Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Bored? Want pure comedy?

Started by Angry White Male, July 25, 2016, 05:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Go to the link.  Don't forget to read the comment section below article.

http://washedupcelebrities.blogspot.ca/2007/05/chris-burke.html">http://washedupcelebrities.blogspot.ca/ ... burke.html">http://washedupcelebrities.blogspot.ca/2007/05/chris-burke.html

Renee

No one alive from the neck up could ever be that bored.

Jesus Fucking Christ, making fun of someone with Down Syndrome is really low, even for this sub. It's just typical juvenile internet scumbaggery.

This thread should be deleted.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

No fun being made!  Read the comments!  There's a link to an actual newspapaper article that outs one of the freaks in the band as a pedo!  No joke!

It actually went to the courts, which had to determine how much "client confidentiality" should be adhered to, since the band pedo actually wanted to be a child shrink, but disclosed to his own shrink that he likes little boys.

It's a shit show all around!  Pure comedy!

Angry White Male

Here's that link:  http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/19/nyregion/child-psychiatrist-pedophile-his-therapist-knew-but-didn-t-tell-victim-suing.html">http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/19/nyreg ... suing.html">http://www.nytimes.com/1998/04/19/nyregion/child-psychiatrist-pedophile-his-therapist-knew-but-didn-t-tell-victim-suing.html

DON'T PORK THE CORK!

Lolz...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"This thread should be deleted.

You're right, Renee.  Everything should be deleted.  Every poster should be deleted.  Every thread should be deleted.

YOU should be deleted, quite honestly.

Angry White Male

There's a good chance Corky's mongo rectum has been 'compromised' by his bandmates.

You know, instead of paying him cash for performing, offering him 'hot dog wieners' instead.

SICK!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"This thread should be deleted.

You're right, Renee.  Everything should be deleted.  Every poster should be deleted.  Every thread should be deleted.

YOU should be deleted, quite honestly.

Little early too be sucking them back, isn't rummy?

If you think making fun of the handicapped and that the ignorant comments posted at the bottom of that juvenile, sleazy, blog are funny, then that's your problem and it's obviously indicative of how your crippled mind works.

That kind of shit flies on that other forum with all the mentally deficient cocksuckers and deviant rat fucks.....in fact that's where you belong as well. Go lick Mimi's ass and maybe that insipid, old, condescending twat will let you back in.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"No one alive from the neck up could ever be that bored.

Jesus Fucking Christ, making fun of someone with Down Syndrome is really low, even for this sub. It's just typical juvenile internet scumbaggery.

This thread should be deleted.

It's so Donald Trump. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Little early too be sucking them back, isn't rummy?

It is.  That's why I'm not.  A personal rule of mine is to never drink before dinner.  This has been a rule of mine for many years, and I rarely break it.

Quote from: "Renee"in fact that's where you belong as well. Go lick Mimi's ass and maybe that insipid, old, condescending twat will let you back in.

I ruffled eves and Mimi's feathers, and they didn't like it.  They couldn't handle the truth, so I'm permabanned there for nothing other than feather ruffling.  Oh well!  Eves is going nuts anyhow, and has lost all capacity for rational thought.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Little early too be sucking them back, isn't rummy?

It is.  That's why I'm not.  A personal rule of mine is to never drink before dinner.  This has been a rule of mine for many years, and I rarely break it.

Quote from: "Renee"in fact that's where you belong as well. Go lick Mimi's ass and maybe that insipid, old, condescending twat will let you back in.

I ruffled eves and Mimi's feathers, and they didn't like it.  They couldn't handle the truth, so I'm permabanned there for nothing other than feather ruffling.  Oh well!  Eves is going nuts anyhow, and has lost all capacity for rational thought.

You're banned here too but.....here you are.......why, because you think you have a God given right to be here. You don't get it that this is private forum. You dont belong here....you broke the rules......but you think rules don't apply to you and you aren't stand up enough to take the ban like a man.

You talk about not being able to handle the truth.......well I got news for you, rummy.....neither can you. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"You don't get it that this is private forum. You dont belong here....

Since when do you own this domain?

Are you the Administrator?

Can you answer yes to either of the above?  No?  Well, then sit your fat, power-tripping ass back down and go back to Skyping with RW and Kreeper.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"You don't get it that this is private forum. You dont belong here....

Can you answer yes to either of the above?  No?  Well, then sit your fat, power-tripping ass back down and go back to Skyping with RW and Kreeper.

You were banned for breaking the rules.....rules that the admin set up (NO CROSS FORUM DRAMA) You received two warnings prior to the ban and you still didn't fucking get it because you think you are special.

But I got another newsflash for you......you aren't anything special your're just a run of the mill drunk, who cant handle personal responsibility....You're common as the dirt you transport from one mud hole to another.

You dont belong here. Now, be a man for ONCE in your miserable life and accept that you are at fault and FUCK OFF.

Angry White Male

Oh oh!  Somebody's cranky!

Looks like it's time to change those poopy diapers!

Hobart

I own this domain and I admin this site so how about you get yourself out of Renee's face before I show you what power tripping really is.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Hobart"I own this domain and I admin this site so how about you get yourself out of Renee's face before I show you what power tripping really is.

When I looked into purchasing this site, Fash apparently didn't own the domain.

So now you are Fash, and the owner of the domain also!

How interesting!

Well, let's make a deal!

Unless you want to talk business, which you are absolutely in no position to do, I suggest you open your mouth and suck my dick, before you post more words that make you even more of a joke than you already are...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview