The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Lose Two or Three More Posters...

Started by Angry White Male, July 11, 2016, 06:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

...and this place dies.

It's done.

Thank me now, or thank me later, but the advice stands true regardless.

My generous offer to purchase the domain, however, doesn't apply anymore at that point.

I thought I'd seen it all at DV.  And I did.

I have NEVER seen such stupidity anywhere, as I have here.  Right from the top down...  From Admin, to Mods, to posters...

I'm sorry...  Your "clique" is a joke!

I can't wrap my head around this...  My mind is blown.

Angry White Male

Fash?  You are a fucking imbecile.

You have no clue what it means to think for yourself.

You are a fucking idiot!

Angry White Male

And to all the Mods here, both current and ex?

I'm shocked that an Admin would even appoint you.

I'm speechless.

Not ONE of you have any business modding any forum.

Angry White Male

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fash?  You are a fucking imbecile.

You have no clue what it means to think for yourself.

You are a fucking idiot!

Fash does not like banning anyone. She is the only reason you are allowed to post your repetitious bullshit when you are drunk.

Twenty Dollars

Herman the ass kissing excersise is getting old. Hoping your more of a man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Herman the ass kissing excersise is getting old. Hoping your more of a man.

Ya, it is my fault you and your bf Galli have a fetish for kiddies. Sick fuckers.

kiebers

Hey Mr Millionaire Mel, why don't you take some of that inheritance and start your own forum? All you do is complain about the places you go to. Make your own.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Hey Mr Millionaire Mel, why don't you take some of that inheritance and start your own forum? All you do is complain about the places you go to. Make your own.

Show us simpletons how it's fucking done.

BTW kiebs, did you know Mel used to mod a defunct forum?

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "kiebers"Hey Mr Millionaire Mel, why don't you take some of that inheritance and start your own forum? All you do is complain about the places you go to. Make your own.

Show us simpletons how it's fucking done.

BTW kiebs, did you know Mel used to mod a defunct forum?

Yep. Several have told me how he and salty would randomly ban to "teach" folks a lesson in over moderation.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

Quote from: "kiebers"Yep. Several have told me how he and salty would randomly ban to "teach" folks a lesson in over moderation.

I have explained this once before to you, but I'll explain it once again, since apparently it bears repeating...

Salty did what he did.

I did what I did.  Every single move I made while moderating erred on the side of caution, and erred on the side of the poster, whether I liked him/her or not.

I rarely let my personal feelings cloud my judgement, for anyone.  Rather, clear problems were dealt with rationally...

Yes, there were some posters that required a more "hands on" approach, but not one poster, Mod, nor Admin, to this day can say that I wasn't fair.

Not one.

And for all the shit that is thrown my way, I'm sure those accusations would still fly, if I had done wrong.  They haven't, and they aren't.  What Salty did is not my business.

Angry White Male

That's why I stepped down.  

You would think Modding a forum would be simple.  It's not...

People have an inherent disposition to not apply the rules equally.  They make friends, have similar interests, etc.

People are unable to enforce rules accurately, across the board, consistently...

I've seen it all.

kiebers

Ok...But still the question remains. And, I'm not saying this to rag. Why don't you start your own forum? Minimal expense and/or there is free hosting available in a lot of cases.

You might even be surprised at who would register....

keeper

Im here to tell you that you didnt know shit about modding, I was twice the mod you were and you know it. I have been posting on forums way before you, years even.

Vin hated your guts he even emailed me to tell me that and asked me to mod but i refused.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview