The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Started by Kala, January 31, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Mr.buffguy"Wow! Unbelievable, Kala, u are a disgrace to all Asians!!

I have many friends that are dating caucasion girls and some even black(not a racist here!) If that's ur liking then u should keep it to urself! We don't really care about what u like or dislike! Now go get a life and stop trolling!

I will not keep anything to myself because you don't like it. I am free to state my feelings and opinions about anything same as you. If you don't like it then you are free to dispute it or ignore it. But I will write what I want when I want whether you like it or not.

I am happy for your friends that are dating caucasian girls. I know some women like androgynous men and they are don't get any more androgynous looking than Asian men. I prefer larger masculine looking guys that can grow hair on their chests and arms. Asian guys are not well endowed either.

I don't believe you have Asian friends dating black women. Asian guys are incredibly racist against black people.

You are indeed a disgrace. Not just to Asians, but anyone with a brain. I give up trying to convince a troll like you how inaccurate your racist stereotyping is. You want to be a fool, go ahead. As you say, that is your right.

What Kala say about Asian boys is nothing like the Asian boys in my life..

My father and brother are very masculine men.

instigator

Lol. Read deep into my posts and Thoughts ..they aren't too far off...sure it can be a bit disagreeable to some m*ongrels but that is expected

Harrrro!

@Fashionista

You're brother is a pussy and you're dad is an androgynous douche.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Harrrro!"@Fashionista

You're brother is a pussy and you're dad is an androgynous douche.

Normally I welcome all new members, but that was not a nice thing to say..

It's not true either.

Odinson

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2011/7/25/12/young-ron-jeremy-was-pretty-hot-21958-1311610891-31.jpg">

Even Ron Jeremy (small guy) is way more masculine than instigator.

Odinson

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Odinson"Asian guys should start taking steroids.

I see a lot at the gym who do take steroids

When you see a muscular oriental at a gym he usually is on steroids

Gary Oak

I bet that most of the guys who took steroids 20 years ago are now either dead or suffering from it

Gary Oak

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Asian guys should start taking steroids.

You are joking right? Nobody should be taking steroids. They will destroy your liver faster than heavy drinking, give you bad acne, violent mood swings and will NOT enhance stamina.

It was a slight hint to get bigger buns.

For the record, I´m not taking them. I´m all natural.

Roid muscles look bad.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
You are joking right? Nobody should be taking steroids. They will destroy your liver faster than heavy drinking, give you bad acne, violent mood swings and will NOT enhance stamina.

It was a slight hint to get bigger buns.

For the record, I´m not taking them. I´m all natural.

Roid muscles look bad.

Then you prolly have good skin and have no problem getting an erection.

Apart of a split-eyebrow my skin is nice.

I don´t understand erection-problems... My father is over 60 and he still bangs like a young man... Without pills.

I know because I´ve heard him and I left the house when I was 14yo because of that.

Family inheritance.

instigator

i know quite a few white guys who take steroids. mainly because i live in a whiter area. brown guys do too. haven't seen too many asians do roids.

i was tempted to try it but i came to my senses and didn't bother with the risk.

i just used protein and other supplements such as creatine and HMB

looking like a huge monkey is silly as well.

better to be lean.

besides, i'm already 6'-0" tall and have an athletic build. why need to turn into a big monkey

Odinson

Quote from: "instigator"i know quite a few white guys who take steroids. mainly because i live in a whiter area. brown guys do too. haven't seen too many asians do roids.

i was tempted to try it but i came to my senses and didn't bother with the risk.

better to be lean.

besides, i'm already 6'-0" tall and have an athletic build. why need to turn into a big monkey

And I´m dating Kerry Washington.

Odinson

Then you prolly have good skin and have no problem getting an erection.

Apart of a split-eyebrow my skin is nice.

I don´t understand erection-problems... My father is over 60 and he still bangs like a young man... Without pills.

I know because I´ve heard him and I left the house when I was 14yo because of that.

Family inheritance.

Poor diet, lack of execise, smoking, obesity and yes genes. They all contribute to sexual health as one ages.

Those are all true.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"i know quite a few white guys who take steroids. mainly because i live in a whiter area. brown guys do too. haven't seen too many asians do roids.

better to be lean.

And I´m dating Kerry Washington.

dayam

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBmQodmYYi20kbvbWZMGOJ9BrCQvT3aNqaUr55g5nt6GKwxAUJjQ">