Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Chinese Believe Eating Human Flesh is good for Your Health

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2016, 06:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Like his smarmy attitude doesn't come from the perception that liberals are smarter and more educated than conservatives or just non libs in general. They ALL have the attitude that they know better than the rest of us and that's where most of his posts originate from.

Huh! I've never thought like that. I've never indicated that I've ever thought like that.

It's quite insightful that you do. Whose perception? Yours, it seems.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"
Quote from: "Shen Li"RW and Homo-ero would buring each other's bras in Asia. Allegations like this are par for the course.

Oh I know. You can tell who's travelled and who has not.

Anyway here's another link. Have fun with it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/smuggled-capsules-contain-powdered-human-flesh-1.1252893">http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/smuggled-c ... -1.1252893">http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/smuggled-capsules-contain-powdered-human-flesh-1.1252893

South Korea has seized thousands of smuggled drug capsules filled with powdered flesh from dead babies, which some people believe can cure disease, officials said Monday.

The capsules were made in northeastern China from babies whose bodies were chopped into small pieces and dried on stoves before being turned into powder, the Korea Customs Service said.

Customs officials refused to say where the dead babies came from or who made the capsules, citing possible diplomatic friction with Beijing. Chinese officials ordered an investigation into the production of drugs made from dead fetuses or newborns last year.

The customs office has discovered 35 smuggling attempts since August of about 17,450 capsules disguised as stamina boosters, and some people believe them to be a panacea for disease, the customs service said in a statement. The capsules of human flesh, however, contained bacteria and other harmful ingredients.

The smugglers told customs officials they believed the capsules were ordinary stamina boosters and did not know the ingredients or manufacturing process.

Ethnic Koreans from northeastern China who now live in South Korea were intending to use the capsules themselves or share them with other Korean-Chinese, a customs official said. They were carried in luggage or sent by international mail.

The capsules were all confiscated but no one has been punished because the amount was deemed small and they weren't intended for sale, said the customs official, who requested anonymity, citing department rules.

China's State Food and Drug Administration and its health ministry did not immediately respond to questions faxed to them Monday. Chinese media identify northeastern China as the source of such products, especially Jilin province which abuts North Korea.

The Jilin food and drug safety agency is responsible for investigating the trade of such remains there. Calls to the agency and to the information office of Jilin's Communist Party were not answered Monday.

The South Korean customs agency began investigating after receiving a tip a year ago. No sicknesses have been reported from ingesting the capsules.

Chinese men get blamed for being the market for "unusual meds", but there is a market outside the motherland.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Wait...so now this thread was just some big joke that the big bad Romero ruined in his challenge of validity?  Why pointing out the need to fact check outrageous stories is elitist or Liberal is beyond me.

I also find it ironic to hear people bitching about Romero's insults while throwing their own.  You give it but you can't take it?  

This thread is a shining example of the stupidity and viciousness that has become prevalent within this group.  It sucks the heart out of an online community.

Like his smarmy attitude doesn't come from the perception that liberals are smarter and more educated than conservatives or just non libs in general. They ALL have the attitude that they know better than the rest of us and that's where most of his posts originate from.

If you do get it, well that's because you too lean way to the left.  So basically your POV is irrelevant. :laugh3:

Left/right? WTH? No politics in this thread. Nothing to take a stand about either.

You do know that ideology; left or right, extends beyond politics?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Like his smarmy attitude doesn't come from the perception that liberals are smarter and more educated than conservatives or just non libs in general. They ALL have the attitude that they know better than the rest of us and that's where most of his posts originate from.

Huh! I've never thought like that. I've never indicated that I've ever thought like that.

It's quite insightful that you do. Whose perception? Yours, it seems.

Sure you haven't....when you start using sources OTHER than the bastions of leftist thought like media matters, the Huff-Puff or Politico, to push your pet points of view, you can make that claim and THEN maybe I won't laugh in your face. :laugh3:

Until then you can protest to the wind.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Wait...so now this thread was just some big joke that the big bad Romero ruined in his challenge of validity?  Why pointing out the need to fact check outrageous stories is elitist or Liberal is beyond me.

I also find it ironic to hear people bitching about Romero's insults while throwing their own.  You give it but you can't take it?  

This thread is a shining example of the stupidity and viciousness that has become prevalent within this group.  It sucks the heart out of an online community.

Like his smarmy attitude doesn't come from the perception that liberals are smarter and more educated than conservatives or just non libs in general. They ALL have the attitude that they know better than the rest of us and that's where most of his posts originate from.

If you do get it, well that's because you too lean way to the left.  So basically your POV is irrelevant. :laugh3:

Left/right? WTH? No politics in this thread. Nothing to take a stand about either.

Yes, Renee, I have lived all over the globe. I am well aware of it.

Renee

Well then you know that ideology can affect social attitude and how we view others.....especially others that don't agree with our ideology.

Anonymous

So.the blogspot link was an internet hoax. But there are verified cases of aborted tissue being used in medication? Sorry Lumpy, this is not a funny thread. It's a horror show.

Anonymous

Well then you know that ideology can affect social attitude and how we view others.....especially others that don't agree with our ideology.

Meh, if it was not rohomo, it would have been Joe or TD. Rohomo is a snippy ultra leftist who loves his gossip. The other two are trolls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So.the blogspot link was an internet hoax. But there are verified cases of aborted tissue being used in medication? Sorry Lumpy, this is not a funny thread. It's a horror show.

The thing is about China is that if you have the right guanxi almost anything is possible. It is actually the provincial authorities that are really corrupt, not their national counterparts. Things getting into the human consumption chain that would shock anyone would not surprise me, especially in less affluent regions.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"RW and Homo-ero would buring each other's bras in Asia. Allegations like this are par for the course.

I didn't think women wore bras in Asia....what the hell do they fill them with? :confused1:

That is Fash not me. She has no meat on her bones.

So you're one of fuckin 6?

So allowing for a little random human abnormally, there's probably like 11 boobs among the entire population of Asian women.  ac_umm

I suppose among Asian men that's a little disconcerting. :laugh3:

Anonymous

I didn't think women wore bras in Asia....what the hell do they fill them with? :confused1:

So allowing for a little random human abnormally, there's probably like 11 boobs among the entire population of Asian women.  ac_umm

That is why I get no attention from East Asian guys whatsoever.

Anonymous

I noticed that too when I lived in the Far East. Women I thought were shapely and sexy, the guys viewed as fat.

Anonymous

I noticed that too when I lived in the Far East. Women I thought were shapely and sexy, the guys viewed as fat.

There is some truth to that in Asian countries themselves, but here what East Asian Canadian males like would not be much different than the greater male population..

My brother does not think curvaceous ladies are fat.

RW

Burn my bra?!  I wear a D cup FFS!  No way I'd go around braless.  Are you crazy woman?!?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

In this case, he did correct the perception that the OP was untrue.  I wouldn't think that accuracy stems from a political ideology and I find it strange that this correction is touted as being leftie.  Weird.

My question is, why not just say, "Thank god that was a hoax!"  Instead, Herman is still trying to pretend he knew it was a farce (thanks cc for giving him that idea so late in the game) and you're blowing about political leanings.  

Holy fucken facepalm!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview