty butthurt tears to RR where it belongs you sickening faggot. If you need a drink with an umbrella in it to cope, go for it.

Evidently you're kinda mentally challenged about matters like who jumped into whose face.  And your use of the Royal "We" in speaking of you and that other queen is a bit pretentious as well.  But what is most hilarious about your caterwauling is you asking ME to take it to RR when you've already guaranteed with your own words that's where it will go.  

Here's another pro tip....this has been a long standing thread for talking about people who have died, not for carrying on like 9 year old school girls.  And Bourdain's death is still reported there.  For your homework, try going back to the original thread and whining some more about rich progs.   :wink:

Anonymous

Evidently you're kinda mentally challenged about matters like who jumped into whose face.  And your use of the Royal "We" in speaking of you and that other queen is a bit pretentious as well.  But what is most hilarious about your caterwauling is you asking ME to take it to RR when you've already guaranteed with your own words that's where it will go.  

Here's another pro tip....this has been a long standing thread for talking about people who have died, not for carrying on like 9 year old school girls.  And Bourdain's death is still reported there.  For your homework, try going back to the original thread and whining some more about rich progs.   :wink:

You found the right place to bring out your catty claws. Good girl.I am outta here.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"
">

Now this is a Black man that deserves respect.

He works hard at a passion that isn't pimpin' or drug dealing, can speak fucking English properly, and probably is a good all-around guy from what I can tell from the vid.
We have African lawyers, doctors and engineers in this city.

Your continent has affirmative action and the biggest number of white-guilt cuckolds..

The diplomas some black girl/boy has dont mean shit.

Canadians and americans are giving them handouts..

Filling up race and gender quotas.

Odinson

Sometimes it feels like rape when a woman wants you to go down on her and she aint properly cleaned..

Its a good thing I´m a vulgar hillbilly gentleman.. I´ll say HELL NO!

Sauna fresh pussy... Thats what I like..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"I am very grateful to all the volunteers who put this rescue together, and grateful for the good outcome.

I pause to honor the one who died.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/720x405/p06d18zd.jpg">

Saman Guna, former Thai navy diver (and triathlete) .... risked and lost his life in the cave rescue effort. He didn't ask about the ethnicity or immigration status of the boys in the cave.

Nobody would do that and you know it..

People are trapped, they are rescued.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Agree. He was one of the many heroes there

[Note: Said without misusing [size=150]his[/size] death as a vehicle to promote a political agenda]

Apolitical value signaling respectfully noted for future reference.

Anonymous

[Note: Said without misusing his death as a vehicle to promote a political agenda]

Some people can't help themselves it would seem.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

[Note: Said without misusing his death as a vehicle to promote a political agenda]

Some people can't help themselves it would seem.

I suppose that would include Mel in this thread, in reply #2.  I wonder why my own editorializing is so remarkable, compared to that of certain others.

Angry White Male

I suppose that would include Mel in this thread, in reply #2.  I wonder why my own editorializing is so remarkable, compared to that of certain others.

Was my prediction incorrect?

cc

Dipshit doesn't get it that bitch was not for "editorializing"

it wasn't even for "editorializing" that was really dumb gobbltygook

it was for the "gutless sleazy  use of a hero's death"  to inject "unrelated and highly partisan material
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview