The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Just for Mel

Started by Anonymous, July 07, 2016, 09:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Take the hint.

What's the hint, RW?  Spit it out!

I thought you were finally coming out of your shell!

Angry White Male

RW

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4a/aa/2f/4aaa2f1ce6a75f6d02d5dcdc01ac8bd8.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Renee was told to back off, wasn't she, RW?

Rightfully so.  Be cranky all you want, RW.

What was happening here wasn't right at all.

I like Renee, I like you, and I like the vast majority of posters also, enough that I can handle them in my surroundings here, there, and everywhere.

RW

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/0e/71/c9/0e71c9d33ab610ac10ec561bf47d1c65.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

You want some more honesty?

RW, you, Renee, and your Australian boyfriend parked your asses here.  You quickly had taken over.

Implemented your own rules, your own agendas.  Forum be damned...  Your AGENDA was the only thing that mattered.

And other than Kreeper, who's an idiot, I have NEVER dealt with a Mod like Renee anywhere I've posted.  And I'm not a new kid on the block.  The sheer shit she throws out at all posters that aren't in the clique just blows my mind.

I personally don't have a problem with that.  The problem I have, is that she simply bans when she gets even a fraction of that back in her face.

A bully with a badge.

Kudos to Fash, if she finally opened her eyes, and reeled her in a bit.

As far as me personally scaring off posters, I'm still waiting for that poster list.

RW

TL:DR

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/7775_large.gif">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee was told to back off, wasn't she, RW?

Rightfully so.  Be cranky all you want, RW.

What was happening here wasn't right at all.

I like Renee, I like you, and I like the vast majority of posters also, enough that I can handle them in my surroundings here, there, and everywhere.

For the record, I wasn't told to back off.

The only reason I'm stating this is because I don't want you getting another delusional fixation and start spewing the idea that you achieved some kind of validation for your sorry ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Renee, I'm not here for validation.  

I don't want to be a mod...  Been there, done that.  If I wanted to start my own forum, I could easily pay people to do so.

I post, simply because I like to post now and then.

You want to dish it out, Renee?  Hey!  I have no problem with that...  I like drama and turmoil just as much as the next guy.  However, don't ever abuse your position like you have been doing, with posters like me.

Renee

Truth is dumbass, you aren't supposed to be here. You were banned for breaking the rules.......Not my rules, mind you....Fash's rules.

Sorry to bust your delusional bubble but the admin of this forum frowns highly upon cross forum bullshit. So if the agenda that you keep crying about is so terrible, take it up with the admin.

Now do as you are told and fuck off.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

I think the right thing to do is leave him to talk to himself all night about all the dates he can't get and women he won't ever fuck.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

If the Admin has a problem with "cross-forum bullshit," I'll deal directly with her.

Your input is not required.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee, I'm not here for validation.  

I don't want to be a mod...  Been there, done that.  If I wanted to start my own forum, I could easily pay people to do so.

I post, simply because I like to post now and then.

You want to dish it out, Renee?  Hey!  I have no problem with that...  I like drama and turmoil just as much as the next guy.  However, don't ever abuse your position like you have been doing, with posters like me.

FUCK YOU, you overly entitled piece of refuse.

Don't even presume to tell me what to do.

End of fucking discussion!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview