Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I'll let this be known...

Started by Big Stud, July 08, 2016, 03:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Stud

Not for one minute will I ever stand back and watch power-hungry hippos bully posters into obedience.

If Joe wants to post his spiel in RR, and it breaks no rules, why should he be condescended by some power tripping Mod threatening to ban him?

If Semen wants to post his shit here, and it breaks no rules, why should he be hammered by RW and her power-tripping Mods?

If ANYONE wants to post here, and they do not break the rules, why the fuck don't you just ignore them and go back to the main board, where it's nice and sanitized?

WHY come into a sub-forum, that's created just for this, and implement your agenda?

The answer?  The current hags here cannot stand anything that they don't like.  I have seen this UMPTEEN times before.

Personal agenda.

Big Stud

So what if a White Pride member wants to post here?  Unless they are inciting hatred, personal beliefs are still allowed in Canada, even if they vary from your own.

Who gives a shit if a Black Panther member posts here?  Again, unless inciting hatred, he is free to his beliefs also.

I'm not saying that this forum must conform to the absolute limits of what is considered "free speech" In Canada, or the USA for that matter...

What I am saying, is that for forums like this to continue to draw traffic, and new posters, the Mods need to basically shut the fuck up, and concentrate on enforcing the rules, as opposed to engaging in personal agendas.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Big Stud

I was the first person Vinny contacted when he thought about purchasing DV.

Weeks before people even knew of the changeover, I was the one that was communicating with him on almost a daily basis.

Advice, what works, what doesn't, etc...

It didn't take long for Evs and Mimi to stick their snouts in there.

I warned him.  He didn't listen.

Big Stud

Quote from: "RW"I'm not a mod for the record.

It's better to be "separated" from that duty, in one way...

You have freedom to do what you want, and not have to answer to anyone!

Renee

Quote from: "Big Dud"I was the first person Vinny contacted when he thought about purchasing DV.

Weeks before people even knew of the changeover, I was the one that was communicating with him on almost a daily basis.

The glory days....relived for the umpteenth time. :001_rolleyes: Mel's only claim to fame. The basis from which he draws his knowledge and criticism... :oeudC:

What a fucking joke.

BTW, as we can see, when it goes bad....once again its the fault of the "hags". Same old story....over and over. :crazy:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Stud"I was the first person Vinny contacted when he thought about purchasing DV.

DV, evs and mimi and we are poorly modded.

ac_boring

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Big Stud"I was the first person Vinny contacted when he thought about purchasing DV.

ac_boring

Ban IT, Problem solved.

you're welcome

JOE

Quote from: "Big Stud"It didn't take long for Evs and Mimi to stick their snouts in there.

...the evidence:

http://www.crumblesthedog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Snout-pig.jpg">

Renee

Quote from: "keeper"

ac_boring

Ban IT, Problem solved.

you're welcome

He's been banned but he thinks he has a God given right to be here and refuses to abide by the ban. Mel thinks that the rules and wishes of the administration apply to everyone else but him.

If you try to enforce those rules he screams like a baby about mods and some trumped up private agenda.

At this point his ISP needs to be blocked and that will take care of it. But for some God forsaken reason that won't happen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

ac_boring

Ban IT, Problem solved.

you're welcome

He's been banned but he thinks he has a God given right to be here and that the rules and wishes of the administration apply to everyone else but him. If you try to enforce those rules he screams about mods and some trumped up private agenda.

At this point his ISP needs to be blocked and that will take care of it. But for some God forsaken reason that won't happen.

Well not his ISP because that would be a BIG block of IPs.  

I don't understand how I get in shit in all of this.  This IS the subforum for ragging on rejects, so why do certain people get in shit when they do it?  Are we better at it than you dipshits?  Is that the reason for all the whining?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

ac_boring

Ban IT, Problem solved.

you're welcome

He's been banned but he thinks he has a God given right to be here and that the rules and wishes of the administration apply to everyone else but him. If you try to enforce those rules he screams about mods and some trumped up private agenda.

Well not his ISP because that would be a BIG block of IPs.  

I don't understand how I get in shit in all of this.  This IS the subforum for ragging on rejects, so why do certain people get in shit when they do it?  Are we better at it than you dipshits?  Is that the reason for all the whining?

Christ....what a cranky hag.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie, RW is macho cool. Renee AKA Crap'n Drool AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Herman AKA cc Latarte AKA Odinson is nothing but a racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken homophobic sinophobic islamophobic anti semitic anti catholic fruitcake moron nutcase loser liar spammer because that is how he do!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, RW is macho cool. Renee AKA Crap'n Drool AKA Gary Choaking the Chicken AKA Herman AKA cc Latarte AKA Odinson is nothing but a racist twirlybrain choaking the chicken homophobic sinophobic islamophobic anti semitic anti catholic fruitcake moron nutcase loser liar spammer because that is how he do!

How do you do Wambo?

RW

Why am I always macho cool and not racist?  I feel left out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview