Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Langley, where Mel lives, has the highest rate of people on social assistance

Started by JOE, August 23, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"Hey Kahbuzz, ya sho' git rahled up. Hotheaded an ohnery.

But ah don' let it botha' mae cuz yew an' me is buddihz, K.

No J0E, not hotheaded nor riled up. Just will never forget when you posted the PM I sent to you. Also causes me to not consider you a buddy. Renee is right, you do things on purpose and because of that you reap what you sow.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "kiebers"You have to factor in J0E's misogyny and 'holier than thou' attitude in any post he makes.

Howdee Kahbuzz, is that avatar supposed to be your Long John Silver?

Why J0E, you want my Long John Silver?  

You sure cried about that avatar when someone else used it.

Dick and I spent a whole conversation going through suggestive avatars and laughing our asses off at what would be Joe's reaction.  It was the one you are using that he settled on knowing it would offend Joe's delicate sensibilities the most. Hahaha!  

Man, do I ever miss him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "kiebers"You have to factor in J0E's misogyny and 'holier than thou' attitude in any post he makes.

Howdee Kahbuzz, is that avatar supposed to be your Long John Silver?

Why J0E, you want my Long John Silver?  

You sure cried about that avatar when someone else used it.

Dick and I spent a whole conversation going through suggestive avatars and laughing our asses off at what would be Joe's reaction.  It was the one you are using that he settled on knowing it would offend Joe's delicate sensibilities the most. Hahaha!  

Man, do I ever miss him.

To be frank, Kiebers' avatar makes me blush a little bit too.

ac_blush

But, that's my problem..

This is the last time you will see me whine about it.

Renee

Quote from: "JOE"Oh Renn...you feign annoyance, but really....you found that funny.

C'mon...admit it...I tickled yer funny bone.

I made you laugh, eh?

Anyways, it's all in good fun, Renn! All in good fun!

Have a rye 'n scotch....its on me.... JOE!

Is there a good reason why you have to post/quote backward all the time?

At every turn you prove yourself to be nothing more than a  patronizing, little, irritant. Where you come off thinking that you're even slightly amusing, is a mystery to me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "JOE"Oh Renn...you feign annoyance, but really....you found that funny.

I made you laugh, eh?

At every turn you prove yourself to be nothing more than a  patronizing, little, irritant. Where you come off thinking that you're even slightly amusing, is a mystery to me.

Butthurt, add in angry. Sounds like life delt you a real shitty hand.

Sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about.....So, what else is new?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

I made you laugh, eh?

Sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about.....So, what else is new?

I know. Sad part is, it's no assumption. You fools put your life stories up. Then realize how dumb your existences really are. Look at your pathetic self.

Renee

I made you laugh, eh?

I know. Sad part is, it's no assumption. You fools put your life stories up. Then realize how dumb your existences really are. Look at your pathetic self.

So you "know" that you don't know what you are talking about????? That's interesting.

So tell me Jewbacca, then why do you keep flapping your gums? Is it your goal in life to come off looking like you are dumber than dirt? If it is;.....congrats, you've reached your goal, so you can stop now.

BTW, it's best that you don't use words like "pathetic" to describe others....it sounds way too much like a little something called  "projection".

Anonymous

When Total Dunce follows a post and replies with a cogent response I will know it is time to slow down on the barrel wash.

Angry White Male

Those stats are from the City of Langley.

I live in the Township of Langley.

Completely separate entities, for all intents and purposes.

That's why I live where I live!  In the Township.

Angry White Male

The battle between City and Township began long ago.  Langley is the only town to have two separate everything...  City halls, etc...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The battle between City and Township began long ago.  Langley is the only town to have two separate everything...  City halls, etc...

Who gives a fuck where some lowlife, attention whoring, mouthwash drinking, bum lives? :laugh3:

Do you really think we give a shit?

For all intents and purposes your sorry ass could be face down in your own vomit, DEAD and no one would really give a crap. :laugh3: And unfortunately for you, that's no joke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Those stats are from the City of Langley.

I live in the Township of Langley.

Completely separate entities, for all intents and purposes.

That's why I live where I live!  In the Township.

Are you  moving to the Okanagan Mel?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Are you  moving to the Okanagan Mel?

It's still a plan of mine.

I don't mind it here in the Lower Mainland either, but one day I'd like a slower pace of life.

Problem is, I'm a ways away from retirement age!

What I'd like to do first, is get my business really established down here, which I do since I have made connections in this industry here over the years.

Perhaps then when the time is right, I'll try to make the right connections in the OK, and transfer my business up there!

The last thing I want to do is to have six figures worth of equipment, but no jobs for them!

Here, I can keep 'em running.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Are you  moving to the Okanagan Mel?

It's still a plan of mine.

I don't mind it here in the Lower Mainland either, but one day I'd like a slower pace of life.

Problem is, I'm a ways away from retirement age!

What I'd like to do first, is get my business really established down here, which I do since I have made connections in this industry here over the years.

Perhaps then when the time is right, I'll try to make the right connections in the OK, and transfer my business up there!

The last thing I want to do is to have six figures worth of equipment, but no jobs for them!

Here, I can keep 'em running.

I see and good luck.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview