The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Saman Guna, former Thai navy diver (and triathlete) .... risked and lost his life in the cave rescue effort. He didn't ask about the ethnicity or immigration status of the boys in the cave.

QuoteThailand Deports Thousands of Cambodians and Vietnamese in Crackdown on Illegal Immigration

Thai authorities are making good on their promise to crack down on illegal immigrants as each day they are sending thousands of migrant workers back to Cambodia and Vietnam, RFA has learned.

Sim Namm Yung, a provincial official in Cambodia's Banteay Meanchey province, told RFA on Thursday that Thailand deported more than 4,000 Cambodian workers back to their homeland in August alone.

At least 300 Cambodians are being sent back home each day, Sim Namm Yung told RFA.

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/myanmar/cambodia/thailiand-deports-thousands-09162016150701.html">https://www.rfa.org/english/news/myanma ... 50701.html">https://www.rfa.org/english/news/myanmar/cambodia/thailiand-deports-thousands-09162016150701.html

Good for Thailand. True Dope and Trump should follow their shining example.

Bricktop

Saman Guna, former Thai navy diver (and triathlete) .... risked and lost his life in the cave rescue effort. He didn't ask about the ethnicity or immigration status of the boys in the cave.

Neither did the WHITE, AUSTRALIAN Doctor who managed the rescue, or the WHITE BRITISH divers who found them in the first place.

Asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
I suppose that would include Mel in this thread, in reply #2.  I wonder why my own editorializing is so remarkable, compared to that of certain others.

Was my prediction incorrect?

Not seeking an argument with you, dude.  I chose your post as an example of the editorial double standards that abound here.  But since you ask, the expertise of Brit divers is superior to most even though it's doubtful melanin is a factor in said expertise.

Quote from: "cc"Dipshit doesn't get it that bitch was not for "editorializing"

it wasn't even for "editorializing" that was really dumb gobbltygook

it was for the "gutless sleazy  use of a hero's death"  to inject "unrelated and highly partisan material

Have a Prozac, dear.  Also, it's generally rendered as "gobbledygook" even though I question your word choice.

Quote from: "Shen Li"
===

Nice post, good reportage, kinda off topic and a MAJOR goalpost move.

Quote from: "Bricktop"
===

Asshole.

:ohmy:

Anonymous

===

Nope. You made it about immigration and therefore YOU moved the goalposts.

Bricktop

Has anyone else noticed that when Preaches gets himself into a logic hole, he resorts to spell/grammar/typo lames?

I get that he enjoys light provocation for some childish joy at attention seeking, but it's generally better to let the banter die than to resort to the faux-elitist "I'm more literate than you so THERE" ploy.

Then again, given his generally falacious and ludicrous opinions, I suppose any score is better than none. "You did a typo...so I'm right and you smell."

Given the slow and terminal demise of Pissed Off and the scuttled Shaddup, I fear we'll be subjected to more of his imprudent ineptitude, and pedantic posturing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Has anyone else noticed that when Preaches gets himself into a logic hole, he resorts to spell/grammar/typo lames?

I get that he enjoys light provocation for some childish joy at attention seeking, but it's generally better to let the banter die than to resort to the faux-elitist "I'm more literate than you so THERE" ploy.

Then again, given his generally falacious and ludicrous opinions, I suppose any score is better than none. "You did a typo...so I'm right and you smell."

Given the slow and terminal demise of Pissed Off and the scuttled Shaddup, I fear we'll be subjected to more of his imprudent ineptitude, and pedantic posturing.

I am the one who wanted Peaches back. A left of centre voice is needed to counter my fiscal conservatism and possibly an ally against our resident racists IHJ, Scouse, Mel and Herman. But,  I never bargained for the defense of violent intolerance nor the elitist noise. Obviously I did not know him.

Chuck Bronson

I don't mind him.  There must be some opposing voices, or shit can get real boring, real fast!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
===

Nope. You made it about immigration and therefore YOU moved the goalposts.

I'm quite resistant to the notion that I "made it about" immigration.  I suggested that people (other than psychopaths) dealing with a human tragedy or crisis don't worry about shit like immigration or nationalism.  You of course are welcome to take that wherever you need to.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Has anyone else noticed that when Preaches gets himself into a logic hole, he resorts to spell/grammar/typo lames?===

===his generally falacious and ludicrous opinions===

The grammar kop stuff is just icing on the cake, snowflake.

Fallacious has two L's, though...since you mention it.

None of those forums is "home" for me, nor this one either.    But thanks for your effort.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I don't mind him.  There must be some opposing voices, or shit can get real boring, real fast!

I didn't mind him either until he made excuses for instead of disavow violent extremists. Now he is no better than racist right wing assholes like iron horse jockey, Scouse, Herman and yourself.

Chuck Bronson

:laugh:

Hey, I'm not that bad!  I just roll with the flow!

Are you jealous that I'm White?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I don't mind him.  There must be some opposing voices, or shit can get real boring, real fast!

I didn't mind him either until he made excuses for instead of disavow violent extremists. Now he is no better than racist right wing assholes like iron horse jockey, Scouse, Herman and yourself.

I like all of them Seoul..

People are who they are.

Bricktop

Preaches can stay all he wants as far as I am concerned.

Every baton needs a pinata.

I do wish he'd learn to read, though. Along with his didactic pretentiousness, he seems to read things in other's contributions that are not there. I do not recall suggesting or implying that he had any "home" on the web, just a diminishing supply of options within which he can practice his pomposity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Preaches can stay all he wants as far as I am concerned.

Every baton needs a pinata.

I do wish he'd learn to read, though. Along with his didactic pretentiousness, he seems to read things in other's contributions that are not there. I do not recall suggesting or implying that he had any "home" on the web, just a diminishing supply of options within which he can practice his pomposity.

I wasn't even thinking of him not staying.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Unlike other members here...

No, I want everyone to stay and those that have left to return....except for Twenty Dollars.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview