Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

TITLE EDIT - Turkey is Now Cooked .... and Ready for Fundy Dinner

Started by cc, July 15, 2016, 04:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I remember the night of the so called coup. This is what I saw on CNN. I know nothing of that country, nor do I care to. A bunch of over weight Muslim men with shiny sweaty foreheads running around like they knew what was happening. Judging by their actions. No one had a clue. Then to hear Erdogon speak a few days later. Screaming, yelling, pointing the finger. Sounds like the guy has lung cancer. Turkey must be some cool place? The whole thing looked like more of a joke than the Republican Convention. Never really knew any Turks.  I do rember Solotso the Turk in the God Father. A sketchy  two faced character.

That is a lot of stupidity packed in this post.

Understatement of the year.

I find it ironic and kind of amusing how TP accuses others of not having a clue.

Talk about unintentional projection. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I remember the night of the so called coup. This is what I saw on CNN. I know nothing of that country, nor do I care to. A bunch of over weight Muslim men with shiny sweaty foreheads running around like they knew what was happening. Judging by their actions. No one had a clue. Then to hear Erdogon speak a few days later. Screaming, yelling, pointing the finger. Sounds like the guy has lung cancer. Turkey must be some cool place? The whole thing looked like more of a joke than the Republican Convention. Never really knew any Turks.  I do rember Solotso the Turk in the God Father. A sketchy  two faced character.

I find it ironic and kind of amusing how TP accuses others of not having a clue.

I am trying to discipline myself to not to read any of this ignorant fool's posts.

Twenty Dollars

I am trying to discipline myself to not to read any of this ignorant fool's posts.

I know the girls have expectations. Try being a man instead of a cheese ball. Don't like what I post put me on ignore. Scared little man

Twenty Dollars

curious how the job seeker would describe the event? By the way, any luck?

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Do you ever make any sense? Do you have any clue as to what's going on....ever?

I don't think you do. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I know the girls have expectations. Try being a man instead of a cheese ball. Don't like what I post put me on ignore. Scared little man

What a fucking retard TD is.

Twenty Dollars

Real good at accounting. Like counting my $$$. You never answered my question?

Renee

Try paying attention once in awhile...

Maybe you won't look so fucking stupid. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/F900E643-3054-4E80-964F-EC84B90DDE41_zpsizt7mvgh.jpg.html">

Not paying attention here can become meaningful.

What a this. What a that.

Anonymous

The idiot is just being himself.

Twenty Dollars

That's who I am train worker. What about you? I have a special photo of you. Soon I'll post it.

Anonymous

That's who I am train worker. What about you? I have a special photo of you. Soon I'll post it.

You are not supposed to be posting pics of anyone without their permission. Fash does not like that.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/F9A8EA31-B183-4E85-9658-70A9ABD873DE_zpsniqxcgrq.jpg.html">

You seem out of it Lucy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/F9A8EA31-B183-4E85-9658-70A9ABD873DE_zpsniqxcgrq.jpg.html">

You seem out of it Lucy

Hey pot, meet the kettle. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-07/F9A8EA31-B183-4E85-9658-70A9ABD873DE_zpsniqxcgrq.jpg.html">

You seem out of it Lucy

Hey pot, meet the kettle. :laugh3:

He's a dumbass.