Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fash, it's terrible...

Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 04:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Here's Renee, trying to answer a post that I didn't want answered...

She ALWAYS has to get in the last word!

Remember...  I have been around the forums for a long time...  A long time.

I am a very good judge of character, and I know exactly what one or the other is attempting at any given time.

What you wanted is irrelevant. :laugh3:

Truth hurts, doesn't it,.... eh shit head?

You don't know jack shit....Just because you've been sleazing around dead forums for a decade or so, that doesn't give you any special insight or privileges.

I've been around just as long as you.....maybe longer.

It's funny as hell watching you twist in the wind. Everyone knows you're a liar, a misogynist and a drunk. That's the ONLY thing YOU get out of being "around the forums for a long time". :laugh3:

And yeah, I do get the last word....because I speak the truth, (no bullshit sold here) and I will continue to do so as long as you keep spouting your garbage.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"...that Real Cunty Woman, and her fat-assed sidekick Renee, were even allowed to plop their fat asses in any forum, and then decide to make the rules up as they went along.

They brought along their pets, like Kreeper.

I am not here to create a disturbance.  I am here to create balance.

Not off base at all. Renee is the angriest so n so I've ever come across on the Internet. What is her problem?  The thing that gets me are the men here who tip toe around certain females here. I won't.

Nobody tip toes around anybody, dumbass. Sorry but this ain't no touchy-feely hippie encounter group. If you can't handle that then I suggest you go find love elsewhere.

Just like your twin moron Scouse, you're a serial pest and I'm not about to put up with your stupid shit.

You get what you ask for and just because you are a candidate for the special olympics, don't expect any special treatment or dispensation from me or any of the women here.

Instead of bitching about me, why don't you ask yourself why you don't get a very good reception from anyone around here.....maybe it's because you are a socially backward, moronic, smart ass, little turd.

Dont be upset because I'm the one that turns off the filter and has no problem saying what everyone else is thinking.

Compared to your pointless existence, I'm as content as they come.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...that Real Cunty Woman, and her fat-assed sidekick Renee, were even allowed to plop their fat asses in any forum, and then decide to make the rules up as they went along.

Not off base at all. Renee is the angriest so n so I've ever come across on the Internet. What is her problem?  The thing that gets me are the men here who tip toe around certain females here. I won't.

Nobody tip toes around anybody, dumbass. Sorry but this ain't no touchy-feely hippie encounter group. If you can't handle that then I suggest you go find love elsewhere.

Just like your twin moron Scouse, you're a serial pest and I'm not about to put up with your stupid shit.

You get what you ask for and just because you are a candidate for the special olympics, don't expect any special treatment or dispensation from me or any of the women here.

Instead of bitching about me, why don't you ask yourself why you don't get a very good reception from anyone around here.....maybe it's because you are a socially backward, moronic, smart ass, little turd.

Dont be upset because I'm the one that turns off the filter and has no problem saying what everyone else is thinking.

Your existence :laugh3:

An old halfwit Jew living off mommy's money in some banana republic. :laugh3:

Yeah, it would take a feeb like you to be content with that. :001_rolleyes:

I noticed you weren't around much yesterday....we're you off licking your wounds from the ass beating you got the day before or did you get a little native boy to lick them for you?

Don't answer, we don't want to know.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"
What's it like to go through life as an [size=115]Obease[/size] angry [size=115]women[/size]? Baffles me. I got it. You're stupid, and stuck in New Jersey

Wow...calling someone stupid after that opening sentence...priceless

Houstons a few LBS over too. 70 pounds too much? Seen your photo. Aren't you embarrassed?

Not at all. I've seen your spelling, grammar and experienced your immaturity. The first two are third grade level and the other...probably the same. Aren't you embarrassed?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Why did the chubby chicken cross the road? I know you've got the answer.

Twenty Dollars

I noticed you weren't around much yesterday....we're you off licking your wounds from the ass beating you got the day before or did you get a little native boy to lick them for you?

Tit for tat. Now it looks like you're a racsist. Do you  hate Asians as well? Yesterday I took a boat trip to Wiches Rock to surf. Slim, your assumptions keep getting lamer. Keep trying tho.

Renee

Tit for tat. Now it looks like you're a racsist. Do hate Asians as well? Yesterday I took a boat trip to Wiches Rock to surf. Slim, your assumptions keep getting lamer. Keep trying tho.

No assumptions made, only questions asked.

How exactly is calling you a "halfwit Jew" racist?

Jew's are not a race......You're starting to sound like your idiot twin brother Scouse. The idea that Jew's are a distinct and separate race is Zionist pseudo science nonsense.

Jew's share ancestral DNA as do many Caucasian sub groups. Germanic Europeans share ancestral DNA, Celtic people (Irish, Scottish, Welsh) share ancestral DNA but that doesn't make them a distinct and separate race.

I know this is probably over your head but maybe this provides an opportunity to put that quality Sacramento Community College education to use.

BTW, if it seems that I'm looking down my nose at you because you're a moron....I am. Just thought I'd make it official.... ac_biggrin

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Why did the chubby chicken cross the road? I know you've got the answer.

Don't answer your door.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Why did the chubby chicken cross the road? I know you've got the answer.

Don't answer your door.....

Safe  not to knock. Or take your chances.

Twenty Dollars

Tit for tat. Now it looks like you're a racsist. Do hate Asians as well? Yesterday I took a boat trip to Wiches Rock to surf. Slim, your assumptions keep getting lamer. Keep trying tho.

Jew's are not a race......You're starting to sound like your idiot twin brother Scouse. The idea that Jew's are a distinct and separate race is Zionist pseudo science nonsense.

Jew's share ancestral DNA as do many Caucasian sub groups. Germanic Europeans share ancestral DNA, Celtic people (Irish, Scottish, Welsh) share ancestral DNA but that doesn't make them a distinct and separate race.

I know this is probably over your head but maybe this provides an opportunity to put that quality Sacramento Community College education to use.

BTW, if it seems that I'm looking down my nose at you because you're a moron....I am. Just thought I'd make it official.... ac_biggrin

Why would I care about an broke skinny wannabe that lives n New Jersey looking down their nose at me? I mean really? Fucking comical.

Anonymous

Why would I care about an broke skinny wannabe that lives n New Jersey looking down their nose at me? I mean really? Fucking comical.

What's comical? Your inability to comprehend a post?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

Read it again. A broke skinny wannabe. Howz that read to you Herman? I understood perfectly and responded appropriately.

Anonymous

Read it again. A broke skinny wannabe. Howz that read to you Herman? I understood perfectly and responded appropriately.

I agree with Herman, this is unreadable nonsense.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I agree with Herman, this is unreadable nonsense.

It truely is. Wonder if Renee would see it that way? Would you deny the fact that she is a foul mouth assuming, combative, know it all? She's nasty. Call me on it.  Call her on it too. I can be nice.

Renee

Try answering my question. That's 2 you haven't answered or maybe can't answer. Your nonsensical sniping is very tedious.

Talk about comical. Your posts read like a three stooges routine except you play all three parts.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview