Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Uncle Ace is just like you!

I keep a clean house.

I let the tub go further than I should have, but I'm on it now!~

http://i68.tinypic.com/2afjztj.jpg">

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Got my Mustang up to 180 km/h up the snowshed hill, on the Coke.

keeper

Anonymous

You let the tub get that bad before deciding it needs to be cleaned? It's not like you have anything else to do.

Edit, we use a foam or Scrubbing Bubbles, not Windex.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Uncle Ace is just like you!

I keep a clean house.

I let the tub go further than I should have, but I'm on it now!~

http://i68.tinypic.com/2afjztj.jpg">

Is your toilet backed-up? Because it looks like you've been pissing in your bathtub.

What's the matter, slob? Kitchen sink got too many dirty dishes in it? :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

The GRVD is known for its strange water.  It leaves this bluey yellowy stain on sinks and tubs after a very short time of domestic inattention.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

RW is correct.

And Windex was all I had on hand last night.  Switched to barkeepers friend eventually, which seems to work a little better.  I guess I should have gone to the store and picked up better products, but I managed with what I had.

So, now after two hours of heavy scrubbing, it's sparkling clean!  

And for the record, that's the LAST time I let Renee use my tub.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"The GRVD is known for its strange water.  It leaves this bluey yellowy stain on sinks and tubs after a very short time of domestic inattention.

Jesus Christ...... :laugh3:

Maybe they should check it for lead as well. I'm pretty sure Mel's been mixing with his gin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

It's considered some of the best drinking water in the world, actually, but it does leave blue, pink and yellowish stains.  I'm guessing these are just different minerals.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's considered some of the best drinking water in the world, actually, but it does leave blue, pink and yellowish stains.  I'm guessing these are just different minerals.

kool-aid is pretty tasty.... and kool-aid leaves blue, pink and yellow stains.... maybe your water has a high kool-aid content.... highly doubtful.... but keep your fingers crossed.... :D

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's considered some of the best drinking water in the world, actually, but it does leave blue, pink and yellowish stains.  I'm guessing these are just different minerals.

Pink stains come from bacteria growth.

Yellow stain are from sediment found in marsh water or shallow aquifers. So I highly doubt it's considered "some of the best drinking water in the world".  ac_toofunny

That's just something idiots like you tell yourself in order to swallow the sludge that comes out of your faucet. :laugh3:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"

Pink stains come from bacteria growth.

Yellow stain are from sediment found in marsh water or shallow aquifers. So I highly doubt it's considered "some of the best drinking water in the world".  ac_toofunny

That's just something idiots like you tell yourself in order to swallow the sludge that comes out of your faucet. :laugh3:

i knew kool-aid was too good to be true.... :(

Angry White Male

Found this:

QuoteMetro Vancouver's source water, which originates from enviably pristine mountain reservoirs, is naturally low in mineral content, characteristically 'soft' and consequently acidic.

Acidic water (below pH 7) is corrosive. It causes pipes to leak and simultaneously leaches heavy metals from pipes and plumbing fixtures into tap water. Consequently, Metro Vancouver is introducing sodium carbonate (soda ash) into our tap water to make it more alkaline.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview