Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I Found A Fucking Picture Of That Crybaby DSM

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2016, 05:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Man, Shen reeeeeeallly doesn't like Deadskin, not really sure why. I can understand the hostility towards Semen, but ol' deadskin's alright.

That TD is a frickin snake.

okay now.... yall need to call a meeting and get together on this.... am i a crybaby or a snake? cause snakes don't cry.... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Man, Shen reeeeeeallly doesn't like Deadskin, not really sure why. I can understand the hostility towards Semen, but ol' deadskin's alright.

okay now.... yall need to call a meeting and get together on this.... am i a crybaby or a snake? cause snakes don't cry.... :D

That was a typo pal. I mean TD is a frickin snake.

deadskinmask

i know. i saw it when i hit send.... but typing on a playstation is harder than chinese arithmetic and i wasn't gonna cancel it.... :D

Anonymous

i know. i saw it when i hit send.... but typing on a playstation is harder than chinese arithmetic and i wasn't gonna cancel it.... :D

I have never owned one, so I will have to take your word for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"btw, i love WKRP.... :D

The bombing of the Pinedale mall with live turkeys was one of my favorite sitcom episodes of all time. :laugh3:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herb Tarlek"

The bombing of the Pinedale mall with live turkeys was one of my favorite sitcom episodes of all time. :laugh3:

do yo have Hulu? tons of good tv on there.... :D

Anonymous

No, I don't. But, if it's as good as you say, I think I will get it.

Anonymous

Fucking hate his guts. A brown nosing emo cocksucker. He hides behind Blurt's dress on the tranny forum and does the same here with RW.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Fucking hate his guts. A brown nosing emo cocksucker. He hides behind Blurt's dress on the tranny forum and does the same here with RW.

Shen Li, don't make me regret unbanning you.

deadskinmask

7.99 a month with commercials.... 11.99 for commercial-free. i have commercial-free and its worth it to me....

Anonymous

Picking up right where you left off I see.

SCOUSE88

Any particular reason why my original account has been banned after being allowed back yesterday?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li, don't make me regret unbanning you.

lol. its okay. shes not hurting nothing.... let her shake all that sand out.... when shes done, it won't be spilling over into every goddamn thred.... :D

Anonymous

7.99 a month with commercials.... 11.99 for commercial-free. i have commercial-free and its worth it to me....

That is cheap entertainment. It's probably more here though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview