Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Re: Limousine Liberal Hypocrisy

Started by Anonymous, February 02, 2013, 01:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I like Leo DiCaprio...he's a good actor.

Anonymous

It's a shame really that so many actors and singers hold such sway over the masses.

DKG

This is not hypocrisy, but it is worthy of an eye roll or two.

Social media users mocked and ridiculed climate-change activist Greta Thunberg after the date of a climate-genocide prediction came and went.

In 2018, Thunberg tweeted a quote from a scientist warning that humanity would become extinct unless drastic action against global warming was undertaken within five years.

"A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years," she quoted from the article.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=503928 time=1687402158 user_id=3390

Social media users mocked and ridiculed climate-change activist Greta Thunberg after the date of a climate-genocide prediction came and went.

In 2018, Thunberg tweeted a quote from a scientist warning that humanity would become extinct unless drastic action against global warming was undertaken within five years.

"A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years," she quoted from the article.

I shit on her childhood. Someone should shoot both her parents in the face.

Shen Li

Greta was merely repeating what some libtard politician masquerading as a climate scientist predicted.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503936 time=1687406455 user_id=3351

Better idea... shove the climate crisis up their arse.

">
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503958 time=1687420978 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503936 time=1687406455 user_id=3351

Better idea... shove the climate crisis up their arse.

">

Yes Greta, shove it up your arse. We are tired of being exploited by your fake crisis.

DKG

Obama says, "Our democracy is not going to be healthy, with the levels of inequality that we've seen ... obscene inequality."

"It's very hard to sustain a democracy when you have such massive concentrations of wealth," he continues.

Obama owns a 30-acre estate in Martha's Vineyard that costs $11.75 million.

JOE

Quote from: DKG post_id=504596 time=1687898776 user_id=3390
Obama says, "Our democracy is not going to be healthy, with the levels of inequality that we've seen ... obscene inequality."

"It's very hard to sustain a democracy when you have such massive concentrations of wealth," he continues.

Like others before him, Obama used the presidency to enrich himself

And then he took credit for Trump's job/economic boom which was not his

If Obama had just knocked down the tax rates for small business owners just a bit that boom which took place during the Trump administration could have been his

Obama excelled at what he was good at - community organization

But his business savvy or entrepreneurial skills were dismal

Herman

Quote from: DKG post_id=504596 time=1687898776 user_id=3390

Almost all these rich assholes are blatant hypocrites.

Herman

Dan Penny is being charged with manslaughter and Jordan Williams, who is coloured aint being charged for stabbing to death an aggressive mental case on the subway.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/mother-of-j-train-stabber-jordan-williams-compares-son-to-daniel-penny-starts-legal-defense-fund-to-bail-him-out/">https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/mother-of ... l-him-out/">https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/mother-of-j-train-stabber-jordan-williams-compares-son-to-daniel-penny-starts-legal-defense-fund-to-bail-him-out/

Herman

Jim Crow Joe is going to emit tons and tons of C02 flying to the UK to discuss climate change with King Charles who also pretends climate change is a problem while emitting tons of the shit every year. To hell with both of those hypocritical wankers.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=505028 time=1688335716 user_id=3396
Jim Crow Joe is going to emit tons and tons of C02 flying to the UK to discuss climate change with King Charles who also pretends climate change is a problem while emitting tons of the shit every year. To hell with both of those hypocritical wankers.

Amen. Fuck em both with a length of PVC piping with barbed wire inserts.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

The nerve of Charles lecturing the world about the danger of not lowering our C)2 emissions.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=505091 time=1688382690 user_id=3409

Amen. Fuck em both with a length of PVC piping with barbed wire inserts.

hear hear