News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 30, 2024, 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Wholley Smokkes, was I ever hung over this morning!

Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 04:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Good thing I didn't work today, due to an appointment with my Dentist for regular maintenance!  Teeth good, and slipped a haircut in also, so now I'm extra sexy.

You know, not long before I was going to log out last night, Real Woman starts PM'ing me.  I cannot disclose the subject of the discussion due to privacy, and moreso due to the fact that I really don't even remember the subject of discussion to begin with, 'cause drunk, but what I can say is this:

RW is really blossoming lately!  She is slowly coming out of her shell, and has really grown as a person lately!  She's been making great strides mentally...  I feel a special "bond"...  a special "connection" forming! ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Renee

So I guess you two are going out now? ac_biggrin

Well, I hear she ain't a cheap date so don't try pulling that " I left my wallet in my other pants" crap when it comes time to pick up the check. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Good thing I didn't work today, due to an appointment with my Dentist for regular maintenance!  Teeth good, and slipped a haircut in also, so now I'm extra sexy.

You know, not long before I was going to log out last night, Real Woman starts PM'ing me.  I cannot disclose the subject of the discussion due to privacy, and moreso due to the fact that I really don't even remember the subject of discussion to begin with, 'cause drunk, but what I can say is this:

RW is really blossoming lately!  She is slowly coming out of her shell, and has really grown as a person lately!  She's been making great strides mentally...  I feel a special "bond"...  a special "connection" forming! ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Good luck with that Mel.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Well, I hear she ain't a cheap date so don't try pulling that " I left my wallet in my other pants" crap when it comes time to pick up the check. :laugh3:

All kidding aside, in reality I am quite generous.  Sometimes to a fault.

I know in this "modern era" of "liberated females" and the such, that we all should view each and every other person as a complete and total "equal," I do not quite agree.

I do still believe that it's mainly the man's job to be the provider (within reason) financially.

I have an acquaintance that doesn't believe in this...  His thought is, "They want equality?  They'll get it!"  I personally am still a little more old-fashioned in this regard than many of my male counterparts are.

In fact, I could even be viewed as a "Beta Male" in this day and age, for my actions.

Of course, since I really do believe that MGTOW is the best direction for me in the long run anyhow, it's all moot!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Well, I hear she ain't a cheap date so don't try pulling that " I left my wallet in my other pants" crap when it comes time to pick up the check. :laugh3:

All kidding aside, in reality I am quite generous.  Sometimes to a fault.

I know in this "modern era" of "liberated females" and the such, that we all should view each and every other person as a complete and total "equal," I do not quite agree.

I do still believe that it's mainly the man's job to be the provider (within reason) financially.

I have an acquaintance that doesn't believe in this...  His thought is, "They want equality?  They'll get it!"  I personally am still a little more old-fashioned in this regard than many of my male counterparts are.

In fact, I could even be viewed as a "Beta Male" in this day and age, for my actions.

Of course, since I really do believe that MGTOW is the best direction for me in the long run anyhow, it's all moot!

So, you will foot the bill when you go out with RW? Remember, no coupons.

Angry White Male

I bought my ex a brand new car.  I wined and dined her almost every night in decent restaurants (not McDonald's).

I am not cheap.  Living with me isn't all that hard, nor stressful.

THAT being said, it is quite obvious that RW is married with kids.  I don't "do" married women with kids.

I like the females though...  but I'm a pest.  In school, when the other boys were trying to look cool with their Guns & Roses and Van Halen T-Shirts on, I was running around pulling pig-tails.

It's just how I roll, and what I do best.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I bought my ex a brand new car.  I wined and dined her almost every night in decent restaurants (not McDonald's).

I am not cheap.  Living with me isn't all that hard, nor stressful.

THAT being said, it is quite obvious that RW is married with kids.  I don't "do" married women with kids.

I like the females though...  but I'm a pest.  In school, when the other boys were trying to look cool with their Guns & Roses and Van Halen T-Shirts on, I was running around pulling pig-tails.

It's just how I roll, and what I do best.

Like we didn't already know..... :001_rolleyes:  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Gotta go.  Need to earn some more dollar bills bright and early tomorrow morning!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Gotta go.  Need to earn some more dollar bills bright and early tomorrow morning!

You must be working a lot lately Angry White Male?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview