The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Asian Guys are the Least Sexually Desirable Men

Started by Kala, January 31, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Mr.buffguy"Wow! Unbelievable, Kala, u are a disgrace to all Asians!!

I have many friends that are dating caucasion girls and some even black(not a racist here!) If that's ur liking then u should keep it to urself! We don't really care about what u like or dislike! Now go get a life and stop trolling!

I will not keep anything to myself because you don't like it. I am free to state my feelings and opinions about anything same as you. If you don't like it then you are free to dispute it or ignore it. But I will write what I want when I want whether you like it or not.

I am happy for your friends that are dating caucasian girls. I know some women like androgynous men and they are don't get any more androgynous looking than Asian men. I prefer larger masculine looking guys that can grow hair on their chests and arms. Asian guys are not well endowed either.

I don't believe you have Asian friends dating black women. Asian guys are incredibly racist against black people.

You are a disgraceful racist pig. A disgusting rotting pile of garbage. I hope you get AIDS from your hairy white ape and die a slow angonizing death.

Gary Oak

If white people are so horrible then why did you come here ? China will take you back. China is a chinese supremist nation, perfect for you yet you are still here

Odinson

North Korea is a good place for asian men.

We are not allowed to enter the country.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Gary Oak"If white people are so horrible then why did you come here ? China will take you back. China is a chinese supremist nation, perfect for you yet you are still here

Why don't you go back to your European country?

Gary Oak

Canada's laws were made by white people, white people fought for this nation, white people made this the most desired nation to live in  in the world and that is why pathetic little racist freaks who hate us like you want to live here and won't leave

Time Flies

Quote from: "Odinson"North Korea is a good place for asian men.

North Korea is one of the few places left the racist tentacles of the Western media machine has not reached.

Gary Oak

Then you can get on a refugee boat and escape us horrible white people that you secretly hate so much :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Odinson"North Korea is a good place for asian men.

North Korea is one of the few places left the racist tentacles of the Western media machine has not reached.

To the North-Korea then... Don´t let the door hit you on the way out.

Life long kissing Kims ass...

Your wife will be Kims concubine.

Poverty and famine because that little fat pig eats all the food and spends all the money on some nukes and western luxuries.

instigator

Sorry idiots.

I was born in van but you don't even believe that

how can a closed minded mo*ngrel even converse when all they believe is their distorted programmed views...they believe about themselves the equivalent of a racist propaganda caricature crafted by the oppressor in Hollywood. An imaginary character

Romero

I can believe you were born in Vancouver. I can't believe a Vancouverite would be so intolerant and say such terrible things about others.

Hollywood? You're a real life character of racist propaganda. You're obsessed by your close-minded and distorted views of race.

Odinson

Henkka T. Blacksmith, bass-player, Children of Bodom.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loywud5tFv1qd1aupo1_500.jpg">

Teemu selänne, Right-wing, Mighty Ducks. "finnish flash"

These men are not that good looking but still trump instigator all the way.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Henkka T. Blacksmith, bass-player, Children of Bodom.

Teemu selänne, Right-wing, Mighty Ducks. "finnish flash"

These men are not that good looking but still trump instigator all the way.

Oops.

This is Teemu.

http://is11.snstatic.fi/img/658/1288368309300.jpeg">

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"That singer is good looking. Selanne is not bad either. Instigator and Time Cries can only dream of looking like an Al*h* man like them.

Pretty average looking...

The only time instigator and TF see a woman is when their mothers bring meatloaf to their "command-centers".

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"That singer is good looking. Selanne is not bad either. Instigator and Time Cries can only dream of looking like an Al*h* man like them.

Pretty average looking...

The only time instigator and TF see a woman is when their mothers bring meatloaf to their "command-centers".

Selanne yes, but that singer had a certain sexiness.

He has those puppy-eyes. lol

instigator

l;ol, you guys still jealous and can't believe i used to date models, married one, live in a m*ansion and born in vancouver LOLOL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

tell me more about your m*ongrel shit lives so i can have another laff

m*ingrels can deny all they want

they are retarded flea brains