The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 108 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=420922 time=1632113374 user_id=56
Fuck, I hate white libtards.

White liztards are even worse... they eat all the special flies rice and urinate on the throw rugs...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Re:
I hope it isn't over you falling for anti-vaxx conspiracy rubbish. Don't you think you are taking these to an unhealthy extreme?

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=424153 time=1634563048 user_id=136Fully vaxxed.

Vaccines do not prevent the effects of blood cancer.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=424302 time=1634668958 user_id=2221
:laugh:

https://bayimg.com/7418bf6c5b8df702944f19b417a5a5ac24e08699.jpg">

Is there a fake anti-vax meme or fake video you haven't fallen for. Who is the real sheep.

Frood

The jabbed who insist on others getting jabbed...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I see that same sentiment in the pro-jabbers who support mandates, coercion, retribution, or detainment.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424361 time=1634728522 user_id=1676
I see that same sentiment in the pro-jabbers who support mandates, coercion, retribution, or detainment.

Of course you do.

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424371 time=1634734082 user_id=3254

Of course you do.

I can do that because I have a robust immune system and a heightened sense of what's real or bullshit.

I like you, but I think you'll die very soon. Prove me wrong....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=424381 time=1634736648 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424371 time=1634734082 user_id=3254

Of course you do.

I can do that because I have a robust immune system and a heightened sense of what's real or bullshit.

I like you, but I think you'll die very soon. Prove me wrong....

I disagree with Fash about vaccines, but she has always backed up what she believes with data. You have not, hence your frustration, not with Fash or cc, but with yourself.

cc

but I think you'll die very soon.

Sigh

In many ways you are considerably more deeply indoctrinated by internet bullshit and bullshitters than most others

Seems  with you it's far more than that - there is also a personal penchant and turn-on to be a different for the sake of being different  .. not just for covid, but for all aspects of life

You appear to actually revel in what you have mistakenly come to think is your superiority over all others

People like Blaze for example are merely easily lead, but with you "off the wall"  is a TOTAL and desired way of life

You daily prove that Leopard Sox's long ago assessment & warning of Freud's intentions, mad ego, craziness & problem child antics   ..  was spot on

Your disruptive outbursts shall be taken accordingly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424386 time=1634738797 user_id=88
 but I think you'll die very soon.

Sigh

In many ways you are considerably more deeply indoctrinated by internet bullshit and bullshitters than most others

Seems  with you it's far more than that - there is also a personal penchant and turn-on to be a different  .. not just for covid, but for all aspects of life

You appear to actually revel in what you have mistakenly come to think is your superiority over all others

People like Blaze for example are merely easily lead, but with you "off the wall"  is a TOTAL and desired way of life

You daily prove that Leopard Sox's long ago assessment & warning of Freud's intentions, mad ego, craziness & problem child antics   ..  was spot on

Your disruptive outbursts shall be taken accordingly

I'm not going to judge DD personally. I will judge his support of the position that vaccines are deadly as below piss poor. DSM can put together a semi cogent argument against vaccines the way Blazor and DD cannot.

cc

I was speaking to Freud in the overall, not so much covid-wise

I agree strongly that Deader is the only one who generally tries to present his arguments in an adult manner. He is very smart and uses his smarts well and properly

at least initially
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424388 time=1634740410 user_id=88
I was speaking to Freud in the overall, not so much covid-wise

I agree that Deader is the only one who generally tries to present his arguments in an adult manner

I know what you meant. Even though I replied to you, my post was more directed at DD. I even started a thread for him(and Blazor) to up their game.

https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14059">https://thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14059

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview