Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Langley, where Mel lives, has the highest rate of people on social assistance

Started by JOE, August 23, 2016, 12:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Renn reminds me a lot of a female version of 'Mikey'.

As a child, she must have hated everything, eh? Still seems too.

Maybe Life Cereal shoulda made a little girls' version, called her 'Micheline'.

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "JOE"Oh Renn...you feign annoyance, but really....you found that funny.

C'mon...admit it...I tickled yer funny bone.

I made you laugh, eh?

Anyways, it's all in good fun, Renn! All in good fun!

Have a rye 'n scotch....its on me.... JOE!

Is there a good reason why you have to post/quote backward all the time?

At every turn you prove yourself to be nothing more than a  patronizing, little, irritant. Where you come off thinking that you're even slightly amusing, is a mystery to me.

Butthurt, add in angry. Sounds like life delt you a real shitty hand.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "JOE"Renn reminds me a lot of a female version of 'Mikey'.

I don't mind Renee...

The real problem I have, is how anyone in their right mind could give moderating powers to someone like her...

Angry White Male

Joe, imagine living with the women that post here?

Christ, suicide would be a very viable outcome.

I cannot imagine what their poor cuck husbands think...  Probably nothing, since I doubt they are very bright.

I wouldn't put up with their shit for one fucking second.

Men need to become men again!  Women need to become women again.

However, as long as there are Beta cucks to keep stroking the ego of these useless females, not much will change.

That's why I stay single.

If I ever earn enough money, I'll just buy a trophy wife.  In this situation, she fully understands her role.  The pre-nup should make it quite clear to her.

Feminism has really made women absolutely useless.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I don't mind Renee...

The real problem I have, is how anyone in their right mind could give moderating powers to someone like her...

I believe it was someone a lot smarter than you. But then again, that's just about everyone.

Remember zombo, where you could be anything?  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Joe, imagine living with the women that post here?

Christ, suicide would be a very viable outcome.

I cannot imagine what their poor cuck husbands think...  Probably nothing, since I doubt they are very bright.

I wouldn't put up with their shit for one fucking second.

Men need to become men again!  Women need to become women again.

However, as long as there are Beta cucks to keep stroking the ego of these useless females, not much will change.

That's why I stay single.

If I ever earn enough money, I'll just buy a trophy wife.  In this situation, she fully understands her role.  The pre-nup should make it quite clear to her.

Feminism has really made women absolutely useless.

First of all, to become a man....you have to have the male wherewithal to do so.

Your whining drunk ass in its current configuration ain't going to cut it.

As for a trophy wife.....well there are tons of bimbos out there that are willing to sell their souls just latch onto a fat wallet. The thing is, those kinds of women want and expect "stuff". The kind of stuff a dime millionaire like you can't afford for long. You'll end up sucking dick in some back ally just to get a few bucks so you can keep the bitch in cigarettes and costume jewellery.

You're a loser, Mel and any decent woman would run screaming into the night after spending more than a day with you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

Enjoy your life, Renee...

I'm sure it must be good, seeing as how you do nothing but vent frustrated anger onto a shit board like this, with no traffic.

kiebers

I'm sure it must be good, seeing as how you do nothing but vent frustrated anger onto a shit board like this, with no traffic.

Having read most of your postings over the years I have been here Mel, isn't that exactly what you have been doing????
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't mind Renee...

I believe it was someone a lot smarter than you. But then again, that's just about everyone.

Remember zombo, where you could be anything?  :laugh3:

I do!  

:laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"

Having read most of you postings over the years I have been here Mel, isn't that exactly what you have been doing????

He's been doing exactly that for even more years than you've been around these parts.  The EXACT same shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Enjoy your life, Renee...

I'm always amazed how targets of my criticism always assume that I'm angry. This has gone on for years and nothing could be further from the truth. It is unfortunate that idiots like you can't tell the difference between brutal, straight forward, open honesty and anger.

Anger is an emotion that suggest that the individual is somehow irritated by or gives a crap about either an event or an offending individual.

In other words it suggests that I give a shit about what you have to say in a way that has some kind of meaning.

Well dude, that's simply not the case. I'm just honest, brutally honest at times because I have a low tolerance for stupidity and bullshit. Anger plays no part in my criticism of you and those if your ilk. You think way too highly of yourself if you think I have any anger for you.

Most times I do it for laughs, other times, as in your case, it's constructive. It's rather sad that you and your kind don't see that way. It shows a lack of perception, intelligence and self-awareness on your part.

But anyway it's all good. After the stroke of midnight tonight you won't have to worry about being criticized by me any longer. You can shit the place up all you like with your misogynist horseshit like a jabbering fool, without a single voice to challenge you.

Have a blast, Mel. All the best. I'm not real hopeful but I hope you find what you need in life. But in the mean time, have a big cup of STFU on me and guzzle it like a boss. :laugh3:

BlobOfHate

Ha ain't that the truth.  It could not be more apparent that she's a miserable, frustrated man hater.  

I'm sure she has her chubby little digits firmly inserted in her gaping axe wound everytime she bans someone on here.

RW

Quote from: "BlobOfHate"

Ha ain't that the truth.  It could not be more apparent that she's a miserable, frustrated man hater.  

I'm sure she has her chubby little digits firmly inserted in her gaping axe wound everytime she bans someone on here.

Awwww someone has hurt feelings.
Beware of Gaslighters!

BlobOfHate

WTF were you thinking recommending Renee as a mod?   Fucks sake woman...     ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "BlobOfHate"

Stop crying you little fag.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-24-2015/W3YfvN.gif">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview