Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Chinese Believe Eating Human Flesh is good for Your Health

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2016, 06:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"RW and Homo-ero would buring each other's bras in Asia. Allegations like this are par for the course.

Burn my bra?!  I wear a D cup FFS!  No way I'd go around braless.  Are you crazy woman?!?

Rub it in RW.

ac_blush

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"RW and Homo-ero would buring each other's bras in Asia. Allegations like this are par for the course.

Burn my bra?!  I wear a D cup FFS!  No way I'd go around braless.  Are you crazy woman?!?

Rub it in RW.

ac_blush

LOL!

I read it the first time as "Rub it RW" and exclaimed "WHAT?!" out loud hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Rub it in RW.

ac_blush

LOL!

I read it the first time as "Rub it RW" and exclaimed "WHAT?!" out loud hahaha

ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Wait...so now this thread was just some big joke that the big bad Romero ruined in his challenge of validity?  Why pointing out the need to fact check outrageous stories is elitist or Liberal is beyond me.

I also find it ironic to hear people bitching about Romero's insults while throwing their own.  You give it but you can't take it?  

This thread is a shining example of the stupidity and viciousness that has become prevalent within this group.  It sucks the heart out of an online community.

Like his smarmy attitude doesn't come from the perception that liberals are smarter and more educated than conservatives or just non libs in general. They ALL have the attitude that they know better than the rest of us and that's where most of his posts originate from.

If you do get it, well that's because you too lean way to the left.  So basically your POV is irrelevant. :laugh3:

In this case, he did correct the perception that the OP was untrue.  I wouldn't think that accuracy stems from a political ideology and I find it strange that this correction is touted as being leftie.  Weird.

My question is, why not just say, "Thank god that was a hoax!"  Instead, Herman is still trying to pretend he knew it was a farce (thanks cc for giving him that idea so late in the game) and you're blowing about political leanings.  

Holy fucken facepalm!

Face palm all you want....when you get slammed in the face by some smarmy little shit, like you're some kind of a rube, people tend to get a tad defensive. Why is that difficult to understand?

Again ideology goes beyond "political leanings". The liberal left is noted for their condescending attitude toward those they consider less educated than themselves. There lies the tie in and my reference toward his particular ideology.

How many times must I spell this out? Maybe take some notes....you can keep them in one of your D cups for handy reference.  ac_biggrin

One of the problems as I see it,.......is that a certain number of us have been posting together for far too long....we are too familiar with what motivates each others posting habits. Unfortunately I think this is a situation where "familiarity breeds contempt".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Wait...so now this thread was just some big joke that the big bad Romero ruined in his challenge of validity?  Why pointing out the need to fact check outrageous stories is elitist or Liberal is beyond me.

I also find it ironic to hear people bitching about Romero's insults while throwing their own.  You give it but you can't take it?  

This thread is a shining example of the stupidity and viciousness that has become prevalent within this group.  It sucks the heart out of an online community.

Like his smarmy attitude doesn't come from the perception that liberals are smarter and more educated than conservatives or just non libs in general. They ALL have the attitude that they know better than the rest of us and that's where most of his posts originate from.

If you do get it, well that's because you too lean way to the left.  So basically your POV is irrelevant. :laugh3:

In this case, he did correct the perception that the OP was untrue.  I wouldn't think that accuracy stems from a political ideology and I find it strange that this correction is touted as being leftie.  Weird.

My question is, why not just say, "Thank god that was a hoax!"  Instead, Herman is still trying to pretend he knew it was a farce (thanks cc for giving him that idea so late in the game) and you're blowing about political leanings.  

Holy fucken facepalm!

Face palm all you want....when you get slammed in the face by some smarmy little shit, like you're some kind of a rube, people tend to get a tad defensive. Why is that difficult to understand?

Again ideology goes beyond "political leanings". The liberal left is noted for their condescending attitude toward those they consider less educated than themselves. There lies the tie in and my reference toward his particular ideology.

How many times must I spell this out? Maybe take some notes....you can keep them in one of your D cups for handy reference.  ac_biggrin

One of the problems as I see it,.......is that a certain number of us have been posting together for far too long....we are too familiar with what motivates each others posting habits. Unfortunately I think this is a situation where "familiarity breeds contempt".

I have been slammed for being mistaken.  Many times, including a few times by Romero himself.  I still have the balls to admit when I'm wrong.  Contempt or not, where's the grace?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Holy fucken facepalm!

I have been slammed for being mistaken.  Many times, including a few times by Romero himself.  I still have the balls to admit when I'm wrong.  Contempt or not, where's the grace?

"Grace" who? Grace Kelly?....She's deader than your boyfriends dick.

Do you know where you are? This is the internet, bitch.

No "grace" here.

You want "grace"...go find God.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Well yeah.

QuoteYou want "grace"...go find God.

I did and he told me the same thing Mel's shrink did; I am beyond salvation.

RW

Holy fucken facepalm!

No "grace" here.

There is no God.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Holy fucken facepalm!

No "grace" here.

There is no God.

Well then you're shit out of luck.

Anonymous

And after 100 plus posts a thread Herman did not care about turns out to be partially true. Aborted fetal tissue was used in Chinese medicine for export. Oh well, maybe it was only aborted girls. :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"And after 100 plus posts a thread Herman did not care about turns out to be partially true. Aborted fetal tissue was used in Chinese medicine for export. Oh well, maybe it was only aborted girls. :shock:

True, not true, whatever. It was just a thread that I did not care about until some smarmy little limp wristed prick got in my face.

Lance Leftardashian

That is a lot of flesh that you could donate to the hungry Chinese.

I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"That is a lot of flesh that you could donate to the hungry Chinese.

Is that supposed to be funny asshole?

Lance Leftardashian

Absolutely not. I am sure that many CHinese men would appreciate those large breasts of RW.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Absolutely not. I am sure that many CHinese men would appreciate those large breasts of RW.

What guy would not beside rohomo and Roberto.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview