Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

What's The Worst in your Mouth

Started by Annie, June 29, 2016, 02:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Punta

Quote from: "Blurt"ac_smile

I really want to reply also, but I won't, out of respect...

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Velvet"I tried seal once. Never again.

I tried Iguana.    Never again.

Anonymous

There are places in Canada that sell farm raised alligator meat from Florida.

Anonymous

Iguana probably tastes like gator.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Iguana probably tastes like gator.

I will be happy if I never find out on my own.

Annie

I've accidentley eaten a mosquito. It bit my cheek, I swatted it and as I breathed in, it flew into my mouth and down my throat....Tickly little bugger.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've accidentley eaten a mosquito. It bit my cheek, I swatted it and as I breathed in, it flew into my mouth and down my throat....Tickly little bugger.

Did it taste like chicken?

Annie

Nope, it was a weird experience though. The tickly scratchy legs kicking as it was lodged in the back of my throat. I tried to gag it out but it had gone down so far so I just drank a glass of water and down it completely went! It had just sucked some blood from me so I ended up getting my blood back in me.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've accidentley eaten a mosquito. It bit my cheek, I swatted it and as I breathed in, it flew into my mouth and down my throat....Tickly little bugger.

A "friend" of mine dropped a dead fly in my bottle of beer and I drank it.

Annie

Mmmmm dead fly......

http://i67.tinypic.com/24c6pp4.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Mmmmm dead fly......

http://i67.tinypic.com/24c6pp4.jpg">

A little protein with your beer.

Annie

When I was a teen I went to a few house parties. Seemed that at everyone, I somehow drank a beer with a cig butt in it.  :beurk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When I was a teen I went to a few house parties. Seemed that at everyone, I somehow drank a beer with a cig butt in it.  :beurk:

I can't remember if I ever swallowed one. ac_umm