Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Who Here is Cold Sore Free?

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 10:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I know the prevalence of lip Herps is rather high (around one third or more is infected).

I am Herps free.  Brothers and sisters, raise your hands if you too are lip herps free!

RW

I have full body herpies.  The herp has spread everywhere!  I mean ALL OVER.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"I have full body herpies.  The herp has spread everywhere!  I mean ALL OVER.

No, seriously? Or are you just kidding?

RW

I'm so serious.  I'm covered head to toe and I'm extremely contagious.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"I'm so serious.  I'm covered head to toe and I'm extremely contagious.

i just caught it too from quoting you.... :(

Angry White Male

I figured I might be the only poster here that's Herps free...

And Joe!  This is another issue one must be aware of when dealing with sites like POF.  Many of those chubby sluts on there may have something awful.  They may not disclose this.  You may catch something even with basic human contact.

Use caution.

Even RW has the virus, no doubt due to her inability to remain faithful to her husband.  This is what happens when you can never get enough dick...  You get an awful virus for which there is no cure!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"I'm so serious.  I'm covered head to toe and I'm extremely contagious.

Aw shit.  I'm so sorry.  It's just THAT contagious.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Christ, that burns.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Well I'm sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, when did you contract it? And did the outbreaks become more severe as time went on? And how frequent are the outbreaks?

If this is too sensitive or confidential a question, then no need to answer if you don't want to, just curious that's all.

RW

Quote from: "JOE"

Well I'm sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, when did you contract it? And did the outbreaks become more severe as time went on? And how frequent are the outbreaks?

If this is too sensitive or confidential a question, then no need to answer if you don't want to, just curious that's all.

I have outbreaks the second Mel shows up which subside the second he leaves.  I mostly experience pain in my buttocks region and my face and palm(s).  I haven't noticed a change in severity but I'll keep you posted.

When you tell people about me, please make my name Molly.

Thank you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Joe, RW was drunk some time ago, and sent me a PM about wanting to "get to know me better."

I knew she'd be embarrassed about it, so I never mentioned anything until now.

I know she's hungry for the dick, but there's no way I could ever even entertain the thought of becoming a homewrecker, and potentially destroying her marriage and family unit.

I made the right decision.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview