Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Allegations pile up against Fox News boss

Started by Romero, July 13, 2016, 10:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

QuoteFox News boss Roger Ailes isn't going down without a fight — but it does appear that he has a massive fight on his hands.

New York Magazine's Gabriel Sherman is out with a new report claiming that "at least three" former Fox News anchors are claiming they've been harassed by Ailes.

"One former rising star at the network has said that Ailes approached her during a barbecue at Fox & Friends host Steve Doocy's house in New Jersey while she was bouncing on a trampoline with children and said, 'Are you wearing any panties? I wish you weren't,'" Sherman writes. "Another recently departed Fox host has claimed Ailes made her turn around in his office to show him her figure."

And that's not all: More women who worked with Ailes during his career as a daytime TV exec have come forward to corroborate other women's stories of sexual harassment. A 67-year-old former model who worked on The Dennis Wholey Show in the '60s, for instance, claims that when she was just 19, "Ailes asked her to lift up her skirt and lie facedown on a bed at the Sheraton Gibson Hotel in Cincinnati."

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/are-you-wearing-any-panties-i-wish-you-werent-allegations-pile-up-against-fox-boss-roger-ailes/">//http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/are-you-wearing-any-panties-i-wish-you-werent-allegations-pile-up-against-fox-boss-roger-ailes/

QuoteThe evidence that is abundantly available of Fox News videotaping "under or around a person's clothing" could be used against them in a court of law. If one of their employees were to press charges it wouldn't be difficult to make a case given the thousands of hours of video proof. What's more, executives at Fox have privately admitted that exploiting the sexuality of their nearly all-blonde roster of women presenters is a key part of their corporate culture. Gabriel Sherman wrote in his biography of Fox News CEO Roger Ailes, "The Loudest Voice In The Room," that Ailes has repeatedly given direction to his staff regarding the display of female body parts. For instance:

-When the view of reporter Kiran Chetry was obstructed, Ailes called the control booth to demand that they "Move that damn laptop, I can't see her legs!"

-Ailes complained about host Catherine Crier's attire saying that "I did not spend x-number of dollars on a glass desk for her to wear pant suits."

-The casting of The Five included one particular co-host because "I Need The Leg. That's Andrea Tantaros."

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=11638">//http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=11638

What a sicko.

JOE

Roger Ailes:

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2015/06/16/17-roger-ailes.w190.h190.2x.jpg">

I suppose pretty young women don't like a fat old ugly man peering at their private parts, eh? Maybe Clinton could get away with it, but for some reason, Ailes....I don't think so.

cc

I wonder if he calls them "interns"?

As in putcha blue dress on and get down on ya knees, lowly intern.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"I wonder if he calls them "interns"?

Careful...Rohomo is obviously outraged. He's putting on his Hillary style pants suit and championing women again....

Don't make jokes....he'll hit you with his purse.

Wow, sleazy old men like to lear at young attractive women......News.  :laugh3:

Media Matters and their progressive soap opera style of propaganda.....oops I mean "journalism" is a bad joke.

Everyone except nitwits like the OP know that MMFA is nothing but the prog propaganda arm of the Obama admin. Anything coming out of them is so heavily spun to the left that there so-called news is nothing but far left fairy tales.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I have understood this as being part of show business.  They sell sex and sexy women.  The part where he tries to have sex with them is yucky though.

All media is a joke Renee.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

True. It is.

But so long as we have Rohammad protecting us, we are safe
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Yes cc, we get it.  Clinton blew a load all over Monica's dress.  What a pig! (Despite her being a willing participant.)

[size=85]*shakes fist*

You and your damn edits![/size]
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I have understood this as being part of show business.  They sell sex and sexy women.  The part where he tries to have sex with them is yucky though.

Yeah, but some are bigger jokes than others.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I have understood this as being part of show business.  They sell sex and sexy women.  The part where he tries to have sex with them is yucky though.

We're talking about Fox News...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

We're talking about Fox News...

No, we're talking about an old reprobate getting his jollies and that somehow making the news...... :nea:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"No, we're talking about an old reprobate getting his jollies and that somehow that making the news...... :nea:

Well, it made Fox News what it is today.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"No, we're talking about an old reprobate getting his jollies and that somehow that making the news...... :nea:

Well, it made Fox News what it is today.

Speaking of jokes.....

Why don't you go douche that thing.....your veejay is stinkin up the place again.

Anonymous

If it was Arianna Huffington's right hand man would Rohomo have posted this? The answer of course is no.

RW

Why don't you stop attacking Romero and address the issue?

Women shouldn't go to work to be sexually harassed.  How does it work when you are hired based on your looks and your body though?

The trouble in Hollywood, you complain and you get shit listed.
Beware of Gaslighters!