The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "RW"All the best to you.

It's so awesome that you're no longer here. Fancy a mouth_piece like you using the forum as your private podium to voice out your....your....your fart_wind. You put unsavoury into oestrogen. It would be a challenge to maintain a relationship with you. Your partner needs a medal. You would bend the straightest bloke gay if they were of weak nature. Hahahahahahaaaa :laugh3:

RW is a fiery, yet lovely and honourable woman.

Pyramus

It's so awesome that you're no longer here. Fancy a mouth_piece like you using the forum as your private podium to voice out your....your....your fart_wind. You put unsavoury into oestrogen. It would be a challenge to maintain a relationship with you. Your partner needs a medal. You would bend the straightest bloke gay if they were of weak nature. Hahahahahahaaaa :laugh3:

The fuck are you doing here, shitstain?

Feel the need to renew acquaintances with the sense of unwelcome?

Circus given the clowns the day off?

Gallium

Quote from: "Sting"

The fuck are you doing here, shitstain?

Feel the need to renew acquaintances with the sense of unwelcome?

Circus given the clowns the day off?

Feel the burn Gordon Sumner!  ac_lmfao

Gallium

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She's a bitch in other words!?  :wink:

Anonymous

No, not at all.

Gallium

No, not at all.

You're way too kind Fash.  ac_biggrin

Pyramus

Feel the burn Gordon Sumner!  ac_lmfao

Not from an insipid milksop such as you.

You couldn't generate enough heat to fart warm gas, sunshine.

Anonymous

No, not at all.

RW has a kind heart too..

You don't know about it though.

Gallium

No, not at all.

I've seen enough of her posts around the web to draw my own conclusions. She plays out her character like a mole.

http://www.ernestruckle.com/p/480g.jpg">

Anonymous

You and I know that and I do not give two fucks if anyone else believes it or not.

Gallium

Quote from: "Herman"

You and I know that and I do not give two fucks if anyone else believes it or not.

Herman...squirt out your two shits elsewhere please. Sauerkraut and pig knuckle can be a bit on the nose.  :shock:

Anonymous

Herman...squirt out your two shits elsewhere please. Sauerkraut and pig knuckle can be a bit on the nose.  :shock:

Did he say something incorrect?

No, he didn't.

Gallium

No, he didn't.

There is a lingering baff when he puts words to print. A smell of rank odour.

One would need to keep a safe distance if one were to be unfortunate enough to find oneself in his presence. An aura of brown would surely emanate from his being bruising all other auras of those around. Hahahahahahahahaaaa  :roll:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/XC46R9QdH8LwQ/200_s.gif">

Anonymous

No, he didn't.

There is a lingering baff when he puts words to print. A smell of rank odour.

One would need to keep a safe distance if one were to be unfortunate enough to find oneself in his presence. An aura of brown would surely emanate from his being bruising all other auras of those around. Hahahahahahahahaaaa  :roll:

What are you rambling on about?

You don't know RW, but we do.

Anonymous

Fash, that rant can be summed up with RW was mean to me, boo hoo hoo. Big frickin baby.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview