Replies: 10377
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

what if Hillary Clinton had five children to three different men

Started by Anonymous, August 01, 2016, 11:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I don't want to get into politics here, only the different standards of social acceptability for men and women even now in the year 2016..

I do not want to judge Donald Trump, I am only pointing out that he has five children with three different ladies..

Would Hillary Clinton be the Democratic nominee for president if she had five children with three different men?

There is still a double standard even if it is more subtle today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't want to get into politics here, only the different standards of social acceptability for men and women even now in the year 2016..

I do not want to judge Donald Trump, I am only pointing out that he has five children with three different ladies..

Would Hillary Clinton be the Democratic nominee for president if she had five children with three different men?

Don't expect me to shed a single fucking tear for some lying email deleting sleazebag who stole her party's nomination. Po widdle Hillary my yellow ass.

the shark hunter

... great subject about double standards, Fashionista!

... to tell you the truth i don't think anyone would care much if hillary had children from three different marriages/circumstances.  she's a wealthy woman and the children would be well cared for.  it wouldn't damage her image in my opinion ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Renee

It doesn't matter because the scenario is bogus.

There aren't 3 different men on the planet that would marry that vile lying bitch, let alone impregnate her.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"It doesn't matter because the scenario is bogus.

There aren't 3 different men on the planet that would marry that vile lying bitch, let alone impregnate her.

Really? How'd you solve that problem? Seems impossible.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

You just can't stop yourself from being an idiot, can you?

That's a rhetorical question so don't answer it.

The day that you answer a post with something other than nonsense or spam, the moon will probably fall out of the sky.

Odinson makes more sense than you and is a damn sight more intelligent. Allowing you to post freely on this forum while restricting him, is the equivalent of the membership getting the shitty end of the stick.

That's pretty fuckin sad.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

The day that you answer a post with something other than nonsense or spam, the moon will probably fall out of the sky.

Odinson makes more sense than you and is a damn sight more intelligent. Allowing you to post freely on this forum while restricting him, is the equivalent of the membership getting the shitty end of the stick.

I could and have. Your insecure rudeness inspires me. I did say good morning today. Maybe your it was during breakfast.

Anonymous

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... great subject about double standards, Fashionista!

... to tell you the truth i don't think anyone would care much if hillary had children from three different marriages/circumstances.  she's a wealthy woman and the children would be well cared for.  it wouldn't damage her image in my opinion ...

Who would have thought a man with five children with three different wives could be the GOP nominee for president only a decade ago. So, yes I think a woman with a family situation like Trump's could be a nominee for president.

Anonymous

Too funny and too true.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

I could and have. Your insecure rudeness inspires me. I did say good morning today. Maybe your it was during breakfast.

A mere 7000 calories.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... great subject about double standards, Fashionista!

|It's so nice to see you here again the shark hunter.

ac_hithere

Anonymous

Sharkie, how the fuck are ya? How's life in PR?

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't want to get into politics here, only the different standards of social acceptability for men and women even now in the year 2016..

It is a double standard and evidence that the United States is still a very sexist society.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"

It is a double standard and evidence that the United States is still a very sexist society.

Why? Cuz Trump can get good looking younger women and no other guy besides Bill has ever been horny and desperate enough to fuck Hillary?