Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Just for Mel

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2016, 09:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Stud

Quote from: "JOE"....really?

Read through a few of his posts, and watch his ability to properly grasp a certain theme.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Big Stud"Herman's a simpleton.

....really?

no

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"
Quote from: "Herman"Mel wouldn't know what to do with a set of tits even if he could get a woman.

Believe it or not, my ex-wife wasn't bad looking at all.

And she had enough brains to kick you to the curb.

Beats me how you roped her into marriage in the first place. Did she lose a bet?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

Quote from: "Big Stud"Renee wonders why I don't take her Mod position seriously.

I think she can be hilarious at times.

I don't even mind when she takes shots at me, makes up all those silly tall tales.

Makes me laugh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....really?

Read through a few of his posts, and watch his ability to properly grasp a certain theme.

Anybody can "grasp" the themes you post. You are whiney little maggot who lives in the past and blames everybody else for his own shortcomings.

Renee

Funny how Joe gets it and Mel doesn't.

I guess the difference is Joe's lack of the victim mentally.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"I started it and do you know why? To make fun of you repetitive pathetic, little crybaby.

Go back to sucking on Renee's fat tits.

...does that interest you? Is that what you'd like to do, eh S'Mel?

Mel wouldn't know what to do with a set of tits even if he could get a woman. Kind of like you Joe.

Herman Munster...the forum stud

Compared to you and Mel the crybaby.

Joe is actually one of the more talented trolls I have ever seen. Scouse and oddstain could learn from him.

As for Mel, he is capable of posting readable stuff when he's not hammered and throwing a pity party for himself.

Big Stud

Quote from: "Renee"Beats me how you roped her into marriage in the first place.

She was the one who pursued me, so you'll have to ask her that.

Here's something you cannot grasp from pixels on a screen.  In "real life," I'm quite normal, respectful, giving, helpful, thoughtful, and can be a real gentleman if I want to be.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Beats me how you roped her into marriage in the first place.

She was the one who pursued me, so you'll have to ask her that.

Here's something you cannot grasp from pixels on a screen.  In "real life," I'm quite normal, respectful, giving, helpful, thoughtful, and can be a real gentleman if I want to be.

Yeah, in real life I'm a 5'9" super model.  :laugh3:

Don't bullshit me. We all know that unless you are a total troll, much of our personalities and character traits are transfered to our online selves. You sir are an open book. Your insistence on baring your soul and acting like a besotted jerk night after night, says more about you than we all need to know.

Big Stud

I've only stated this a few times before, but what you see is not always what you get.

I've learned from young on that people don't necessarily want "real."  They want entertainment of sorts.  Knowing this, and knowing that I'm not actually a good comedian, I compromise.

I post mostly truths, sometimes mixed in with a little bit of bullshit.

The problem is, is that if I remain totally truthful, people either don't believe it, or can't handle it.  So, I "clown around" a bit...  Disturbing shit is what I'm good at.

People have a hard time separating my factual posts from reality.  Even my ex had a hard time with anything truthful that I told her, so I don't bother anymore.

Here is a good example...  Did I smoke the Meth and Heroin that I posted?  Yes I did.

And from that point on I am now known as a drug addict.  Have I smoked Meth or Heroin since then?  No.  Haven't touched coke in years.

You see, people build up a "persona" of what they think of you, should you post the real truth.

They carry that forward to everything else, and it really makes it difficult to actually engage with someone properly.

I've found that crappy attempts at humour, and trolling, mixed in with "real" postings, simply gives other posters the best "bang for their buck."

That, and I don't Skype.

Big Stud

Another problem here is, is that I was accused of being "drunk" here about 10 hours ago, by Herman, the forum Poirot.

I'm on my third beer now, and it's a quarter to twelve.

What you think you see, what you want to see, and what exists in reality are very different things.

Sadly, very few posters here are actually able to open their fucking eyes, and think for themselves.  The blind leading the blind.

Renee

Quote from: "Big Stud"Another problem here is, is that I was accused of being "drunk" here about 10 hours ago, by Herman, the forum Poirot.

What you think you see, what you want to see, and what exists in reality are very different things.

Sadly, very few posters here are actually able to open their fucking eyes, and think for themselves.  The blind leading the blind.

Only your 3rd? What are you doing....rationing the booze.

Did you oversleep and not make it to the gin mill before it closed today?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"Another problem here is, is that I was accused of being "drunk" here about 10 hours ago, by Herman, the forum Poirot.

So does this mean you are going to keep repeating this from now on?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"I started it and do you know why? To make fun of you repetitive pathetic, little crybaby.

Go back to sucking on Renee's fat tits.

...does that interest you? Is that what you'd like to do, eh S'Mel?

Mel wouldn't know what to do with a set of tits even if he could get a woman. Kind of like you Joe.

Herman Munster...the forum stud

Compared to you and Mel the crybaby.

Joe is actually one of the more talented trolls I have ever seen. Scouse and oddstain could learn from him.

As for Mel, he is capable of posting readable stuff when he's not hammered and throwing a pity party for himself.

I am usually not around to see Mel non stop complaining..

I am seeing the leftovers from last night right now though.

RW

It would be nice if your mods left his garbage up for you to see then maybe you would have given a second thought to removing his permaban.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview