The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Miscellaneous Thread Derailment

Started by Twenty Dollars, July 06, 2016, 04:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"I  have never seen anyone as desperate for attention as Mel. Not even Odinson can keep up with his attention whoring.

Shut up Chink.  Go back to your stickied financial thread and stay there, where you can find your double happiness.  Just avoid the main board, and you won't find double unhappiness.

Chuck Bronson

Fash coddles you here, you stupid fucking Chink.  I DON'T coddle idiots like you.

If you don't like the thread, use your smart Chink brain and STAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT!

Go back to your stickied thread, and stay in it, you crybaby fucking gook.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"I agree, it's getting old in a hurry.

What are you crying about now in this thread, you worthless fucking gook?

Chuck Bronson

All I do is cry...  My name is Seoul.  I'm a gook that does nothing but cry on the forums all day long.  Fash is like my Mom, and coddles me until my tears go away...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"All I do is cry...  My name is Seoul.  I'm a gook that does nothing but cry on the forums all day long.  Fash is like my Mom, and coddles me until my tears go away...

Yes, you do..

The more you drink, the more you feel sorry for yourself..

Stop drinking.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Yes, you do..

The more you drink, the more you feel sorry for yourself..

Stop drinking.

No.  And you should know by now that I only drink AFTER dinner.

I always have.

You fucking begin to appreciate what my sleek, sexy body can do next to yours...

Bricktop

Why the fuck do you feel the need to create threads over every irrelevant and innocuous event in your miserable life.

Maybe you'd have some friends to bore with your banal minutiae.

No-one here gives a FUCK about your waste of existence.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why the fuck do you feel the need to create threads over every irrelevant and innocuous event in your miserable life.

,Maybe you'd have some friends to bore with your banal minutiae.

Why do you feel the need to respond, thus bumping my thread back up to the top?

How forums like this are supposed to work, is that threads that are of no interest to the posters, will generally drop out of sight over time.  Threads of interest should rise back to the top.

I suppose a 'smart and intelligent' man like yourself doesn't really need me to explain this, or do you?

Quote from: "Bricktop"

You're lucky Fash kisses your fucking ass here, or I'd trash you and your garbage threads into fucking oblivion for these two comments alone.  However, I did promise her that I understand that this is not, and never was, a "troll and flame forum," and as such can post and act as a true gent.  Something that you are obviously not capable of comprehending.  I guess when one hits 70 years of age, it is doubtful that one can expect any type of 'change or adaptation' abilities...  

You're just like Oscar...  Two old goofs that the Admins suckle, and also happen to enjoy the shitty diaper changes also.

Congratulations, Mr. "Depression"...  and how much it 'hurts you'...  You're a fucking idiot!

Bricktop

Chuck Bronson

You should be permanently restricted to this subforum, as it's clear you are unable to follow the rules on the main board...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

You're just like Oscar...  Two old goofs that the Admins suckle.

For fuck sakes, get your sorry ass over your evs and mimi obsession. I do not like their forum either, but I do not see the point of boring other people mentioning that all the time. If you can't get over them, spend a little of that inheritance money on a good shrink and prozac.

Chuck Bronson

Where was Evs or Mimi mentioned?

I'm simply stating that Bricktop gets away with more than some others would, due to the fact that Admin likes him, not unlike Oscar at the other forum.  Simply drawing a comparison.

Very simple concept to understand.

No why don't YOU get over ME, you fucking clown.  I used to respect you, but you're really starting to become an idiotic fucking bore now, much like 50% of the posters here.

These forums are becoming a huge fucking stale joke, no doubt in part to idiots like you trying to play tough guy, instead of posting some fresh shit on the main board.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"You should be permanently restricted to this subforum, as it's clear you are unable to follow the rules on the main board...

And you should be permanently banned from starting inane threads about your mediocre, unexceptional existence that do nothing but bore the fuck out of everyone and clog up the board.

Chuck Bronson

Go fuck yourself, you old fucking goof.  They should move more of your utter crap to this sub where it belongs, since you've proven incapable of controlling yourself.

Wienie

Jacking off beats any time you can beat a real woman doesn't it Mel

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview