The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I Used To Have A Great ASS!!

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2016, 06:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Japanese chicks are babyish and slutty.

BRB...  Checking when the next flight to Japan leaves YVR...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Japanese chicks are babyish and slutty.

BRB...  Checking when the next flight to Japan leaves YVR...

Japan is a beautiful country with lots to see and do..

You are single and you have the money, you should go..

You should visit Taiwan too.

Angry White Male

Even though I prefer white women, I might be willing to settle for a Jap...

They still have loyalty, and honour!  Plus, they're not generally obese.

I also don't think they have that foul, self-entitled attitude that many women of the West have!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Even though I prefer white women, I might be willing to settle for a Jap...

They still have loyalty, and honour!  Plus, they're not generally obese.

I also don't think they have that foul, self-entitled attitude that many women of the West have!

I don't know about that..

Some definitely are, but that could be dated now.

Angry White Male

Has Western influence poisoned their minds and their bodies also?  NOOOOOO!!!

JOE

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I like skinny asses.  Not fat Negro asses.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/3942.jpg">

QuoteObese North American women make me ill!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fy-r-Tppd6s/UQrYC88nSFI/AAAAAAAAAfA/h1S2wM3_0g8/s1600/walmart+fat+candy+chick1303784263.jpg">

......in absence of a real woman in his life, Mel spends his spare time at the local Wal-Mart indulging in schadenfreude gawking at full figured ladies

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "JOE"

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Fy-r-Tppd6s/UQrYC88nSFI/AAAAAAAAAfA/h1S2wM3_0g8/s1600/walmart+fat+candy+chick1303784263.jpg">

......in absence of a real woman in his life, Mel spends his spare time at the local Wal-Mart indulging in schadenfreude gawking at full figured ladies

Thought she was an Asian

Renee

The ONLY way either of those women would have a relationship with Mel is if their self-esteem was completely in the toilet.

Sadly, societal attitudes has forced that character trait onto many plus sized women. So as gut wrenching as the thought is.....Mel might actually have a shot.  :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That stereotype of Walmart in the US does not really apply in Canada.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"That stereotype of Walmart in the US does not really apply in Canada.

Bet you spend half your life there. Never met an Asian who didn't adore the place. Never met an Asian women with a nice ass come to think of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"That stereotype of Walmart in the US does not really apply in Canada.

Bet you spend half your life there. Never met an Asian who didn't adore the place. Never met an Asian women with a nice ass come to think of it.

That's fair, I never heard of a ped that didn't use the same diversionary tactics as you do when accused.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

That's fair, I never heard of a ped that didn't use the same diversionary tactics as you do when accused.

Don't doubt that Lucy, with all of the experiences we can verify. Perv Herm knows the score with you.

JOE

Quote from: "Renee"The ONLY way either of those women would have a relationship with Mel is if their self-esteem was completely in the toilet.

Sadly, societal attitudes has forced that character trait onto many plus sized women. So as gut wrenching as the thought is.....Mel might actually have a shot.  :sad:

Mel is the only guy I know of, who frequents one of the skankiest dating sites on the Web, just to lash out and put down women based upon the low lifes whose profiles he gleans there. That is very weird.

He hasn't indicated whether he's ever met or hitched up with anyone on POF. And he's been visiting the site for over 10 years. Most guys would've given up on the place long ago.

BTW, plentyoffish was invented from a guy from Vancouver, Canada - our contribution to one of civilization's biggest eyesores the Planet has ever known.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"The ONLY way either of those women would have a relationship with Mel is if their self-esteem was completely in the toilet.

Mel is the only guy I know of, who frequents one of the skankiest dating sites on the Web, just to lash out and put down women based upon the low lifes whose profiles he gleans there. That is very weird.

He hasn't indicated whether he's ever met or hitched up with anyone on POF. And he's been visiting the site for over 10 years. Most guys would've given up on the place long ago.

BTW, plentyoffish was invented from a guy from Vancouver, Canada - our contribution to one of civilization's biggest eyesores the Planet has ever known.

And you cruise the "people of Walmart" site to do the same. Either that or sock puppet fodder... :laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

keeper

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview