Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

I Used To Have A Great ASS!!

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2016, 06:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I wish I could still wear these jeans. :mad:

Jeff Spicoli

I complain about this all the time!  Women can't seem to keep the weight off as they age!

The thing is, there are fitness clubs all over the place!  My ex even had a membership, but she was too lazy to ever go!  She gained weight also!  Never stopped eating, but wasn't exercising ever!

Ladies, get your asses to the gym!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"yum yum ac_lovestruck

Put ur tongue away Herm. My moneymaker doesn't look like that anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jeff Spicoli"I complain about this all the time!  Women can't seem to keep the weight off as they age!

The thing is, there are fitness clubs all over the place!  My ex even had a membership, but she was too lazy to ever go!  She gained weight also!  Never stopped eating, but wasn't exercising ever!

What the hell are you talking about. Shen Li has a magnificent butt. No gym and squats required.

why ban me

Anonymous

Quote from: "why ban me"I'm banned again.

Toodles!

Are you drinking already? What am I saying, of course you are.

RW

He doesn't realise acting like a pig on repeat doesn't do him any favours.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Money Banks

Quote from: "Herman"Are you drinking already? What am I saying, of course you are.

I clearly stated five minutes ago that I haven't been drinking.  I only drink in the evening time.  Personal rule of mine!

Renee

Quote from: "Jeff Spicoli"I complain about this all the time!  Women can't seem to keep the weight off as they age!

Get yourself to the nearest AA meeting, you fucking rummy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Money Banks

You hags can go stuff it.

Got more important things to do right now than battle with a power-hungry whale!  Lol!

Money Banks

Quote from: "Renee"Get yourself to the nearest AA meeting, you fucking rummy.

Get yourself to the nearest fat farm, you whale!~

Anonymous

Quote from: "Money Banks"You hags can go stuff it.

Got more important things to do right now than battle with a power-hungry whale!  Lol!

You think Shen Li is a whale for Christ sakes. You like stick thin girls built like little boys.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

You think Shen Li is a whale for Christ sakes. You like stick thin girls built like little boys.

He's referring to me Herm.

But now he has better things to do like stalk his ex and count the rum blossoms on his nose.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"

He's referring to me Herm.

But now he has better things to do like stalk his ex and count the rum blossoms on his nose.

But, he wrote, women can't seem to keep the weight off as they age! This was after Shen Li said she wishes she could still fit into her jeans. Now either he thinks she was a whale or is one now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview