Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

Chinese Believe Eating Human Flesh is good for Your Health

Started by Anonymous, August 03, 2016, 06:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Yes, what edit? I don't remember changing anything, and if I did it wouldn't have been much. If you're talking about the statement I put in quotes, I was just joking around.

Scotland Yard and the FBI discovered it was a hoax. That's probably pretty good reason not to bother questioning if it's true or not, eh?

Thanks for the update, dimbulb. I guess you didn't notice that I already stated that they found no evidence a page ago.

Now ask "what edit"?........ :laugh3:

You libs really are that dumb......I used to think that it was an internet fabrication....experience with you has taught me otherwise.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"Yes, what edit? I don't remember changing anything, and if I did it wouldn't have been much. If you're talking about the statement I put in quotes, I was just joking around.

Scotland Yard and the FBI discovered it was a hoax. That's probably pretty good reason not to bother questioning if it's true or not, eh?

Thanks for the update, dimbulb. I guess you didn't notice that I already stated that they found no evidence a page ago.

Now ask "what edit"?........ :laugh3:

You libs really are that dumb......I used to think that it was an internet fabrication....experience with you has taught me otherwise.

They are really dishonest.

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"They are really dishonest.

I've been finding your claim pretty hilarious now that I know you're a criminal and serial adulterer. ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

I've been finding your claim pretty hilarious now that I know you're a criminal and serial adulterer. ac_smile

What claim is that rohomo? The one in the op where I said I hope this is bullshit? Is that the one you dishonest little prick.

Anonymous

You never cheat on ur hubby do ya Homo-ero?

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"

What claim is that rohomo? The one in the op where I said I hope this is bullshit? Is that the one you dishonest little prick.

No, your claim that others are dishonest. It's right there in your quote.

Anonymous

You are a dishonest little prick. I don't think anyone who has ever seen you post would disagree either.

Romero

Anonymous

You are a dishonest little prick. I don't think anyone who has ever seen you post would disagree either.

I really like the way he posts the most unbiased editorials as if they were genuine news sources. ac_toofunny

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"I really like the way he posts the most unbiased editorials as if they were genuine news sources. ac_toofunny

Again, this would be a lot funnier if Herman's source wasn't a hoax on some blog. You call that a genuine news source?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"What have I been dishonest about?

For example I got suckered. I never once said I believed it. If it ever does turn out that authorities verify cases of aborted fetus cannibalism in China, I won't gloat, I swear.

But, I just don't like you. Obfuscate, deflection, putting words in people's mouths. If you did that to me in real life, I would punch you out. And that would make it bad for both of us with you being gay and all. I do not want to be accused of a hate crime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"What have I been dishonest about?

For example I got suckered. I never once said I believed it. If it ever does turn out that authorities verify cases of aborted fetus cannibalism in China, I won't gloat, I swear.

But, I just don't like you. Obfuscate, deflection, putting words in people's mouths. If you did that to me in real life, I would punch you out. And that would make it bad for both of us with you being gay and all. I do not want to be accused of a hate crime.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"For example I got suckered. I never once said I believed it. If it ever does turn out that authorities verify cases of aborted fetus cannibalism in China, I won't gloat, I swear.

You hoped that obvious bullshit was bullshit. It would have taken you just a few seconds to figure it out all by yourself. Close enough to being a sucker as it gets. This isn't the first time I've debunked something you've fallen for!

Your empty threats are pretty funny, internet tough guy. Hasn't all that jail time taught you anything? Were you just another waste of my tax dollars? Personally I see you as nothing more than a pussy. You expose more of your many weaknesses by the day.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"For example I got suckered. I never once said I believed it. If it ever does turn out that authorities verify cases of aborted fetus cannibalism in China, I won't gloat, I swear.

You hoped that obvious bullshit was bullshit. It would have taken you just a few seconds to figure it out all by yourself. Close enough to being a sucker as it gets. This isn't the first time I've debunked something you've fallen for!

Your empty threats are pretty funny, internet tough guy. Hasn't all that jail time taught you anything? Were you just another waste of my tax dollars? Personally I see you as nothing more than a pussy. You expose more of your many weaknesses by the day.

ac_smile

It should have taken you a second to figure out this is not a serious thread. But, you knew that anyway, didn't . you.

But, if you want to make threats of legal action against me, you just go ahead and do that. Newsflash, no man is scared of you.

Romero

I wasn't making any legal threat against you. :laugh: I was just making fun of how all your jail time didn't teach you anything and how your "rehabilitation" was a waste of my tax dollars.

Hmm. I didn't say anything about you being scared of me.

*makes 'drinky drinky' motion*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview