The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Women don't want to post where creepy old incels post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dove"A human being enters the fetal stage at 8 weeks.

Dove, you are hot. Come sit on old Herman's lap and drink some barrel wash.

Careful Hoimin. You gonna scare her away again an' she gonna fly away like a dove.

Tharz a shortage of real females who post in this forum, y'know.

Don' wanna chase 'em all away.

Who is this jackass and what is it babbling about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Dove"A human being enters the fetal stage at 8 weeks.

Dove, you are hot. Come sit on old Herman's lap and drink some barrel wash.

Careful Hoimin. You gonna scare her away again an' she gonna fly away like a dove.

Tharz a shortage of real females who post in this forum, y'know.

Don' wanna chase 'em all away.

Who is this jackass and what is it babbling about.

Nobody and nothing anybody is interested in.

Anonymous

JOE, we're trying to have a discussion..

Keep your school girl jealousy of Herman's trim physique here in RR where it belongs.....thank you.

Bricktop

I'd pass some of my youth genes off ta you

Son, the only person here with youth genes is me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I'd pass some of my youth genes off ta you

Son, the only person here with youth genes is me.

I think Fash has some of those genes too.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE, we're trying to have a discussion..

Keep your school girl jealousy of Herman's trim physique here in RR where it belongs.....thank you.

While old Joe has been sitting on his fat ass trolling forums, I was working out in my home gym in my basement. He aint the first guy to wish he was me especially my luck with the gals. He is the first incel to obsess over me though.

Herman, you're a 51 year old convict with a criminal record.

You cant even cross over into the USA to buy a bottle of milk at the border gas station poor you

you have nothin to envy Herm

Try harder in the next life

Anonymous

Joe is a pathetic fat balding 60 old incel. Even if Joe wasn't flat broke, he still couldn't travel freely to the states like Herman or I do because the Department of Homeland Security has incels like him on their no travel, no entry watch list.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Joe is a pathetic fat balding 60 old incel. Even if Joe wasn't flat broke, he still couldn't travel freely to the states like Herman or I do because the Department of Homeland Security has incels like him on their no travel, no entry watch list.

You're an angry repressed alcoholic with a huge chip on his shoulder.

Cripes no wonder you said you got beaten up and were left for dead.

no doubt you had it comin.

Evidently you never learned your lesson & you repeat the same mouthy behaviour that got you beaten up.

you nevet learned from your mistakes, ihj.

JOE

FYI I don't derail threads Fashionista.

I merely respnd to posts directed at me.

I'd love to disscuss topics such ad abortion if given the opportunity but your ovegrown teenage sons prevent it.

btw you demonstrate excessive moderator bias by failing to recognize who the instigators of these derailments are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Joe is a pathetic fat balding 60 old incel. Even if Joe wasn't flat broke, he still couldn't travel freely to the states like Herman or I do because the Department of Homeland Security has incels like him on their no travel, no entry watch list.

You're an angry repressed alcoholic with a huge chip on his shoulder.

Cripes no wonder you said you got beaten up and were left for dead.

no doubt you had it comin.

Evidently you never learned your lesson & you repeat the same mouthy behaviour that got you beaten up.

you nevet learned from your mistakes, ihj.

You confuse pity with anger. Which is why Herman or I can travel freely abroad and you are on Homeland Security's watch list.

I made some healthy lifestyle changes fifteen years ago, and it's been no looking back. You should try changing too.it will get you away from the forums. They make you miserable.

kiebers

While old Joe has been sitting on his fat ass trolling forums, I was working out in my home gym in my basement. He aint the first guy to wish he was me especially my luck with the gals. He is the first incel to obsess over me though.

How many acres is the farm you own Herman? Bet it's worth a lot more than some old comic books.... :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"

How many acres is the farm you own Herman? Bet it's worth a lot more than some old comic books.... :laugh:  :laugh:

Kah buzz I'd much rather have my comic book collection than Herman's farm.

Why..ifya come ta Canada I'll letcha read it too K.

Just meet me at my joint, Joes cafe in Vancouver.

We"z buhddihz K

Alwayz wuz alwayz well bae.

Anonymous

And a lot more rewarding than comic books too.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And a lot more rewarding than comic books too.

no it isnt fashionista.

Herman can keep his farm.

i honestly dont want it.

too much work, eh?

same time I wanna move outta Vancouver in the future.

its becoming an overdeveloped shithole.

now theyre subdividing lots and converting storage sheds next to the alley into laneaway  homes.

i figger when vancouver ghettos are becoming real estate gold mines with drug addicts living next door, its time to move out.

does calgary have a similar problem?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview