Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

I Found A Fucking Picture Of That Crybaby DSM

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2016, 05:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE88"Any particular reason why my original account has been banned after being allowed back yesterday?

I don't know Scouse. I may have stepped on somebody's toes yesterday.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Man, Shen reeeeeeallly doesn't like Deadskin, not really sure why. I can understand the hostility towards Semen, but ol' deadskin's alright.

Fucking hate his guts. A brown nosing emo cocksucker. He hides behind Blurt's dress on the tranny forum and does the same here with RW.

sometimes i duck down behind the water fountains too.... once i climbed out the bathroom window because i thought i heard you in the hall.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Man, Shen reeeeeeallly doesn't like Deadskin, not really sure why. I can understand the hostility towards Semen, but ol' deadskin's alright.

Fucking hate his guts. A brown nosing emo cocksucker. He hides behind Blurt's dress on the tranny forum and does the same here with RW.

Shen Li, don't make me regret unbanning you.

lol. its okay. shes not hurting nothing.... let her shake all that sand out.... when shes done, it won't be spilling over into every goddamn thred.... :D

What's that squeak? Is there a little girl on here. I knew I heard some whining.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herb Tarlek"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"btw, i love WKRP.... :D

The bombing of the Pinedale mall with live turkeys was one of my favorite sitcom episodes of all time. :laugh3:

do yo have Hulu? tons of good tv on there.... :D

No, I don't. But, if it's as good as you say, I think I will get it.

7.99 a month with commercials.... 11.99 for commercial-free. i have commercial-free and its worth it to me....

That is cheap entertainment. It's probably more here though.

if you like movies, Netflix is the better value.... but i like tv and Hulu has entire seasons of alot of cool shit....

Anonymous

sometimes i duck down behind the water fountains too.... once i climbed out the bathroom window because i thought i heard you in the hall.... :(

I knew it. You squat to pee, don't ya tinkerbell.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Shen Li, don't make me regret unbanning you.

lol. its okay. shes not hurting nothing.... let her shake all that sand out.... when shes done, it won't be spilling over into every goddamn thred.... :D

What's that squeak? Is there a little girl on here. I knew I heard some whining.

oh my.... :(

deadskinmask

I knew it. You squat to pee, don't ya tinkerbell.

only if i can actually get my pants down in time.... most of the time, i just have to go change clothes.... :(

Anonymous

The bombing of the Pinedale mall with live turkeys was one of my favorite sitcom episodes of all time. :laugh3:

7.99 a month with commercials.... 11.99 for commercial-free. i have commercial-free and its worth it to me....

if you like movies, Netflix is the better value.... but i like tv and Hulu has entire seasons of alot of cool shit....

I have Netflix now. But, like I said, I am a classic sitcom junkie.

SCOUSE88

Quote from: "SCOUSE88"Any particular reason why my original account has been banned after being allowed back yesterday?

That fat fuck Renee.

I'll tell you something, if she was relieved of her mod privileges the traffic on here would double in a matter of weeks.  

She's a ban-happy cunt on an e-power trip.

deadskinmask

I have Netflix now. But, Like I said, I am a classic sitcom junkie.

well.... if you can swing it, Hulu is the way to go.... i have both also but i used Hulu twice as much....

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE88"

That fat fuck Renee.

I'll tell you something, if she was relieved of her mod privileges the traffic on here would double in a matter of weeks.  

Yeah, if my MOD privileges would be revoked this place would jumping.  ac_lmfao  

Full of douche bags like Scouse no doubt.

BTW, who left the toilet seat up and let's that pile of raw sewage back-up into this place anyway? Is it someone's intent to turn this place into another haven for shit rats, morons and misfits? Is the policy now traffic at any cost?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

SCOUSE88

Stop hating Renee, if you did that and maybe exercised a little, you would be a much happier, pleasant person.   :laugh:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"

That fat fuck Renee.

BTW, who left the toilet seat up and let's that pile of raw sewage back-up into this place in anyway? Is it someone's intent to turn this place into another haven for shit rats, morons and misfits? Is the policy now traffic at any cost?

in all honesty, the main reason i'm trying to post here is because yall have a tighter ban policy and less trash....

SCOUSE88

That fat fuck Renee.

BTW, who left the toilet seat up and let's that pile of raw sewage back-up into this place in anyway? Is it someone's intent to turn this place into another haven for shit rats, morons and misfits? Is the policy now traffic at any cost?

in all honesty, the main reason i'm trying to post here is because yall have a tighter ban policy and less trash....

So whats that supposed to mean? You're supporting Renee's petty vendetta against me?    :confused1:

Anonymous

That fat fuck Renee.

BTW, who left the toilet seat up and let's that pile of raw sewage back-up into this place anyway? Is it someone's intent to turn this place into another haven for shit rats, morons and misfits? Is the policy now traffic at any cost?

That was me Renee. I thought his ban was over, but you forgot to unban him. My mistake.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview