Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Allegations pile up against Fox News boss

Started by Romero, July 13, 2016, 10:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

:swoon:  <--- That's me pretending to be shocked.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Yikes! They really do mean punishment down in the USA! Wouldn't wanna got in trouble down there. Worst a guy would get in Canada is a fine and probation.  Anyways the guys an idiot. Getting out of prison would be the hard part having to face the world that he's a phony, fraud, liar and a cheat. Oh well!

Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteFormer Fox News commentator sentenced to prison for faking CIA ties

A man who has appeared on Fox News as a guest "terrorism analyst" was sentenced to 33 months in prison on Friday on charges that he fraudulently claimed to have been a CIA agent for decades, U.S. prosecutors said.

Wayne Simmons, 62, of Annapolis, Maryland, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Alexandria, Virginia, the U.S. Attorney's Office said in a statement.

"Wayne Simmons is a fraud. Simmons has no military or intelligence background, or any skills relevant to the positions he attained through his fraud," said Dana Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.

Simmons had appeared on Fox News, a unit of 21st Century Fox and the top-ranked U.S. cable television news network, as an unpaid guest analyst on terrorism since 2002.

A grand jury indicted him in October for portraying himself as an "Outside Paramilitary Special Operations Officer" for the Central Intelligence Agency from 1973 to 2000.

Instead of working for the CIA, Simmons' jobs during that period included nightclub doorman, bookie, manager of a rent-by-the-hour hot tub business, mortgage broker and defensive back for the National Football League's New Orleans Saints, the statement said.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/former-fox-news-commentator-sentenced-to-prison-for-faking-cia-ties/">//http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/former-fox-news-commentator-sentenced-to-prison-for-faking-cia-ties/

Romero

QuoteReport: Fox News CEO Roger Ailes Is On His Way Out

Media Matters' Brock: Fox News "Undisputed Champion Of Sexism," No Surprise It "Starts At The Top"

Rupert Murdoch and his sons Lachlan and James, the heads of Fox News parent company 21st Century Fox, have decided to give embattled Fox CEO Roger Ailes the choice to resign or be fired, according to a report from New York's Gabriel Sherman.

Ailes, who has led the conservative network since its inception, has been under fire since July 6, when Gretchen Carlson filed a lawsuit against him alleging sexual harassment and retaliation. As other women have come forward to levy similar accusations against Ailes, the network's hosts and anchors -- along with Republican presidential  nominee Donald Trump -- have rallied around him.

But the Murdochs have taken the charges more seriously, hiring the law firm Paul, Weiss to conduct an investigation of the allegations. According to Sherman, the investigation has expanded to cover Ailes' "controversial management style," and based on its initial findings the Murdochs have decided that "Ailes needs to go," with the only question being the timing.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/07/18/report-fox-news-ceo-roger-ailes-his-way-out/211639">//http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/07/18/report-fox-news-ceo-roger-ailes-his-way-out/211639

Romero

QuoteRoger Ailes Has Resigned

21st Century Fox has announced that Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes is leaving the network. Fox has been conducting an internal review of Ailes' conduct after former anchor Gretchen Carlson filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against him.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/07/21/roger-ailes-has-resigned-fox-news/211795">//http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/07/21/roger-ailes-has-resigned-fox-news/211795

Romero

QuoteFox News Run As A 'Playboy Mansion-Like Cult,' Ex-Host Claims

Former Fox News host Andrea Tantaros claims in an explosive new lawsuit that disgraced ex­-network chairman Roger Ailes sexually harassed her and that high-­ranking executives fostered a newsroom culture in which abusive behavior flourished.

"Fox News masquerades as defender of traditional family values, but behind the scenes, it operates like a sex-­fueled, Playboy Mansion-­like cult, steeped in intimidation, indecency and misogyny," the suit reads.

Ailes was "the primary culprit," according to the suit, but "his actions were condoned by his most senior lieutenants who engaged in a concerted effort to silence Tantaros by threats, humiliation and retaliation."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/andrea-tantaros-fox-news-lawsuit_us_57bc6919e4b0b51733a5d614">//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/andrea-tantaros-fox-news-lawsuit_us_57bc6919e4b0b51733a5d614

What a bunch of sickos. Further proof that it was never really about the news.

Renee

Oh wow, Newsflash....Titty Flashing Attention Whore Gets Sexually Harassed. :laugh3:

Oh the horror........  ac_boring

Maybe I would be more sympathetic to Andrea Tantraos  plight if she wasn't known for leaking half naked pics of herself on instagram and for no reason other than attention whoring.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/71/4c/3b/714c3b340accd0d8bb258d85b9dec011.jpg">

Yeah, Tentaros is credible..... :laugh3:

Another dumb Fox bimbo who got her job simply by looking good on camera and now she's bitching about it. :nea:

She needs to go back to waiting tables at her families restaurant in Allentown.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

You think it's okay for a woman to be sexually harassed just because she posted some sexy pictures? Would you think that way if it were your daughter?

So I guess it'd be fine if random strangers peeked through your bedroom window because you used to be a webcam whore.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"You think it's okay for a woman to be sexually harassed just because she posted some sexy pictures? Would you think that way if it were your daughter?

So I guess it'd be fine if random strangers peeked through your bedroom window because you used to be a webcam whore.

Oh and here he comes flying in on his white horse to defend the honor of women everywhere.  :laugh3:

As I said before, you like to think you can talk for women but you dont have the slightest clue about us or what we go through.

When someone seeks attention by putting themselves out there in a provocative manner for their own self serving reasons, they shouldn't complain when they are treated accordingly.

Whether you like it or not, women are held to a different standard in society than men. All the sexual harassment laws in the world aren't going to change that. Women who willingly put themselves out there develop reps as party girls and whores almost immediately. They are viewed as damaged goods and unworthy of respect. It is hard enough being a woman, competing with men in the professional world and only a fool shoots themselves in the foot like she did. Andrea Tentaros is a dumbass.

BTW, my daughter isn't a TV personality who is supposed to uphold a certain image of professionalism and integrity. Plus all my daughters know better than to stick themselves out on the net with her boobs hanging out in the breeze. They are all smart enough to learn from the mistakes of others and they don't need namby-pamby, effeminate, little, male feminists like you to defend them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

One does need to be careful what they say and pictures they post on social media..

I make sure I remind my daughter of this once in a while.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"One does need to be careful what they say and pictures they post on social media..

Keep reminding her. One mistake, one lapse in judgement, one drunken night and it never goes away. It follows you even to the most unlikely places.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"One does need to be careful what they say and pictures they post on social media..

Keep reminding her. One mistake, one lapse in judgement, one drunken night and it never goes away. It follows you even to the most unlikely places.

And the world does not care if it was a one time lapse in judgement..

There will still be consequences.

JOE

The Internet is inherently an evil place.

Revenge of the Nerds x 10 to the power of 10.

...we were much better off without it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

The Internet is inherently an evil place.

Revenge of the Nerds x 10 to the power of 10.

...we were much better off without it.

But you post on forums anyway.

Gay Boy Roberto

Anyone who watches Faux News deserves to be ignorant
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Anyone who watches Faux News deserves to be ignorant

:crazy: