Replies: 7566
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:45:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Just so ya know!

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 05:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Cleaned the shitter also.  You could now drink out of that bowl!

All that's left is a quick vacuum, a quick wet swiffer on the lino, and the shit is top quality then.  Then I can rest easy peasy Japanesey.

Then I get cleaned up.  Sunday evening is a good time to do a grocery shop.  The odds of females in my league shopping there are good Sunday evenings.

I may up my game, grab a big fucking sausage from the deli area, hold it down to where my dick should be, and ask other shoppers what they think of my sausage.  How can this tactic fail?  It can't!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Cleaned the shitter also.  You could now drink out of that bowl!

All that's left is a quick vacuum, a quick wet swiffer on the lino, and the shit is top quality then.  Then I can rest easy peasy Japanesey.

Then I get cleaned up.  Sunday evening is a good time to do a grocery shop.  The odds of females in my league shopping there are good Sunday evenings.

I may up my game, grab a big fucking sausage from the deli area, hold it down to where my dick should be, and ask other shoppers what they think of my sausage.  How can this tactic fail?  It can't!

hold the phone, partner.... i think you have far more pressing issues.... like WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR DICK??? AND WHY IS IT NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE???

Angry White Male

Now men, take a tip from Uncle Ace...

Learn to be independent , if you're not currently, and do these things on your own.  The more you can do on your own, the less you will need to "settle" for a 'liberated' North American whale!

Never settle for the liberated whale!  Only settle for a real woman that respects and honours you.  And never settle for one that'll eat you outta house and home.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Now men, take a tip from Uncle Ace...

Learn to be independent , if you're not currently, and do these things on your own.  The more you can do on your own, the less you will need to "settle" for a 'liberated' North American whale!

Never settle for the liberated whale!  Only settle for a real woman that respects and honours you.  And never settle for one that'll eat you outta house and home.

or better still.... DON'T LIVE IN EDIBLE HOUSES.... especially with hot and cold kool-aid on tap.... :(

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Cleaned the shitter also.  You could now drink out of that bowl!

hold the phone, partner.... i think you have far more pressing issues.... like WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR DICK??? AND WHY IS IT NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE???

Valid question there DSM.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

i took a journalism class.... i keep my finger on the pulse of the REAL news.... :D

Angry White Male

That's what happens when one doesn't proof read properly...  They end up dickless!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's what happens when one doesn't proof read properly...  They end up dickless!

i went to catholic school. we just got popped on the hand with a ruler....

on a related note, i heard Bruce Jenner had horrible grammer.... :(

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"That's what happens when one doesn't proof read properly...  They end up dickless!

i went to catholic school. we just got popped on the hand with a ruler....

on a related note, i heard Bruce Jenner had horrible grammer.... :(

Catholic school FTW!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

You went to Catholic school, didn't you RW...

Blurt

Everybody went to Catholic school, Mel.

It's just that some of you protested.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

I was kicked out of Sunday School on my first day.  That ended any type of "religious" schooling for me once and for all.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I was kicked out of Sunday School on my first day.  That ended any type of "religious" schooling for me once and for all.

That's because you got caught guzzling the communion wine, you little slob.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview