Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I saw this gorgeous looking redhead in the liquor store today

Started by JOE, July 11, 2016, 02:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

She was this cashier who reminded me a lot of that girl from that 70s show.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/that70sshow/images/e/e4/Eric-and-Donna-that-70s-show-20481758-200-200.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160307231608">

Only she had prettier eyes. Full figured body she was about 5'9" or 10

She had these large dark freckles which looked unusual that made her look like a beautiful alien. And she was friendly which made her extremely desireable.

There are a lot of beautiful women about in this part of the world at this time of the year.

Angry White Male

There are!

Sadly, they'll all have kids and look like shit by the time they're 30.

Gotta get 'em young, Joe!  It's the only way!

Angry White Male

It's terribly depressing to know that I will most likely have to find a female that's at LEAST 10 years younger than me, for her to be my physical equal.

I would love to find a woman my age, that's equal physically, but the only ones that exist seem to be movie stars.

This is sadly how life works...  And I KNOW a large age gap often leads to problems, and one must also consider the fact that younger women are often with older men just for the dolla dolla bills.

I've really been forced into a corner of isolation with this conundrum.  There is no easy solution, other than to fly to foreign parts of the world.  That can bring problems also.

JOE

Not long after I spoke to what you consider an old hag for an hour.

Just chatted up a conversation.

We met at an outdoor cafe.

She mainly talked about herself.

Her artistic and musical pursuits.

Said she was doing movie work.

Maybe not yer type Mel but she was pleasant.

Women at that age get lonely need someone to talk to

And are willing to open up more

Angry White Male

I've got nothing against old hags, Joe!

I would have spoken to her also!

It's just that physically...  Her body needs to be tight, her ass firm, and you know the rest...

Angry White Male

Never get fooled, Joe...

My ex is getting older...  This is from her POF account:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2cdg3d1.png">

Prefer not to say?

She needs a dick NOW!  Before the kids come out retarded!

Careful...

Women cannot be trusted to do much of anything.  They just want to pop out kids on either the mans wallet, or the governments...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "JOE"She was this cashier who reminded me a lot of that girl from that 70s show.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/that70sshow/images/e/e4/Eric-and-Donna-that-70s-show-20481758-200-200.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160307231608">

She had these large dark freckles which looked unusual that made her look like a beautiful alien. And she was friendly which made her extremely desireable.

There are a lot of beautiful women about in this part of the world at this time of the year.

She is. Nice hair. Thank you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"She was this cashier who reminded me a lot of that girl from that 70s show.

What does it matter Joe. You would not know what to do with them anyway.

Renee

Good God....Joe and Mel; two of the biggest losers ever, talking about women they will never have...... :oeudC:

And it's on the main page no less....... :nea:

This thread should be deleted solely on the fact that it is a misuse fucking bandwidth. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

JOE

I'm not sure why every interraction with a woman for you needs to end in a sexual encounter with them.

Is that the only way you think of or can relate to them?

I often strike up conversations with women/girls I meet on the street about various topics - art, social activism, local happenings, upcoming events, current trends. Small talk, chat. I don't seek anything from them.

I dunno Herman, but you seem like a bit of a lunkhead to me. Somewhat one dimensional. Perhaps not as severe as "balls deep" Odinson, but more or less along the same lines.

Quote from: "Herman"

What does it matter Joe. You would not know what to do with them anyway.

cc

ummm .... a question

why is this still on main page?

In fact, maybe we could have a new category for Joe ..... maybe a sub forum of sub forum "reject" ?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"I'm not sure why every interraction with a woman for you needs to end in a sexual encounter with them.

I think he is wondering why every time you meet a pretty woman it ends with you not having a sexual encounter. Even if it ever does, please no details.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"ummm .... a question

In fact, maybe we could have a new category for Joe ..... maybe a sub forum of sub forum "reject" ?

Because Herman hasn't figured out how to move to subforums yet.

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

Hey, quite ragging on the MOD. Who do you think you are Mel's girlfriend or something?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I have. I had barrels that needed turning. ac_sothere

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview