Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 04:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"its absolutely true.... the only reason he has that gay fuckin sub-forum is because evs and company got tired of sweeping up for him.... its easier to let him wipe his own ass.... lol.... pathetic.... :D

That's pretty much what I've heard as well.

I hear he's a real pain in the ass on other forums. So far he hasn't done it here but recently he said I should be banned because I'm angry and mean. :laugh3:

Apparently he thinks that he is something special. He obviously thinks his leathery ass should be coddled and handled with kid gloves :laugh3:

typical 'little bitch' behavior.... he cries to get attention. he cries when he gets attention.... you can't win with him. at least yall talk to him here.... nobody even notices him over there. even scouse and kam have washed their hands of him....

evs backed him to the bone over the kiddie pic, then later he came clean that he was trolling with it.... made her look dumb as hell for taking his part. i know yall don't think much of her BUT i like evs.... i rarely ever agree with her. but she was very welcoming to me and my friends when we needed a place.... even at the cost of some of her core members.... she damn sure shouldn't have been played like that.... especially by that fuckin idiot.... :(

Traffic is traffic and given how dead that place was, she was happy to have bodies.  Is being welcoming in desperation really admirable?

with all due respect, she lost almost as many as she gained, i think.... maybe they weren't as prolific as some others but ALOT of ppl were quite unhappy at our arrival.... and subsequently left.... it wasn't 'desperation'.... it was just her 'neutral policies' regarding 'rejects and devients'.... :(

I know her policies inside and out.  Cross her and you'll find her very unwelcoming side (I'm permabanned ;)

That's because you're a rotten fuckin bitch. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "deadskinmask"its absolutely true.... the only reason he has that gay fuckin sub-forum is because evs and company got tired of sweeping up for him.... its easier to let him wipe his own ass.... lol.... pathetic.... :D

I hear he's a real pain in the ass on other forums. So far he hasn't done it here but recently he said I should be banned because I'm angry and mean. :laugh3:

Apparently he thinks that he is something special. He obviously thinks his leathery ass should be coddled and handled with kid gloves :laugh3:

typical 'little bitch' behavior.... he cries to get attention. he cries when he gets attention.... you can't win with him. at least yall talk to him here.... nobody even notices him over there. even scouse and kam have washed their hands of him....

evs backed him to the bone over the kiddie pic, then later he came clean that he was trolling with it.... made her look dumb as hell for taking his part. i know yall don't think much of her BUT i like evs.... i rarely ever agree with her. but she was very welcoming to me and my friends when we needed a place.... even at the cost of some of her core members.... she damn sure shouldn't have been played like that.... especially by that fuckin idiot.... :(

Right on cue ya cry baby. Evs.... 1000 more times the class okie boy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Hey Fash. ^^^^^

Tit for tat

Just beat the report button like you do everywhere else. :001_rolleyes:

You are kidding right?

I'm afraid she's not Herman.

Twenty Dollars is thin skinned as well as stupid.

Anonymous

Tit for tat

You are kidding right?

That is pathetic.

Twenty Dollars

Tit for tat

You are kidding right?

That is pathetic.

Weird you'd say that without the facts. Is there no report button here? For a reason? Rules?

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Tit for tat

You are kidding right?

That is pathetic.

Weird you'd say that without the facts. Is there no report button here? For a reason? Rules?

There is a report button here. It is here for Shen Li when she goes on violent, racist rampages.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Tit for tat

You are kidding right?

That is pathetic.

There is a report button here. It is here for Shen Li when she goes on violent, racist rampages.

:crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Tit for tat

You are kidding right?

That is pathetic.

We have a report button when objectionable material is posted..

It is not specifically for any single one poster.

Anonymous

I know you suck her hairy, white Serb ass, you thin-skinned little crybaby. That's why you have not been kicked to the curb yet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I know her policies inside and out.  Cross her and you'll find her very unwelcoming side (I'm permabanned ;)

[size=200]FUCKIN BULLSEYE!!![/size]

Anyone can and will be history the second that paranoid schizo senses treason. It matters not how long you've been a regular contributor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I know her policies inside and out.  Cross her and you'll find her very unwelcoming side (I'm permabanned ;)

[size=200]FUCKIN BULLSEYE!!![/size]

Anyone can and will be history the second that paranoid schizo senses treason. It matters not how long you've been a regular contributor.

I only took a quick glance at that forum. The owner sounds like a real piece of work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview