The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"JOE, we're trying to have a discussion..

Keep your school girl jealousy of Herman's trim physique here in RR where it belongs.....thank you.

While old Joe has been sitting on his fat ass trolling forums, I was working out in my home gym in my basement. He aint the first guy to wish he was me especially my luck with the gals. He is the first incel to obsess over me though.

How many acres is the farm you own Herman? Bet it's worth a lot more than some old comic books.... :laugh:  :laugh:

And a lot more rewarding than comic books too.

I could be fully retired and living in a tropical paradise anywhere in the world if I wanted. I was raised on a farm and owning my own working farm has always been my goal. I am living my childhood dream.

JOE

Anyways if I had Herman's farm I 'd probably sell it & buy some vintage Comic books instead.

Either that or buy a precious old coin.

Heck, there are actually individual collector comic books that are worth more than Herman's farm , if you can believe it.

A piece of 80 year old newsprint which once sold for 10 cents is in some cases fetching $5 million.

Anonymous

Keep your school girl jealousy of Herman's trim physique here in RR where it belongs.....thank you.

While old Joe has been sitting on his fat ass trolling forums, I was working out in my home gym in my basement. He aint the first guy to wish he was me especially my luck with the gals. He is the first incel to obsess over me though.

How many acres is the farm you own Herman? Bet it's worth a lot more than some old comic books.... :laugh:  :laugh:

I could be fully retired and living in a tropical paradise anywhere in the world if I wanted. I was raised on a farm and owning my own working farm has always been my goal. I am living my childhood dream.

Congratulations for having a goal and seeing through to a successful conclusion Herman.

JOE

Congratulations for having a goal and seeing through to a successful conclusion Herman.

Have you lived or worked on a farm, Fashionista?

My father was born on one & lived there during the Great Depression & he really hated it.

It was excruciatingly hard wirk.

He could have owned the family farm but gratefuly gave up his share to his brother no questions asked.

Farm work is a bitch.

But if Herman truly owns a farm, I admire his work ethic.

You have to be incredibly hard working dedicated to run one

Anonymous

Well duh. Only a poverty stricken senior citizen incel wouldn't know that.

JOE

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "JOE"The big problem I have with right to life types is that they are often against funding programs such as daycare, support for single mons & they want more prisons. They want women to have more babies but trey don't want to pay for them. Plus they want more prisons to accommodate this surplus population of unwanted chikdren once they grow up to be adults.

This smacks of smarmy hypocrisy. Can't have it both ways. If they want more babies then they have to advocate the expansion of the welfare state to support these newborns & new taxes to pay for them.

If I wanted lower taxes, fewer expenditures on social & public works programs then the only logical choice is to support abortion

This is perhaps the dumbest fucking post I've ever read. No wonder most people across several forums think you're a fucking idiot virgin.

So, by your inane perception of reality because I do not want to pay for the poor choices made by ignorant and mostly selfish persons I should be in support of wholesale genocide lest I be labeled a hypocrite by lonely incel who posts like his balls were severed in a toaster oven accident long ago?

That's a pretty stupid standard. Even for someone as unfathomably dense as yourself.

Here's an idea you dumb fucking imbecile. How about those selfish cunts accept the choices they make and live up to their responsibility. Either that or refrain from sex all together. Like you. Or, enjoy the vastness in quality social programs their local prison system has to offer.

What JOE posted is a ridiculous, insulting comparison and he knows that..

Nobody takes anything he posts seriously..

I don't believe he is dumb like Seamajor, but he is incredibly immature and probably very lonely..

He's likely as socially awkward in real life as he is on forums.

Well if you anti abortionists/right to lifers don't want abortions then they should at least support the increased funding & a heavy emphasis on birth control. In case you're not aware, we have a serious overpopulation problem on the planet. And all these refugee families with their 5 kids who show up on our doorstep. That is unfortunately the consequence of saving every single baby because you think every one should be saved. Y'know in most species, just a fraction of the offspring survive & make it to adulthood. But we humans don't think the laws of Nature apply to us & we can overpopulate to our hearts content. However it's becoming increasingly evident that there isn't enough to go around to feed & clothe all these hungry  mouths that are being introduced into this wotld.

Anonymous

This has already been responded to JOE..

If you are not going to read what people post than confiine your repetitious trolling to here..

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"It seems there is very little incentive for men to get married in Canada anymore.

Men have very few rights in this country & if the marriage falls apart they pay through the nose and they often lose everything. I've known quite a few men this has happened to in Canada.

If I were really interested in this path, I'd avoid getting married in this country, go somewhere else, but leave my toys & possessions at home so in the event the marriage somewhere else didnt work out, then the other person couldn't take them or clean out my bank account.

You don't have two dimes to rub together and you can't get a woman. This thread doesn't affect you.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Is marriage a big deal to you? Are you brainwashed into believing you have to get married? Do you view marriage as success?

I dont care for the idea of being married and I personally dont view being married as being successful (mostly by image) as the divorce rate is so high and many marriages have their bumps.

Your thoughts or opinions?

I didn't get married until I was 36. My wife is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Did she get you sober & off the bottle, Iron Horse Jockey?

I hope she prevented you from getting inta fights that you kept losing, IHj

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Is marriage a big deal to you? Are you brainwashed into believing you have to get married? Do you view marriage as success?

I dont care for the idea of being married and I personally dont view being married as being successful (mostly by image) as the divorce rate is so high and many marriages have their bumps.

Your thoughts or opinions?

I didn't get married until I was 36. My wife is the best thing to ever happen to me.

Did she get you sober & off the bottle, Iron Horse Jockey?

I hope she prevented you from getting inta fights that you kept losing, IHj

Jeez, you incels are nosy. Not that it's any of your business, but my wife who is a nurse never drank. She got me into a very healthy and active lifestyle. Too bad you are old,  broke, fat, bald and a virgin or you too could meet a keeper like I did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "JOE"Anniversary of Tianamenn square massacre

https://www.thestar.com/vancouver/2019/06/04/hundreds-of-vancouverites-protest-30th-anniversary-of-the-tiananmen-massacre.html">https://www.thestar.com/vancouver/2019/ ... sacre.html">https://www.thestar.com/vancouver/2019/06/04/hundreds-of-vancouverites-protest-30th-anniversary-of-the-tiananmen-massacre.html

...to which I can say...good for them!

The leadership of China needs a good swift kick in the teeth.

Y'know its little wonder that China can leapfrog economically over the West

They can supress human rights in their country and pollute their nation to their hearts content

I bet if there was a real democracy in China economic growth would slow to a crawl.

Its much more difficult to run a democracy because wealth is distributed better and everyone's rights are taken onto account.

I actually hope that the Chinese human rights protesters succeed then a lot of the wealth and jobs thst is headed to China would soon come back here

Btw the consulate is located on Granville Street in Shaughnessy one of Vancouver s posh neighborhoods

It's the 30th anniversary of the crackdown in the Chinese capital. It doesn't seem that long ago.

Old Joe is a sixty year old fat, balding, flat broke incel wanted by the Interpol.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Somebody tell the geriatric virgin that it's the pro business assholes like the Rockefellers who are trying to make fuel, home heating and electricity more expensive for consumers. They are the ones who are funneling money to tax exempt lobby groups who want to send Canadian jobs to foreign countries like the US. They are the ones who want carbon taxes right along with big oil and big manufacturing. The Trudeau government gave $12 million in carbon tax revenue to Galen Weston to retrofit freezers. :crazy:

The more oil and gas a country uses, the higher it's human development and the better it's environment.

QuoteDennis Anderson argues in the UN Development Programme's Energy and Economic Prosperity, modern, abundant energy can improve living standards of billions of people, especially in the developing world, who lack access to services or whose consumption levels are far below those in industrialized countries.

"No country has been able to raise per capita incomes from low levels without increasing its commercial energy use."

Anderson notes that no country has been able to raise per capita incomes from low levels without increasing its commercial energy use

Developing countries that switch from burning wood and peat for heat and cooking to natural gas reduce pollution and have a cheaper more sustainable source for their everyday needs.

Geez no wonder you said you got punched in the head & were left in the snow, Iron Horse Jockey.

You're still that angry belligerent little fella with a huge chip on his shoulder.

You think you've changed after sobering up but evidently you haven't.

Just like when ypu got beat up you still like to pick fights & antagonize others.

You oughta attend an Anger Management self help group IHJ.

Anonymous

JOE, I'm sure you meant to post this meltdown over IHJ here in RR where it belongs.

Anonymous

There should be a no virgin rule in this sub.

JOE

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Why is Joe posting in a marriage thread. Sixty year old broke ass incels have no business giving opinions on relationships with the opposite sex.

And yet I wouldn't take advice from alcoholics like yourself who said they were punched out in fights they brought on themselves and lickins' they had a comin'.

Anyways if you had substance abuse problems like you said you did then you were obviously mentally ill and unstable. So how could anyone trust your judgment IHJ?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview