The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

I'll let this be known...

Started by Big Stud, July 08, 2016, 03:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"Why am I always macho cool and not racist?  I feel left out.

RW is nothing but a racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken homophobic sinophobic islamophobic anti semitic anti catholic fruitcake moron nutcase loser liar spammer because that is how he do!

[size=50]Feeling better???  LOL[/size]
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"Why am I always macho cool and not racist?  I feel left out.

RW is nothing but a racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken homophobic sinophobic islamophobic anti semitic anti catholic fruitcake moron nutcase loser liar spammer because that is how he do!

[size=50]Feeling better???  LOL[/size]

It's not the same when you do it kiebs but I feel a bit better.

Thanks!
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"I don't understand how I get in shit in all of this.  This IS the subforum for ragging on rejects, so why do certain people get in shit when they do it?  Are we better at it than you dipshits?  Is that the reason for all the whining?

I am here to bring a balanced approach.

Understand that I never complain about the contents of a forum.  I can handle almost all.

I've went through this time and time again...  When Mods like to throw nothing but shit, but then ban when they get even 1/10th of it back, THAT'S the problem.

I have made this clear time and time again.

It's not that hard, as a Mod, to separate yourself from your "clique" of friends, and enforce rules evenly, accordingly, and without bias.  I managed to do it well enough.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"I don't understand how I get in shit in all of this.  This IS the subforum for ragging on rejects, so why do certain people get in shit when they do it?  Are we better at it than you dipshits?  Is that the reason for all the whining?

I am here to bring a balanced approach.

Understand that I never complain about the contents of a forum.  I can handle almost all.

I've went through this time and time again...  When Mods like to throw nothing but shit, but then ban when they get even 1/10th of it back, THAT'S the problem.

I have made this clear time and time again.

It's not that hard, as a Mod, to separate yourself from your "clique" of friends, and enforce rules evenly, accordingly, and without bias.  I managed to do it well enough.

WTF, do you know about enforcing rules, you don't abide by them and you think they're for everyone else but you.

Fuck off, moron......Everytime you open your white trash mouth.....a whole lot of STUPID falls out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

And this, Renee, is why you can never be a Mod.  Not here, and not anywhere.

To the clown that Modded you, she should have her fucking head checked, no offence.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "keeper"Ban IT, Problem solved.

you're welcome
"IT?"
Quote from: "Renee"At this point his ISP needs to be blocked and that will take care of it.

Quote from: "RW"Well not his ISP because that would be a BIG block of IPs.

Not one of you have any clue about anything that you even speak of.

Not ONE!

Don't try to pretend to know about things that you don't.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And this, Renee, is why you can never be a Mod.  Not here, and not anywhere.

To the clown that Modded you, she should have her fucking head checked, no offence.

Really??? How many times do we have to go over this?

You're a piece shit and we all know it. You shouldn't even be here because you broke the rules and you were warned multiple times. But you like the self absorbed baby that you are, you chose to get belligerent.

Now you force your way in here because you think you have a God given right to spew your stupidity all over the joint.

If you were a stand up individual you would abide by the wishes of the admin and take the ban like a man......But unfortunately you are short on character, emotionally stunted and intellectually crippled and you have zero sense of personal responsibility.

Now you have the nerve to glibly lecture me and the admin on the qualifications of a proper mod.....you can't even moderate own self.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

Stuff it Renee...  You are starting to sound like more of a broken record than I.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Stuff it Renee...  You are starting to sound like more of a broken record than I.

You post the same old every night you are here.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Stuff it Renee...  You are starting to sound like more of a broken record than I.

That's what you do best.....start shit but you can't face the reality that is you and you hate it when someone slams it in your face. Unfortunately the facts aren't just going to be swept under the rug for your convenience........ Fuck you.

Go ahead deny what I'm saying......I dare you, you little rat fuck.

Angry White Male

I've said what I'd needed to say.

I'm now at peace with myself.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"You post the same old every night you are here.

No I don't.

I simply react the same to the same posters that post the same shit day in, and day out.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

You post the same old every night you are here.

You are very astute.  Nothing ole Mel here has to say hasn't been said a hundred times before.

Blah blah blah ... My ex was a lazy slob ... Blah blah blah ... My car ... Blah blah blah ... My money ... Blah blah blah ... Fat hags with kids ... Blah blah blah ... POF fat hags ... Blah blah blah ... The mods are cunts ... Blah blah blah ... Everyone else's fault ... Blah blah blah ... I know forums ... Blah blah blah ... Incorrect legal advice ... Blah blah blah ... I miss my ex ... Blah blah blah ... I like everyone ... Blah blah blah ...

Lather.  Rinse.  Repeat.  YAWN.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview