Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

what if Hillary Clinton had five children to three different men

Started by Anonymous, August 01, 2016, 11:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't want to get into politics here, only the different standards of social acceptability for men and women even now in the year 2016..

I do not want to judge Donald Trump, I am only pointing out that he has five children with three different ladies..

Would Hillary Clinton be the Democratic nominee for president if she had five children with three different men?

There is still a double standard even if it is more subtle today.

It is a double standard and evidence that the United States is still a very sexist society.

Why? Cuz Trump can get good looking younger women and no other guy besides Bill has ever been horny and desperate enough to fuck Hillary?

I don't think Bill ever fucked her either.......I'm thinking turkey baster, safety goggles and a pair of rubber dishwashing gloves.....

I don't remember who it was but the subject of getting near Hillary's nether regions has come up before and I believe whoever it was, compared it to pulling apart a grilled cheese "sammich". :yuk:  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't want to get into politics here, only the different standards of social acceptability for men and women even now in the year 2016..

I do not want to judge Donald Trump, I am only pointing out that he has five children with three different ladies..

Would Hillary Clinton be the Democratic nominee for president if she had five children with three different men?

It is a double standard and evidence that the United States is still a very sexist society.

Why? Cuz Trump can get good looking younger women and no other guy besides Bill has ever been horny and desperate enough to fuck Hillary?

I don't think Bill ever fucked her either.......I'm thinking turkey baster, safety goggles and a pair of rubber dishwashing gloves.....

I don't remember who it was but the subject of getting near Hillary's nether regions has come up before and I believe whoever it was, compared it to pulling apart a grilled cheese "sammich". :yuk:  :laugh3:

:swoon:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"It doesn't matter because the scenario is bogus.

There aren't 3 different men on the planet that would marry that vile lying bitch, let alone impregnate her.

Really? How'd you solve that problem? Seems impossible.

You just can't stop yourself from being an idiot, can you?

That's a rhetorical question so don't answer it.

The day that you answer a post with something other than nonsense or spam, the moon will probably fall out of the sky.

Odinson makes more sense than you and is a damn sight more intelligent. Allowing you to post freely on this forum while restricting him, is the equivalent of the membership getting the shitty end of the stick.

That's pretty fuckin sad.

I could and have. Your insecure rudeness inspires me. I did say good morning today. Maybe your it was during breakfast.

A mere 7000 calories.

assumption

Anonymous

That sounds about right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

There aren't 3 different men on the planet that would marry that vile lying bitch, let alone impregnate her.

The day that you answer a post with something other than nonsense or spam, the moon will probably fall out of the sky.

Odinson makes more sense than you and is a damn sight more intelligent. Allowing you to post freely on this forum while restricting him, is the equivalent of the membership getting the shitty end of the stick.

I could and have. Your insecure rudeness inspires me. I did say good morning today. Maybe your it was during breakfast.

A mere 7000 calories.

assumption

Yes, and a childish one at that.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

A mere 7000 calories.

assumption

Notice how in this case the little idiot responded to his own nonsense post. Further proof that he's attention starved and that the basics of following a thread escapes him.

He is by far the dumbest little shit I've come across in some time. Beating up on him would appear cruel if it were not for the fact that he begs for it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

A mere 7000 calories.

assumption

Notice how in this case the little idiot responded to his own nonsense post. Further proof that he's attention starved and that the basics of following a thread escapes him.

He is by far the dumbest little shit I've come across in some time. Beating up on him would appear cruel if it were not for the fact that he begs for it.

Yes, I noticed that.

Anonymous

:roll:

Anonymous

A mere 7000 calories.

assumption

He is and a sleazebag to boot.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"

A mere 7000 calories.

assumption

Herman they said you worked out with weights?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"

A mere 7000 calories.

assumption

Herman they said you worked out with weights?

Herman aka Lumpy Rutherford aka Herb Tarlek.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Herman has an alt?

No, he changed his handle to Lumpy Rutherford and changed it again today to Herb Tarlek.

Anonymous

Unbelivable. :001_rolleyes:  You make SCOUSE look like Einstein.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Unbelivable. :001_rolleyes:  You make SCOUSE look like Einstein.

Are you a phony nazi too?