Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Chinese Believe Eating Human Flesh is good for Your Health

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2016, 06:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I wasn't making any legal threat against you. :laugh: I was just making fun of how all your jail time didn't teach you anything and how your "rehabilitation" was a waste of my tax dollars.

Hmm. I didn't say anything about you being scared of me.

*makes 'drinky drinky' motion*

How did a morbid, but obviously light hearted thread turn into this?

Don't learn to read traditional characters, we have stories about China on a near weekly basis in Taiwan.

cc

It is sad

There is a lesson here. Don't ever post   anything about yourself. A lowlife scum may think he can use it against you in the future

A certain  lowlife scum will still be vainly tying to use it against you 20 years from now .... even on your grandchildren if he finds out who they are, lol

Anyhow, it was done in fun and started out fun ..... made me smile from the gitgo  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"In Taiwan, there are a lot of urban legends about the mainland.

It's the same in Korea. There are a lot of documentaries about things that happen to aborted fetus tissue and the organs of the executed. Outside the wealthy coastal cities in China, there are some strange customs. I am not convinced they are all urban legends even if they are not widespread.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Romero"I wasn't making any legal threat against you. :laugh: I was just making fun of how all your jail time didn't teach you anything and how your "rehabilitation" was a waste of my tax dollars.

Don't learn to read traditional characters, we have stories about China on a near weekly basis in Taiwan.

How did it turn into this????? Because Romero had to pull his usual elitist liberal scumbag act and show us unwashed rubes how dumb we are.

It just escalated from there. Did anyone expect it not to?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

How did it turn into this????? Because Romero had to pull his usual elitist liberal scumbag act and show us unwashed rubes how dumb we are.

It just escalated from there. Did anyone expect it not to?

If he didn't knock it off, I would have moved this thread to RR.

RW

Wait...so now this thread was just some big joke that the big bad Romero ruined in his challenge of validity?  Why pointing out the need to fact check outrageous stories is elitist or Liberal is beyond me.

I also find it ironic to hear people bitching about Romero's insults while throwing their own.  You give it but you can't take it?  

This thread is a shining example of the stupidity and viciousness that has become prevalent within this group.  It sucks the heart out of an online community.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Wait...so now this thread was just some big joke that the big bad Romero ruined in his challenge of validity?  Why pointing out the need to fact check outrageous stories is elitist or Liberal is beyond me.

I also find it ironic to hear people bitching about Romero's insults while throwing their own.  You give it but you can't take it?  

This thread is a shining example of the stupidity and viciousness that has become prevalent within this group.  It sucks the heart out of an online community.

What the hell are you whining about now? I posted this for a bit of fun at best. Instead, in true TD and Joe fashion it was hijacked and PI used. Jeez, I guess I should have thanked the guy for doing that.

RW

If you don't know what I'm talking about, why are you accusing me of whining?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"
Quote from: "RW"Wait...so now this thread was just some big joke that the big bad Romero ruined in his challenge of validity?  Why pointing out the need to fact check outrageous stories is elitist or Liberal is beyond me.

What the hell are you whining about now? I posted this for a bit of fun at best. Instead, in true TD and Joe fashion it was hijacked and PI used. Jeez, I guess I should have thanked the guy for doing that.

Fucking Bullseye dude!! I am fucking Han Chinese and I knew what the thread was about. I wonder how RW would have reacted if that dipshit TD had derailed her dead possum thread with shit about her taking meds.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Fucking Bullseye dude!! I am fucking Han Chinese and I knew what the thread was about. I wonder how RW would have reacted if that dipshit TD had derailed her dead possum thread with shit about her taking meds.

So you're saying this thread was a just joke thread to begin with?

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BULLSHIT.

My threads get derailed all the time Shen.  In fact, most threads do.  That's the norm here.  The thing is, Herman here is a fucking mod and can do something about it. :001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BULLSHIT.

My threads get derailed all the time Shen.  In fact, most threads do.  That's the norm here.  The thing is, Herman here is a fucking mod and can do something about it. :001_rolleyes:

Of course it was not a serious thread. That is why both Renee and I told rohomo we were not suckered. We do not care anymore than you do if the dead possum thing was for a fundraiser or not.

One thing about this thread and ceec pointed it too. is that I should not have let the sorry excuses for men on this forum know any personal information.

Anonymous

^TD, Joe and Homo-ero are pond scum. They will use anything you've done in the past against you.

RW

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BULLSHIT.

Of course it was not a serious thread. That is why both Renee and I told rohomo we were not suckered. We do not care anymore than you do if the dead possum thing was for a fundraiser or not.

One thing about this thread and ceec pointed it too. is that I should not have let the sorry excuses for men on this forum know any personal information.

Go piss on someone else's leg and tell them it's raining.  You "hoped it wasn't true" and now you are back peddling like a damn fool.  

It's okay to think someone was real.  It's okay to have someone tell you it was a hoax.  Take it like a fucking man.  That goes double for you Renee!  ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"^TD, Joe and Homo-ero are pond scum. They will use anything you've done in the past against you.

So?  Why is someone's past something someone CAN use against them?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BULLSHIT.

Go piss on someone else's leg and tell them it's raining.  You "hoped it wasn't true" and now you are back peddling like a damn fool.  

It's okay to think someone was real.  It's okay to have someone tell you it was a hoax.  Take it like a fucking man.  That goes double for you Renee!  ;)

What, I did not word it right for you? How about Renee? Did she get it wrong too? Let me guess,. rohomo had it just right when he thought we were suckered?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview