Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Used To Have A Great ASS!!

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2016, 06:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

kiebers

Quote from: "keeper"Morning Kiebers ac_drinks

Hey Keeps...missed seeing you around here.  :thumbup:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Thumbs up Keeps top...LOL

wait that doesn't sound right...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Renee"The ONLY way either of those women would have a relationship with Mel is if their self-esteem was completely in the toilet.

Sadly, societal attitudes has forced that character trait onto many plus sized women. So as gut wrenching as the thought is.....Mel might actually have a shot.  :sad:

Mel is the only guy I know of, who frequents one of the skankiest dating sites on the Web, just to lash out and put down women based upon the low lifes whose profiles he gleans there. That is very weird.

He hasn't indicated whether he's ever met or hitched up with anyone on POF. And he's been visiting the site for over 10 years. Most guys would've given up on the place long ago.

BTW, plentyoffish was invented from a guy from Vancouver, Canada - our contribution to one of civilization's biggest eyesores the Planet has ever known.

Yeah, but POF is right up Mel's ally.

Those "low life's" are about the best a guy like Mel can hope for. Unfortunately he's deluded and thinks he's too good for his own kind.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Hornung

Shen Li. So when are you going to be charged under Canadian Hate Crimes with your continuous racist, homophobic, sinophobic,islamophobic, anti-semitic lying post and sexual lies on multiple discussion groups and different threads?

Section 319 deals with publicly stirring up or inciting hatred against an identifiable group based on colour, race, religion, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.

It is illegal to communicate hatred in a public place by telephone, broadcast or through other audio or visual means including the internet.

Maybe the newly introduced Bill C-13 will deal with your continued cyberbullying.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/content/hoc/Bills">http://www.parl.gc.ca/content/hoc/Bills ... C-13_1.PDF

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I like skinny asses.  Not fat Negro asses.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/3942.jpg">

Yeah Lucy. Looks like there is more than plenty for him to share even. Is he heavy like you?

Anonymous

She is not a naked little boy, so TD and Galli won't like her.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "JOE"......in absence of a real woman in his life, Mel spends his spare time at the local Wal-Mart indulging in schadenfreude gawking at full figured ladies

I avoid Wal-Mart like the plague!

It's clientele leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.  Fuck the "rolled-back" prices.  Wal-Mart is a cesspool for degenerates.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "JOE"......in absence of a real woman in his life, Mel spends his spare time at the local Wal-Mart indulging in schadenfreude gawking at full figured ladies

I avoid Wal-Mart like the plague!

It's clientele leave me with a bad taste in my mouth.  Fuck the "rolled-back" prices.  Wal-Mart is a cesspool for degenerates.

I don't go there very often, but there's one close to my house. The store is clean and the people that shop there are employed and often immigrants. Fash shops there all the time. The US stereotype of fat, horribly dressed white trash spending their welfare cheques does not look anything like the store near me. Real Canadian Superstore is far worse.

Angry White Male

The one here isn't that bad also.  Nonetheless, the clientele are still 20 points lower in IQ, than clientele in other stores.

You know what sealed it for me?  A couple of items are "rolled back" in price.  The other half of the shit I bought was at par, or even more expensive, than other local shops.  Shops where I don't have to experience my blood pressure rise, like I do at Wal-Mart.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The one here isn't that bad also.  Nonetheless, the clientele are still 20 points lower in IQ, than clientele in other stores.

You know what sealed it for me?  A couple of items are "rolled back" in price.  The other half of the shit I bought was at par, or even more expensive, than other local shops.  Shops where I don't have to experience my blood pressure rise, like I do at Wal-Mart.

I don't like Wal Mart because the staff there never knows where things are when I ask them. But I doubt some IT engineer from India, working as a cabbie in Saskatoon has an IQ twenty points lower than you or I.  :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Not sure about that.  In my line of work, I work with plenty of EI's that are fresh off the plane.  Some claim high status jobs back home.  Maybe so, but they're not always that bright either when I see them on the jobsite.

Standards over there are MUCH lower than here...  Trust me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Not sure about that.  In my line of work, I work with plenty of EI's that are fresh off the plane.  Some claim high status jobs back home.  Maybe so, but they're not always that bright either when I see them on the jobsite.

Standards over there are MUCH lower than here...  Trust me.

If they are fresh of the plane, they will pick it up fast. How hard can it be.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Haha tickle his nips! He loves that.

ac_wot

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview