The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Langley, where Mel lives, has the highest rate of people on social assistance

Started by JOE, August 23, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

....in the province of British Columbia, Canada:

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2016/08/21/surrey-has-highest-rate-of-kids-in-income-assisted-homes">http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2016/08/21/su ... sted-homes">http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2016/08/21/surrey-has-highest-rate-of-kids-in-income-assisted-homes

And the city next to it, Surrey, doesn't fare much better.

....geez, no wonder he has such a jaundiced view of women.

Heck, every 2nd one he sees is a single White Mom on welfare, eh S'Mel?  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....in the province of British Columbia, Canada:

http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2016/08/21/surrey-has-highest-rate-of-kids-in-income-assisted-homes">http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2016/08/21/su ... sted-homes">http://vancouver.24hrs.ca/2016/08/21/surrey-has-highest-rate-of-kids-in-income-assisted-homes

And the city next to it, Surrey, doesn't fare much better.

....geez, no wonder he has such a jaundiced view of women.

Heck, every 2nd one he sees is a single White Mom on welfare, eh S'Mel?  :wink:

I lived in a lower income area of Calgary when I was a young girl..

There were still lots of people with jobs.

kiebers

You have to factor in J0E's misogyny and 'holier than thou' attitude in any post he makes.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"You have to factor in J0E's misogyny and 'holier than thou' attitude in any post he makes.

Duly noted kiebers.

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"You have to factor in J0E's misogyny and 'holier than thou' attitude in any post he makes.

Howdee Kahbuzz, is that avatar supposed to be your Long John Silver?

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Duly noted kiebers.

...well, it was intended as a joke, Fashionista. I thought Mel would say something and add a snarky comment to liven up the thread.

Anyways, I don't know if Mel lives in Langley City or not.

He may live on the its outskirts/the district, which may be a completely different story economically. I believe there are 2 Langleys, the city and the district. From what I've seen, there are plenty of rich people living in the district with large lots and spacious mansionlike homes. So if the city is struggling, I don't believe the district is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Duly noted kiebers.

...well, it was intended as a joke, Fashionista. I thought Mel would say something and add a snarky comment to liven up the thread.

Maybe he doesn't care. I live in suburban Winnipeg. Say what you want about the Peg.

kiebers

Why J0E, you want my Long John Silver?  

You sure cried about that avatar when someone else used it.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"

Hey Kahbuzz, ya sho' git rahled up. Hotheaded an ohnery.

But ah don' let it botha' mae cuz yew an' me is buddihz, K.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"

Hey Kahbuzz, ya sho' git rahled up. Hotheaded an ohnery.

But ah don' let it botha' mae cuz yew an' me is buddihz, K.

I think 'not hardly' applies to all three sentences, J. In fact I know it does.

....oh well

Renee

From the socially stunted troll posts to those "stooopid" written accents he tries to assume.....Joe is a God damn annoyance. Like flies at a barbecue.

Where the fuck are those drawings that you said you were going to show me up with, Joey?  :001_rolleyes: Only been waiting since last February.

You are running out of time......maybe when I'm gone and not around to critique your work, you'll develop enough guts to post something. But I doubt it because quite frankly, you're all wind and no thunder.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Duly noted kiebers.

Maybe he doesn't care. I live in suburban Winnipeg. Say what you want about the Peg.

I have been to Winnipeg....some nice areas.

Lance Leftardashian

There are a lot of people who are working in Langley and we mustn't only think of those who unfortunately don't have a job.
I care, you pay

JOE

Oh Renn...you feign annoyance, but really....you found that funny.

C'mon...admit it...I tickled yer funny bone.

I made you laugh, eh?

Anyways, it's all in good fun, Renn! All in good fun!

Have a rye 'n scotch....its on me.... JOE!

Quote from: "Renee"From the socially stunted troll posts to those "stooopid" written accents he tries to assume.....Joe is a God damn annoyance. Like flies at a barbecue.

Where the fuck are those drawings that you said you were going to show me up with, Joey?  :001_rolleyes: Only been waiting since last February.

You are running out of time......maybe when I'm gone and not around to critique your work, you'll develop enough guts to post something. But I doubt it because quite frankly, you're all wind and no thunder.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Duly noted kiebers.

I have been to Winnipeg....some nice areas.

It's home.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview