Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Langley, where Mel lives, has the highest rate of people on social assistance

Started by JOE, August 23, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"And now look what happened. Scouse and Mel have their panties in a wad and their butts are raw. :laugh3:

You hags are just mad that Scouse and I have the nerve to stand up to the modern Western hag!~

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Odinson is the poster that pretends to have half black triplets..

He pretends to have a job too.

I don't mind Odinson.

He is actually Black, or an off shade.

He does have mulatto kids.

What I find interesting about him, is that he's not dumb.  He speaks Finnish, with English as a second.  He hates minorities, especially the "Dindu Nuffins."

He seems very patriotic to his home country, and doesn't mince his words.  I cannot fault the guy for what he is, and what he does, as a poster.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Yeah, that's it.

I'll tell you "what's it," babes...

Stop trying to turn posters into what you want them to be, for your own personal satisfaction.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah, that's it.

I'll tell you "what's it," babes...

Stop trying to turn posters into what you want them to be, for your own personal satisfaction.

Thanks tips.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

BlobOfHate

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "BlobOfHate"
Quote from: "BlobOfHate"
Quote from: "BlobOfHate"Ya kidding right, my ma is more racist than I am...

Well then I guess I shouldn't fault you too badly for being a racist lowlife clown.  :nea:

Well I guess it makes sense. Children are products of there environment...

She just thinks England should be for the English. Which is an opinion that can get you tarred and feathered by the PC establishment these days.  

The laughable part of all this is less than 30 years ago, viewpoints such as this were the norm, until mass immigration and multiculturalism were shoved down our throats.

You mean only "white" English?

Well thats how it was until post 80's era.  The vast majority of the English population  were white, and any  non whites were immigrants.  

Nowadays we have second and third generation immigrants, so its all become very complicated.  

It still stands though that to be ethnically British and indigenous to the Isles you have to be white.

"Indigenous"???? Ah yes, that's one of those words people like you like to use in an attempt to disenfranchise minorities. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

You do realize that the true "indigenous" people of the British isles were a pre-Celtic people, right?

They probably originated from Gaul or the Iberian peninsula, specifically the Basque region of northern Spain. The Roman Tacitus described these people as being "swarthy faced" and having "curly hair". So how that figures into your "white only" theory, I don't really know.

Hopefully this doesn't confuse you too badly. :laugh3:

Well how far do you want to go back ?  Back to when dinosaurs roamed the earth   :laugh:  

The fact of the matter is Europe, including the UK, have been almost exclusively white for centuries, and its only these last couple of decades that it's been intentionally changed by a certain tribe of crooks, swindlers and thieves.

This is the sort of behavior that has got them kicked out of 109 countries over the years, but they never learn..........

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview