SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Started by JOE, July 11, 2016, 07:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Anonymous

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"You need a piece of ass Joe.

.....well, I sure as hell hope its not yours, Herman.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

We can see why you never get laid [size=50]with women

[/size]

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"

[/size]

Hey Herm, I gotta spare bedroom available if you an' the missus wanna come ta Vancouver fer a week. The only drawback is the longer she stays, might not wanna go back to that icebox grain elevator you've stored 'er in, eh? The sights an' sounds of the West Coast would spoil her silly and she'd wanna stay here fer good. Plus my effortless charm and 'Velvet Touch' would subdue her and she'd surely attempt an escape for the Penn near Yorkton, eh Herm.

Anyways, think about my offer if ya wanna come. There's some fine Indonesian restaurants yer Missus would appreciate. I'm sure she misses the sights, tastes 'n sounds of the Old Country a lot, eh Herm? Its like Little Asia out here on the West Coast. Fashonista would like it too.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

[/size]

Hey Herm, I gotta spare bedroom available if you an' the missus wanna come ta Vancouver fer a week. The only drawback is the longer she stays, might not wanna go back to that icebox grain elevator you've stored 'er in, eh? The sights an' sounds of the West Coast would spoil her silly and she'd wanna stay here fer good. Plus my effortless charm and 'Velvet Touch' would subdue her and she'd surely attempt an escape for the Penn near Yorkton, eh Herm.

Anyways, think about my offer if ya wanna come. There's some fine Indonesian restaurants yer Missus would appreciate. I'm sure she misses the sights, tastes 'n sounds of the Old Country a lot, eh Herm? Its like Little Asia out here on the West Coast. Fashonista would like it too.

Yeah dipshit, you can chauffeur Herman And his wife around in your shitty cab......oops I mean limo. Just make sure you clean out the used hypodermic needles from between the creases of the seat and scrub the sweaty vagina smell out of the upholstery. You might want to leave the doors of the cab.....oops, sorry, limo,.... open for about 24 hours and air the fucking thing out......Hang a few of them smelly pine tree do-hickys as well.

Remember dingle-berry, just because you're numb to the lingering stench of stripper (cotton candy, cheap booze and despair), it doesn't mean Herman and his wife aren't going to choke and gag.

BTW, just the idea of your "velvet touch" and "effortless charm" makes me gag.

Oh and one more thing....far be it for me to tell someone want to do but if I were Herman.....I'd hunt you down and punch the living shit out of you just mentioning his wife...... You're a creep Joey.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"I'd hunt you down and punch the living shit out of you just mentioning his wife.

You need a shrink more than I do...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"I'd hunt you down and punch the living shit out of you just mentioning his wife.

You need a shrink more than I do...

Fuck off, rummy.....Up all night again?

Your life is one long bender. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

Just starting posting a half hour ago...

How are you feeling today, Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Just starting posting a half hour ago...

How are you feeling today, Renee?

All things considered...Pretty chipper actually.

Can't you tell? :laugh3:

Anonymous

Joe, I am not educated and God knows I do not have an exciting job. But, you cannot get laid despite living in a warmer climate and having a full head of hair.

JOE

:roll: ...You're hilarious, Renn! At yer best. You oughta be a writer, Renn my friend. Too funny.

Quote from: "Renee"Yeah dipshit, you can chauffeur Herman And his wife around in your shitty cab......oops I mean limo. Just make sure you clean out the used hypodermic needles from between the creases of the seat and scrub the sweaty vagina smell out of the upholstery.

mmmm. I'd like that. Vagina smell...like an addict sniffin' glue, i need a whiff, Renn!   :roll:

QuoteYou might want to leave the doors of the cab.....oops, sorry, limo,.... open for about 24 hours and air the fucking thing out......Hang a few of them smelly pine tree do-hickys as well.

:roll:

QuoteRemember dingle-berry, just because you're numb to the lingering stench of stripper (cotton candy, cheap booze and despair), it doesn't mean Herman and his wife aren't going to choke and gag.

QuoteBTW, just the idea of your "velvet touch" and "effortless charm" makes me gag.

QuoteOh and one more thing....far be it for me to tell someone want to do but if I were Herman.....I'd hunt you down and punch the living shit out of you just mentioning his wife...... You're a creep Joey.

Whoa Renn....slow down, Girl!....Now yer no longer funny cuz yer gittin' violent.

Lettin' road rage git the best of ya, Renn.

Ifya kin git that Irish temper or yours under control, ya might have a future in show bizz, writing for the comedy circuit.

Anyways, think about it...'kay Renn?

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"Joe, I am not educated and God knows I do not have an exciting job. But, you cannot get laid despite living in a warmer climate and having a full head of hair.

Actually Herm, I rather admire the fact that you said you made a decent living with very little education. That's what I call - a 'self made man'. Creating something from very little or nothing. And if it's true, then I'm not putting it down. Whatever works, Bud! Wasn't Henry Ford originally a farmer as well? I don't think he finished High School, let alone went to school. Then he went on to build one of the largest automobile empires in the world. Kinda reminds me of a relative of mine, who dropped out of school in Grade 10 and went on to build a $100 million Business Empire with offices coast to coast. Although he's passed away now, his legacy is such that many of his descendants/family members alive today are millionaires.

Angry White Male

You waste your time here with these people, Joe.

They aren't the brightest bunch, that's for sure!

Berry Sweet

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/61/89/35/618935291004b5ef62a21c4e5440d0ae.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview